Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

P-square Invites Jermaine Jackson To Work On 6th Studio Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Invites Jermaine Jackson To Work On 6th Studio Album (689 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P-square Invites Jermaine Jackson To Work On 6th Studio Album by 247tops(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
After collaborating with American rapper T.I., the pop group consisting of Peter and Paul Okoye, is getting help from American singer and occasional film director Jermaine Jackson on the album.
Jermaine had promised to work with PSquare about a year ago after he saw their tribute to Michael, "Personally". And now, he's in the country to fulfill that promise.A very excited Peter shared the new and photos on his instagram page.See more photos here:http://247tops..com/2014/07/photosp-square-invites-jermaine-jackson.html

Re: P-square Invites Jermaine Jackson To Work On 6th Studio Album by RecruitmentMgr: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Can Never Rob Me, They Respect Me - Daddy Showkey Declares / Davido Must Love Barbeque / Antp Elders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Victor Ashaolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.