Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (23480 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
lacasa: The Igbos/southerners begged their principal for this wen the Arewa Youth Foundation gave their ultimatum grin

They mistook the Northern people's silence for weakness

As I said, we Northerners r okay whichever way the cookie crumbles.

cool

Walahi, this is true.
Pickin wey say im mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep.
They should have allowed the deportation to continue and let us see who would cry first - very wicked and selfish ppl, they think northerners are fodder who they can treat with impunity, not minding the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

shut up igbo man...remain in ur state nd live lagos alone.
and where should a rivers boy be? Let's stop all these unnecessary ethnic bigotry we love to exhibit bro, we are one Nigeria abeg ehnnnnn, yes we've got challenges but if we keep allowing all these useless politicians to keep dividing us, we would bear the brunt.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by lacasa: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
ikevin: cmon brof, your are a Nigerian youth foremost before being a northerner likewise me a Nigerian before being a south southerner (delta state). These current crop of politicians be it south or north mean no good for our dear country, yet to be candid, northern politicians have decided not to develop the north for you guys (I have been to katsina) and G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ forbid if Nigeria bulkanizes, no more crude oil profits for you guys. I really hope you know that, we make more sense being one than divided, check Egypt, Sudan etc. #StayBlessed

We never started the insults nor did we as 'Nigerians' in the northern part of the country deemonise our countrymen in the south.

Hey, there's so much you can endure before you push back.

In the real world I av no quarrel or disregard for any nigerian of watever tribe or religion, but, let those that started this nonsense (easterners) be careful wat they wish for.

P.S - (wen the oil money stops, the laziness will go andd as u know, the North is well endowed with resources that only need to be tapped. We Will Survive!. That's a fact)
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
ibedun: My foolish sleepy Yoruba people, not by violence, not by strive but use of brain power and unity. We can drive the igbos by using our collective economic power. Close ranks and stop buying anything from the Igbos. It is the customers (duh!) who owns any market not the traders. Alaba international, Ladipo and other Igbo (clannishly dominated markets)can be neutralised quite easily.

But hopelessly lethargic, docile and merry-foolish people (my people!!) stop buying and making commerce with sworn enemies.

Stop the commerce, bear some pains for a while, close rank and withdraw that hopeless and foolish "accommodating" mantra. Other people must live in our land on our own terms.

It is useless being nice, stand up and tell the immigrants " you are no longer welcome"

I will lose huge rental income and value of properties will go down, economy will shrink but only for a short while.

Our enemies (east of the Niger) have overstepped the mark.

you should be kept with dogs or goats for seven years to gain your sanity. Your dreams about Nigeria would never come to fruition, am beginning to wonder about your upbringing. Nigerian youths need to come together and speak with one voice of unity and faith, peace and progress. G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ bless Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Barywhyte(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
ikevin: who says so, am from the south and I would keep rooting for the unity of Nigeria, where would you go to? Do you think politicians from your divide cares or give a hoot about you. Long live Nigeria

I dont care where you come from. Has it ever worked?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
lacasa:

We never started the insults nor did we as 'Nigerians' in the northern part of the country deemonise our countrymen in the south.

Hey, there's so much you can endure before you push back.

In the real world I av no quarrel or disregard for any nigerian of watever tribe or religion, but, let those that started this nonsense (easterners) be careful wat they wish for.

P.S - (wen the oil money stops, the laziness will go andd as u know, the North is well endowed with resources that only need to be tapped. We Will Survive!. That's a fact)
I really appreciate your reply brof, sounds more nationalistic. Okay on behalf of the south-southerners I apologise for annoying statements made by angry people bro. We as Nigerians can come together to exploit those resources you talk about in a sustainable manner (putting future generations in mind) and improve our GDP and exchange rates you know. I hope you show me around when next am in the north my Nigerian brother. G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ bless Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte:

I dont care where you come from. Has it ever worked?
it is a work in progress, quite slow yet each step is worth the wait. It is really side when I read angry Nigerian youth's comments. Our actions is what would stir this ship (Nigera) to an expected destination bro, your initial post assumed that there was a definite gulag between north and south, I have may friends from the north.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1: Finally someone has woken up to his responsibilities!

Yea but just because Kano House of assembly 2days ago started considering a bill to register all southerners.

Why is the government speaking only now? This matter has been in the news for weeks.

Let's ignore them, let the deportation start. We northerners are fed up!

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by agriboom: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oh, so when northerners were disrespected left right and center there was no FG then abi? Now that the north is pushing back the tribalistic leadership wants unity shey?

This new found FGs one Nigeria is a ruse, don't buy into it, when that smelly mouth boko sponsor Asari was making noise that favored their agenda did they release a similar statement?

By the way which state governors soldiers arrested northern traders in the name of BH angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by waternogetenemy: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
I am worried about GEJ. Where was this Federal Government wen igbos where deported from Lagos? Where was this Federal Government when Iyaloja and babaloja was harrassing and brutalising igbo traders?

Just becos Imo State Gov want to take measures to protect its citizen and here GEJ is making a long epistle. I am disappointed is the least.

Just so we are clear, there is no ban.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Barywhyte(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2014
ikevin: it is a work in progress, quite slow yet each step is worth the wait. It is really side when I read angry Nigerian youth's comments. Our actions is what would stir this ship (Nigera) to an expected destination bro, your initial post assumed that there was a definite gulag between north and south, I have may friends from the north.

Obviously you did not understand me. You and me are not on the same page
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by lacasa: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2014
ikevin: I really appreciate your reply brof, sounds more nationalistic. Okay on behalf of the south-southerners I apologise for annoying statements made by angry people bro. We as Nigerians can come together to exploit those resources you talk about in a sustainable manner (putting future generations in mind) and improve our GDP and exchange rates you know. I hope you show me around when next am in the north my Nigerian brother. G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ bless Nigeria

May we continue to have the wisdom to understand ourselves as one Nation as God put us together.

Shoutout wen u come to d north, it's all good
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2014
waternogetenemy: I am worried about GEJ. Where was this Federal Government wen igbos where deported from Lagos? Where was this Federal Government when Iyaloja and babaloja was harrassing and brutalising igbo traders?

Just becos Imo State Gov want to take measures to protect its citizen and here GEJ is making a long epistle. I am disappointed is the least.

Just so we are clear, there is no ban.

Stop complaining as if you don't know that he is only acting to now to protect you easterners who he publicly aligned with as the backbone of his government.
The few that Fashola deported would be insignificant to the millions of Igbos who would be affected should the north carry out its threat.
Its simple, the man has suddenly woken up only to save his brothers from impending socioeconomic disaster - so stop pretending and be grateful; though that wouldn't stop you from whining - after all its in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 22, 2014
nagoma:

Yea but just because Kano House of assembly 2days ago started considering a bill to register all southerners.

Why is the government speaking only now? This matter has been in the news for weeks.

Let's ignore them, let the deportation start. We northerners are fed up!
^^ Please don't be fed up.
You MUST enjoy the fruits of One Nigeria, my friend.

Stop complaining.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
^^ Please don't be fed up.
You MUST enjoy the fruits of One Nigeria, my friend.

Stop complaining.

Me to be your friend ? I would rather befriend a rattle snake.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2014
^^^^^LOL, @ Rattle Snake grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by waternogetenemy: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2014
MeAboki:

Stop complaining as if you don't know that he is only acting to now to protect you easterners who he publicly aligned with as the backbone of his government.
The few that Fashola deported would be insignificant to the millions of Igbos who would be affected should the north carry out its threat.
Its simple, the man has suddenly woken up only to save his brothers from impending socioeconomic disaster - so stop pretending and be grateful; though that wouldn't stop you from whining - after all its in your DNA.

We want to divide Nigeria and any right thinking person would encourage the break up. I don't care about kano but want the east to register all Northerners and the North to threaten southerners and let us see wat will be left of Nigeria. It is very simple.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2014
porka:

No state has the authority to register anybody living in the state.

Population Census and National Identification exercises are on the exclusive list in the constitution.

What states are doing is pure illegality.
I guess there could be some 'loopholes' that the states are exploiting. Just as the same states are also building airports, which is also on the exclusive list.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
DoctorStephen: I love Nigeria!
But, if this entity called Nigeria wont work, then Oduduwa Republic, Arewa Republic, and Biafra Republic will work.
Enough of all this animalistic killings.
The earlier, the better!

We are not biafrans we are niger delta.
Niger delta republic states includes:
Rivers state will be divided into:
1. Rivers state/ port harcourt.
(Emuoha,ikwerre,obio apkor,port harcourt,etche,and
omuma.)
2. Orachi state. ahoada.
(ogba,ekpeye,egbeda,ndoni and abua/odual)
3. Anogo state/ bori.(anogo came frm AN-andoni, OG-
ogoni and O-opobo)
(andoni,eleme,tia,khana,gokana and opobo)
4. Ijaw state/ bonny.
(bonny,okrika,degema,asari toru,ogo bulu,akuku toru)
Delta state will be divided into:
1. Itsekiri state
(itsekiri people)
2. Urhobo state.
(urhobo people)
3. delta state.
(ijaw people)
4. Iso-ukwu state.
(isoko and ukwuani people).
Bayelsa state will be divided into:
1. Ekerijaw state.
(ijaw south and ekeremor people)
3. Bayelsa state.
(sagbama,kolokuma,opokuma,ogbia and yenegoa,
nembe and brass people).
Edo state will be divided into:
1. Edo state.
( ORHIOMWON ABUDU, IGUEBEN, ESAN CENTRAL
IRRUA, ESAN NORTH EAST UROMI, ESAN WEST
EKPOMA, ESAN SOUTH EAST UBIAJA, and
UHUMWONDE EHOR.)
2. Benin state.
( OVIA NORTH EAST OKADA, OVIA SOUTH WEST
IGUOBAZUWA, EGOR USELU, OREDO BENIN CITY,
IKPOBA OKHA IDOGBO)
3. unknown name state (for now)
( AKOKO EDO IGARRA, ETSAKO CENTRAL FUGAR,
ETSAKO EAST AGENEBODE, ETSAKO WEST AUCHI,
OWAN WEST SABONGIDA ORA, OWAN EAST AFUZE.)
Cross rivers will be divided into:
1. Cross rivers north.(no name yet)
(excluding all d igbo areas if any.)
2. Cross rivers central.(no name yet)
3. Cross rivers south.(no name yet)
Akwa ibom will be divided into:
1. akwa ibom west.(no name yet)
2. akwa ibom south.(no name yet)
3. akwa ibom east.(no name yet)
(excluding all d igbo areas if any.)..
Capital: calabar.
Flag: green white and red.( with our coat of arm at the
center ##the white region##
Number of states: 21 states.
Population: 21,044,081 million.(census 2006)
world map location: west africa.
To God be the glory.
copy this page url and share to your friends by pasting
it on whtasapp,facebook,Twitter, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by pheesayor(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Just waking up?

Why didn't FG issue the ban when lagos came up with LASRRA and deportation of some people to their hometowns?

Why now that the Imo state government has taken same path.

I perceive cowardice.

My advice to Mr President: do what is right whether you are going to step on toes or not. People are watching and this might be your last chance as a president.

You should have done this long time ago with the LASG.

The bolded is not for deportation but for planning as even indegenes are required to register. Be informed
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by prophetone(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Bryan12: I don't support this.whose side is this oga jona on sef?

Why would you expect a President to take sides?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
nagoma:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww . grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, we will find a way to make the friendship work.
We need this One Nigeria very much now.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by billyG(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Chei!nigeriya don suffer!used okirika frm china again!very soon we will soon be importing used cloths frm ghana. cry cry cry
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Litmus: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
On the map, Niger Delta Republic already looks like gaza strip and we've not even began.

People actually look at Nigeria, what it is and what it can become and seriously want to split up the best Nation in Africa into potential begging bowls enclaves.... undecided I tell you the black man is the stupidest creature on gods earth.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Litmus: Niger Delta Republic already looks like gaza strip and we've not even began.
^^ NE is ALREADY Gaza strip 200 times over.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Litmus: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Neighboring African Red eye, jealousy and, I'm totally convinced, foreign Western background manoeuvrings, all desperately want Nigeria to split, thus rendering Africa forever indebted and dependent to the West. Wise-men say, be-careful what you wish. See, some day down the line, when the resultant messy ethnic nations created from a broken up Nigeria becomes too burdensome to the West, just like those french west African nations reliant on their French masters are burdensome, they will simply manufacture some mosquito carrying pathogens to wipe out most of you people down there and then they will bulldoze all the junk you people call infrastructure into the see and use the land for farms to feed the rest of progressive mankind in Asia and Europe.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Donsky1992(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2014
THE FG SHOULD BETTER SHARE THIS COUNTRY NOW, BEFOR IT WILL GET WORST THAN THIS, LET HAVE PEACE OVER THIS BOKO HARAM
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by agriboom: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
nagoma:

grin grin grin da gaske? grin grin
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww . grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, we will find a way to make the friendship work.
We need this One Nigeria very much now.
thumbs up brof, way to go, this is the only country you can ever feel at home, from the hustle and bustle of oshodi to the ibo boys in Onitcha and the Northerners in Kano, we need each other more than ever. We must not allow all these politician to keep succeeding in their divide and rule.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by agriboom: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
^^^ Oboy e don pass politicians now! We all want out, countdown still on! tongue
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ilaje44(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

illiterate and you don't know that in Germany that each Bundestag is independent from each other. is the same thing obtainable here where everything is control by the central government.

In Germany, there is only ONE Bundestag. And it is the federal parliament. There also a kinda second house of parliament that reallz is not a parliament per se: The Bundesrat. It is like a kinda council of state, but with some limited legislative power. A Bundesland is not the same as the Bundestag.

That apart, the scenario he illustrated can never be real. No one is asked his Origin as a German. If you move from one location to the other in Germany, irrespective of your state, you are obligated to register your place of abode. I would also like to know the country where the state or pronvinces gave him 3 different IDs.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by anago9010(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ilaje44:

In Germany, there is only ONE Bundestag. And it is the federal parliament. There also a kinda second house of parliament that reallz is not a parliament per se: The Bundesrat. It is like a kinda council of state, but with some limited legislative power. A Bundesland is not the same as the Bundestag.

That apart, the scenario he illustrated can never be real. No one is asked his Origin as a German. If you move from one location to the other in Germany, irrespective of your state, you are obligated to register your place of abode. I would also like to know the country where the state or pronvinces gave him 3 different IDs.

sorry brov my automatic word section changed bundersland to Bundestag. I understand the bunderstag and bunderstrat are the legislative arm of the German nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Declares Nationwide Strike, Shuts Down Stations / Titi Abubakar Showers Gifts On Orphans as she Organizes End of The Year Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.