Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

APC Vs Pdp..between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs Pdp..between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (634 Views)

Saraki:--- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs Pdp..between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Goldenboy007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Reading our news update today, Nigeria seems like one of these Soap Operas playing on Telemundo. I am a full fledged Yoruba man but recently I am being forced to conclude we are the weakest link in the Nigerian chain. I doubt if Judas Iscariot was not a Yoruba man! Before we all start shouting blue murder ! As Fela would have stated - How come na we dem go offer rice, na we dem go offer kerosene, na we go chop jollof rice forget mandate? No wonder Awolowo, MKO, Gani Fawehinmi etc died broken hearted !
Ekiti was sine qua non as citadel of erudite in Yoruba land but alas they were humbled by mere bags of rice! Not even full or half bags! I am not a fan of the Jagaban Tinubu but let's give the guy little credit, he is the last strand holding the dignity of the Yoruba land from the clutches of of the vagabonds of Yoruba land! Rather than hand over Lagos state to PDP armorer "the Omo Alee" king of area boys; Obanikoro, let the "Lion of Bourdillion" holds sway the stronghold ! It is a matter of - between the devil and the deep blue sea !

APC or PDP e-Campaingners, expecting your return salvos !

2 Likes

Re: APC Vs Pdp..between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bros relax shebi main election is coming. We'll see whether its only yorubas that like rice or kerosene. E de fi ara yin bale
Re: APC Vs Pdp..between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by kel4soft: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Am expecting Ipads here in Rivers.

(1) (Reply)

River Niger Goes On Sale / Guess What’s Trending On Twitter? / American Visa Wahala......... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.