Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Jonathan The Face Of New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The Face Of New Nigeria (483 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan The Face Of New Nigeria by FRENZYLO: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good thing they say "it comes in disguise" also good things don't come easy.A world of men and women of easy virtue can be said to be like a man that went to school and came out with certificate but lack principles in the affairs of life.Tough time never last in life but tough people do.Can anybody stand out to proclaim to me that once upon a time so so president came and stood made sure some not all project are executed at least to 80% completion .The answer will be no.Boko haram the brain child of some APC members have being trying there best but can't stop him from doing his job.I knew APC will fail right from inception the west only support the move of the party because Tinubu is there and they want their brother to hold serious position in Govt.The North supports APC because they want to use the west to gain back power while some ignoramus in the south- south only joined because they are angry with Jonathan for not doing their bidding .My people sit down and weigh my words with the scale of justice you will discover this men are selfish individual that think no good of the common man.Tinubu used his power as Governor to build an empire for himself and now Lagosian can't do without his permmission in some area of decsion making ,is this the kind of future Nigerians want.let accept or believe jonathan is behind the impeachment going on but can we see that most of the APC governors are hiding their corruption but are busy pointing fingers at Bro Jona.The fingers are to divert the attention of innocent Nigerian fom seeing their evil game plan .Eyes are watching every one because ''no be you first waka come and you should know dias is God oooooo.I will would have loved APC to be a good opposition party only that it is a party of mix multitude .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Workers Join Strike / EDITORIAL: Not The “north” But The Post-colonial State / Moon Sighting, Sultan Erred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.