Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days (3098 Views)

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Handsome or Ugly?

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by bloodyassassin: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
handsome.

no body knows tomorrow

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
This look like a photograph taken on a xmas day and not a passport.
The look of cluelessness is written all over him right frm his childhood.

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by pendusky(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
anyhow u be! tomorrow will tell! those fine dudes for his school days I no dey see them again! cheesy
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by tempest01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its a cropped photo not a passport
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Talking(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Handsome boyoyo grin

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by talk2riel: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
2nd to comment can never attain the position he has, even with your brilliance.

He was handsome, but age and office is telling on him.

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
handsome!

a lot more than I expect him to be... so what happened? the good look has vanished
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
He's handsome.

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Izunwa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
He wore this type of cloth wen he was dis age and claim he had no shoes now Does he look one bit like someone that suffered when he was a kid? Politicians sef cheesy

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
@CASELESS.....[b][/b]
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
@CASELESS.....[b][/b]
for u to bear dat name dat makes u clueless as well.
I pray u dont also make a clueless HOME....without a vector pedigree....
U can deceide to secede and leave JONATHAN for people who are interested ...
I bet u, ur community cant even boast of a CAPTAIN...let alone GCRF.
Is ur family not EQUAL to the task of producing a president......?

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: This look like a photograph taken on a xmas day and not a passport.

Just as cluelessness is written all over your post...It takes one to know one...

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Omimah: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
talk2riel: 2nd to comment can never attain the position he has, even with your brilliance.

He was handsome, but age and office is telling on him.
What makes you think everybody aspires to be a president?
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
kayciano: @CASELESS.....[b][/b]
for u to bear dat name dat makes u clueless as well.
I pray u dont also make a clueless HOME....without a vector pedigree....
U can deceide to secede and leave JONATHAN for people who are interested ...
I bet u, ur community cant even boast of a CAPTAIN...let alone GCRF.
Is ur family not EQUAL to the task of producing a president......?
i need not have a captain in my family b4 i can become a president. D last time i checked, gej is frm a 'penchant' home; going by ur criteria, he shldn't hav bcome our president because of his status.
FYI, i'm a nigerian b4 gej bcame president and shall remain so till i die by God's grace. Gej cant b president 4eva, but i'm a nigerian til i die. So he can leave d office, not me leaving nigeria for him.
How old ar u?

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
@CASELESS
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
@CASELESS ### I shud rather ask u...ur age...?
u insult ur president with laxity and disdain.
i think u have a clinical case they call ""BRAIN IN ANO""
MIND U.......
JESUS was born in a manger.....his earthly father was a capenter....(dats if u ah a christain ).
PELE ....was born in a slum..
RONALDHINO and RONALDO D LIMA were born pesants.
C.RONALDO'S MUM made an attempt to abort him at embryonic stage.
SAME goes for FORD....ROOSEVELT....KENNETH KAUNDA...
so u dont need to be BORN GREAT for u to be GREAT.
DON'T U THINK U ARE ONE OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS..?

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by gbadexy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Our presido na fineboy for pikin.
From his conservative personality, I didn't expect him to be this stylish. He sure did had style at that age and period from the pix.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by egift(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2014

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
kayciano: @CASELESS ### I shud rather ask u...ur age...?
u insult ur president with laxity and disdain.
i think u have a clincal case they call ""BRAIN IN ANO""
MIND U.......
JESUS was born in a manger.....his earthly father was a capenter....(dats if u ah a christain ).
PELE ....was born in a slump..
RONALDHINO and RONALDO D LIMA were born pesants.
C.RONALDO'S MUM made an attempt to abort him at embryonic stage.
SAME goes for FORD....ROOSEVELT....KENNETH KAUNDA...
so u dont need to be BORN GREAT for u to be GREAT.
my problem with people like u is that, u don't read to understand. U said 'my family can't boast of captain, talkless of a gcfr' and, i responded by saying, if that was a criteria, then gej wldn't hav gone to asorock. He campaigned on national tv using his principal metaphor "if i can make it, u can make it". This explained his background. He inspired most of us with that line even thou it was meant to win sympathy of Nigerians.
NB: who am i to insult his background?
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by talk2riel: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah:
What makes you think everybody aspires to be a president?
He has spoken for himself
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Omexonomy: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jelousy kill you and ur fellow supporter of APC

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
u such a huge ass..what u dont know is that ur poor poppa wud rather look n be clueless n b da president than havin to put up with a 40 yr old grumpus n loser of a sun like u...u shud be ashamed of ur miserable self..
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexxie:
[s]u such a huge ass..what u dont know is that ur poor poppa wud rather look n be clueless n b da president than havin to put up with a 40 yr old grumpus n loser of a sun like u...u shud be ashamed of ur miserable self..[/s]
rant of a fatherless son!
Pure flatulence!
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: rant of a fatherless son!
Pure flatulence!
indeed,u know what it means to be fatherless n u brought ur silly arsse on here n spew thrash on da father of ur nation,how brilliant of u! Ur moma shud b jailed..cos u know why,loser..
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by WhyNa: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by oderemo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
So?
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
He still has that face
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by b3llo(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2014
wasted sperm cell. You are a slow poke and a loser who lack a good sense of Humour.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
b3llo: wasted sperm cell. You are a slow poke and a loser who lack a good sense of Humour.
foster home 'escapee', u cant be more a wasted sperm. Wasted flesh, those that picked u frm d 'gutter' ar looking 4 u. It is good u hav ur phone number on ur siggy...they'r lookin 4 u.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Na don turn this thread upside down!!! Did you guys observe the rules befor postin?
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nonybb: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
God bless GEJ. Even as a young kid he was meant to rule

Nigerian Army Is Not Ready To Fight Boko Haram / Oil Swap Fraud: Aiteo, Alleged Front For GEJ & Diezani, In Buhari’s Cross-hairs / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides