Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (23481 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by plendil: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
I may not support many of Gej's policies, but I think he got it right on this one. This has be immediately and decisively nipped in the bud.

N
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
waternogetenemy:

We want to divide Nigeria and any right thinking person would encourage the break up. I don't care about kano but want the east to register all Northerners and the North to threaten southerners and let us see wat will be left of Nigeria. It is very simple.

In short most Igbos are not right thinking; since majority of them have so far failed to vote for Biafra with their feet by returning home, it is also evident they believe in One Nigeria more than any tribe; because if they didn't they wouldn't have settled all over Nigeria, not to mention refusing to heed the clarion call of MASSOB even after inducement with free transportation.

The truth is many Igbos prefer to remain in the north (and elsewhere), some of them even at the risk of Boko Harem, than return home for fear of even worse fate that awaits them.

In fact many are afraid of even returning home for Christmas not to talk of buying land and building houses in their villages due to fear of envy and evil of their own kinsmen.

With this in mind, tell me how many of your ppl would buy into your so called pipe dream of Biafra - a land locked, erosion cursed, relatively infertile red soil enclave choked with wicked evil men and women?

Who are you kidding mate?

Just thank GEJ for quickly stepping in to save your Igboid arses from this round of potential tit for tat between north and the east.
Next time we shall send you packing with your loads on your heads.

3 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ocelot2006(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Excellent move by the FG as these so - called registration and deportation goes against the basic rights of Nigerians as enshrined in our constitution.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ocelot2006(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Germannig: I see untraveled and unexposed Nigerians crying wolf about plans by some states to issue ID cards to residents. I ask what is the problem with that?

I have lived in 5 different countries in 3 continents and in one of those countries (not Nigeria) I lived in 3 different states. In each of these countries (apart from Nigeria) I was issued with an ID card. I even have 3 different state IDs.

SO what is the big deal about issuing Igbos living in the North with ID card?
What is the big deal about issuing same to Northerners in Igboland?
What is the big deal about Yorubas in Igboland and vice versa possessing residence ID cards?
Perhaps this is one good thing that Boko Haram has done for Nigeria, as it would allow you to know who your neighbour is.

There are other more important things to ban in Nigeria such as Boko Haram, corruption and certificate forgery.

Good for you. However, those countries are NOT Nigeria, and the Nigerian constitution gives every Nigerian the right to live in ANY part of the country without any form of molestation or so. So, orange and apples.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ocelot2006(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Noneroone: The federal government has only done the highest thing within its powers by barring security agencies under its control from taking part from such registration and deportation. The federal government cannot effectively stop state governors who are chief security officers of their states from continuing with the exercise. It just a matter of semantics. They will soon give the exercise another name, especially when it is popular. My opinion though.

Yes the FG can. It is their duty to implement the constitution. Do keep in mind that NO FREAKInG STATE is above the laws of the Federal Republic.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
greaterlove: I think what they meant is that it will divide us faster than bokoharam is doing. Good move from the presidency but if you guys know where the girls are why is it taking this long to free them? Is there something our military and politicians are not telling us?

Whether some people here choose to agree with me or not, the truth remains that the Chibok abduction is the biggest scam of the century. Time will surely tell.....

People have been so blinded with rage that they can no longer read in-between the lines. Something obviously isn't adding up. Have we asked ourselves why the UK, US and other European countries that volunteered to help, tactically withdrew from that case? They all saw something that the majority of the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners have refused to see.

I'll slow it down a little bit here while we wait, watch and see how the drama completely unfolds..... Lest I forget, GEJ till 2019
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
MeAboki:

In short most Igbos are not right thinking; since majority of them have so far failed to vote for Biafra with their feet by returning home, it is also evident they believe in One Nigeria more than any tribe; because if they didn't they wouldn't have settled all over Nigeria, not to mention refusing to heed the clarion call of MASSOB even after inducement with free transportation.

The truth is many Igbos prefer to remain in the north (and elsewhere), some of them even at the risk of Boko Harem, than return home for fear of even worse fate that awaits.

In fact many are afraid of even returning home for Christmas not to talk of buying land and building houses in their villages due to fear of envy and evil of their own kinsmen.

With this in mind, tell me how many of your ppl would buy into your so called pipe dream of Biafra - a land locked, erosion cursed, relatively infertile red soil enclave choked with wicked evil men and women?

Just thank GEJ for quickly stepping in to save your Igboid arses from this round of potential tit for tat between north and the east.
who and who would send who packing, sometimes I wonder how some people grew up. Spewing ethno-divisive comment especially this period when the polity is extremely charged up, I would appreciate it if you type out your real names, so we start knowing each other. Not that 40 years from now, you would carry rice and beans to Onitcha begging for votes. It is high time we Nigerian youths look these current crop of politicians and tell them we would no longer be divided and ruled by ethnic bigotry and religious strings. The good of Nigeria means well for us, I would really appreciate it bro if we start seeing each other as Nigerians foremost abeg.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
I disagree with the government. We have to finish what Okorocha started, let him send the northerners back and the Igbos will be on their way in a matter of hours. This good move should never be allowed to die. I will form a pressure group of 2000 to continue - 100 from each of the 20 northern states ( FCT is the 20th state). We must divide this country.in sha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by tit(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
kill them all
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omimah: The FG foresees that the step taken by some northern youths in retaliation to Igbo as would be dangerous else the drunk would have remained silent.

Fool! Continue wallowing in Ur self-deception. When the massacres begin, the murderous Abokis do not differentiate between Igbos and Yerinbas. If U're in doubt, go ask the family of a certain RCCG pastor.

In other news, so long as U're a Yerinba and U're resident in Kano.... U MUST BE REGISTERED. There is no waiver for the treacherous cockroaches from the Southwest

Meanwhile....... GEJ till 2019
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

You're obviously--- for lack of finding a kinder word to describe you--- a bush man! You're clearly one of those Nigerians that didn't leave the shores of you're country till you were too old to lose your accent and adapt properly to your new home. Most likely your were close to your 30s (or well into your mid 30's) when you left Africa. I say this because of the idiocy you exhibited in your defense of this abhorable act. In the Countries you lived in were the I.Ds issued on the basis of tribe or religion? Or was it issued for data purposes i.e identification, employment, census, migration, immigration etc?

The last time i.d cards were issued on the basis of tribe and religion it was Hitler doing it to the Jews and thats how he got to exterminate them quickly and swiftly because they were easily identifiable. This was done in Germany, one of the many countries Im pretty sure you've managed to sneak into in the past.

I thought U were banned.... Why can't U stay banned? U don't have any moral justification to come here and pontificate when U're such an unrepentant law breaker. The moderators should please take note.

Lest I forget..... GEJ till 2019
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by EdCure: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
waternogetenemy: I am worried about GEJ. Where was this Federal Government wen igbos where deported from Lagos?...
Just becos Imo State Gov want to take measures to protect its citizen and here GEJ is making a long epistle. I am disappointed.
You ibos never attempt to use your brains. Always sentiments sentiments and more sentiments.
Even a toddler will not find it difficult to know that this decision was taken in the best interest of you unwitty loudmouthed ibos.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by waternogetenemy: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
MeAboki:

The truth is many Igbos prefer to remain in the north (and elsewhere), some of them even at the risk of Boko Harem, than return home for fear of even worse fate that awaits.

EdCure: 10:01pm
You ibos never attempt to use your brains. Always sentiments sentiments and more sentiments.
Even a toddler will not find it difficult to know that this decision was taken in the best interest you unwitty loudmouthed ibos.

Thank u GEJ, U HAVE DONE WELL Today, but tomorrow who will save Igbos? As long as igbos are still part of Nigeria dey will always be endangered. Biafra was 3million, pogrom of civilians killed by the mobs in the North in 1966 run into the tens of thousands. Let us look at the estimate of igbo dead since Boko Haram.

Dude, i wont waste my time debating with u, but my senses tells me that Igbo people will never be safe in Nigeria, they are the target to be killed, raped and oppressed for religious reasons, though the yorubas may have tribal reasons. Give us Biafra.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Noneroone(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
ocelot2006:

Yes the FG can. It is their duty to implement the constitution. Do keep in mind that NO FREAKInG STATE is above the laws of the Federal Republic.
pls the bolded is not true.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
ikevin: I really don't see anything wrong with LASSRA of a thing, I think appreciating the demography of dwellers in your state enables you to plan effectively.

What exactly is wrong with U? I detest low self-esteem dudes like U. Why are U speaking from both sides of Ur mouth? One moment U're against registration and identification of residents, the next moment U're applauding Fashola's odious LASSRA. Dude learn to stand for something. U can't leave all Ur life swivelling left and right like a barber chair. Damn!
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
ikevin: who and who would send who packing, sometimes I wonder how some people grew up. Spewing ethno-divisive comment especially this period when the polity is extremely charged up, I would appreciate it if you type out your real names, so we start knowing each other. Not that 40 years from now, you would carry rice and beans to Onitcha begging for votes. It is high time we Nigerian youths look these current crop of politicians and tell them we would no longer be divided and ruled by ethnic bigotry and religious strings. The good of Nigeria means well for us, I would really appreciate it bro if we start seeing each other as Nigerians foremost abeg.

Divisive comment and heating the polity, you sure right about that.

But maybe you need to first take your advice to the Oga at the Top, who had so far been the most divisive presidents we have had to date; and secondly also take a quick stroll through NL and note all the insults and bigotry, perhaps you may begin to understand why some of us feel the need to respond in the same coin.

As at now, I am venting, pls let me be; probably after that we may all get together and talk peace.

Meanwhile, kindly take your message to the Biafroids; they clearly need it more since they are the ones threatening to divide this country.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
ofenmanucom:

What exactly is wrong with U? I detest low self-esteem dudes like U. Why are U speaking from both sides of Ur mouth? One moment U're against registration and identification of residents, the next moment U're applauding Fashola's odious LASSRA. Dude learn to stand for something. U can't leave all Ur life swivelling left and right like a barber chair. Damn!
it is really amazing the ease with which you exhibit your ignorance brazenly, but is it important you spew denigrating statements to argue. The moment your posits becomes parallel with illiterates, obviously your cerebral nerves are disintegrating way too fast. I stand by my statements; I detest racial profiling of northerners in the east ; I detest profiling of ibos in the north ; I applaud the LASSRA initiative in lagos. As an exposed person, the first thing you should do is to appreciate the essence of the initiative. That I come from delta doesn't mean I should talk down good initiatives, LASSRA is not for ibos to be registered in lagos, it is for all lagos indigenes. I would really appreciate it if you explain properly how I exhibited low esteem, or is it a new word to you. Posits from my fellow youths sometimes breaks my heart, imagine you being the president of Nigeria bro, you don't have to spit at people to express yourself brof. Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
ofenmanucom:

detest me bro, I detest your understanding brof, pentium half cerebrum. What was your jamb score? Idiot for life. Motherfucking, degenerate, camel manure smelling hole in the arse idiot. person, understand before you type mufu, tapa angry how do you plan without figures, idiot for life mofo
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Bigsteveg(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
jayseehe: nice move by the FG.
but it is not worse than Boko Haram

grin
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
MeAboki:

Divisive comment and heating the polity, you sure right about that.

But maybe you need to first take your advice to the Oga at the Top, who had so far been the most divisive presidents we have had to date; and secondly also take a quick stroll through NL and note all the insults and bigotry, perhaps you may begin to understand why some of us feel the need to respond in the same coin.

As at now, I am venting, pls let me be; probably after that we may all get together and talk peace.

Meanwhile, kindly take your message to the Biafroids; they clearly need it more since they are the ones threatening to divide this country.
yes bro, each time I read comments, I become more scared about the future of Nigeria; ordinary football, people will ensure they spice it up with religion and ethnic divide. I understand you perfectly, the good thing is that you observed rightly. I guess it is up to few of us to try to induce fellow youths to be more nationalistic in their approach than allowing politicians to use and dump us. Let us come together and strenghten these fragile bonds that bonds us together, I. Have no words to those biafroids (nice numenclature by the way, sounds like an android game), they should google the videos of starving babies during the Nigerian civil war, hopefully that would cool their head and think Nigeria, our only home whether we like it or not. #StayBlessed brof, Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
This country must be divided. He who start must end it. Get registered or receive Ghana treatment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
AbuMaryam1: This country must be divided. He who start must end it. Get registered or receive Ghana treatment.
oga Abu Maryam, I understand that you probably felt insulted by the move of the eastern governor who initiated that, I did not support it at all, likewise a couple of southerners. We make sense together brof, I enjoyed my time in Katsina Oº°˚˚˚° , when this insurgency goes down, I would love to go back. On behalf of the southern part of Nigeria, I duly apologise brof. The mere fact that you are on nairaland means you appreciate Nigeria, and the fact that you are angry means you are emotional about Nigeria. I love the north like I love the south, we don't need to break up at all, I love the super eagles, I eye the booty of the super falcons, I learnt Jigawa (esp dutse) is a beautiful place. Let us vomit all these insults and hatred away abeg abeg abeg abeg. Ahn ahn, these hatred among we Nigerian youths against each other is getting to the top of the barrel. Let peace reign in Nigeria. Ahmed Musa (I don't even know which of the state he is from) scored our best goal at the last mundial. Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: it is really amazing the ease with which you exhibit your ignorance brazenly, but is it important you spew denigrating statements to argue. The moment your posits becomes parallel with illiterates, obviously your cerebral nerves are disintegrating way too fast. I stand by my statements; I detest racial profiling of northerners in the east ; I detest profiling of ibos in the north ; I applaud the LASSRA initiative in lagos. As an exposed person, the first thing you should do is to appreciate the essence of the initiative. That I come from delta doesn't mean I should talk down good initiatives, LASSRA is not for ibos to be registered in lagos, it is for all lagos indigenes. I would really appreciate it if you explain properly how I exhibited low esteem, or is it a new word to you. Posits from my fellow youths sometimes breaks my heart, imagine you being the president of Nigeria bro, you don't have to spit at people to express yourself brof. Long live Nigeria

Learn to fvckin stand for something! U're either in support of an identification procedure or U're against it. They all come under different nomenclatures. Fashola calls it LASSRA, Rochas has his own name for it and likewise Kwankwaso. They're all a scheme to identify local residents. U can't swing both ways. Who are U trying to impress? I'll say it again..... I hate people who exhibit low self esteem. U're a classic example!

By the way nobody is profiling Igbo people in the North. The controversial issue here is the call by a certain pressure group to the Kano govt to embark on a registration exercise for ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano. How did U manage to narrow it down to only Igbos? Don't U think U've got issues with Ur personality? I'll say it again, check that low self-esteem of Urs.

I almost forgot..... GEJ till 2019
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Learn to fvckin stand for something! U're either in support of an identification procedure or U're against it. They all come under different nomenclatures. Fashola calls it LASSRA, Rochas has his own name for it and likewise Kwankwaso. They're all a scheme to identify local residents. U can't swing both ways. Who are U trying to impress? I'll say it again..... I hate people who exhibit low self esteem. U're a classic example!

By the way nobody is profiling Igbo people in the North. The controversial issue here is the call by a certain pressure group to the Kano govt to embark on a registration exercise for ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano. How did U manage to narrow it down to only Igbos? Don't U think U've got issues with Ur personality? I'll say it again, check that low self-esteem of Urs.

definitely GEJ till 2019, no question about that, brof. Your low level of understanding and parochial line of thought is exceedingly astounding, you can't be saved. Why would I want to impress a slowpoke, who have decided to misunderstand policies, why did the pressure grp in kano want identification slowpoke? slowpoke, was it because of their love for their state slowpoke? Or was it a revenge move slowpoke? I wonder what you are fed with slowpoke. Did Lagos state govt state that lassra is for northerners slowpoke? It is really difficult conversing with retards man, really difficult. You obviously had a bad childhood man, really angry, wow. Abeg go and hug transformer slowpoke. Let us even analyse your cerebral activity slowpoke, do explain to us how you identify those struggling with their self esteem slowpoke. You guys hide behind funny names to spew your deficiencies. slowpoke, #StayBlessed man. Long live Nigeria. #Peace

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

I want northerners interested in forming a pressure group to divide the country to please contact me. We are taking the governor Cockroacha seriously and would please want him to be a man of his word. Let him register the northerners. And let the Igbos continue profiling the northerners. We shall send them back , the spare parts dealers, the traders, the civil servants, the bankers, the students in all the colleges, secondary schools, universities , polytechnics in the north. All the Igbo politicians in Abuja ( the 20th Northern state) , hoteliers and all. The time is rife for Biafra and they should be celebrating. I would hate to see this momentum fading. We have reached a consensus , the time is now! And they can take GEJ with them and have rule them for ever if they want. North for Northerners and south for southerners. It's fair and it will be in peace and it will happen soon in sha Allah.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 23, 2014
AbuMaryam1: This country must be divided. He who start must end it. Get registered or receive Ghana treatment.

Look who is talking about division!!!! The last time we wanted to divide who stopped it? Imagine issuiong threats from that your barren land!! Smh for you
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Dan banza
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by arewafederation: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: oga Abu Maryam, I understand that you probably felt insulted by the move of the eastern governor who initiated that, I did not support it at all, likewise a couple of southerners. We make sense together brof, I enjoyed my time in Katsina Oº°˚˚˚° , when this insurgency goes down, I would love to go back. On behalf of the southern part of Nigeria, I duly apologise brof. The mere fact that you are on nairaland means you appreciate Nigeria, and the fact that you are angry means you are emotional about Nigeria. I love the north like I love the south, we don't need to break up at all, I love the super eagles, I eye the booty of the super falcons, I learnt Jigawa (esp dutse) is a beautiful place. Let us vomit all these insults and hatred away abeg abeg abeg abeg. Ahn ahn, these hatred among we Nigerian youths against each other is getting to the top of the barrel. Let peace reign in Nigeria. Ahmed Musa (I don't even know which of the state he is from) scored our best goal at the last mundial. Long live Nigeria

We have a new Apostle of ONE NIGERIA. My brother, as much as I like and respect your opinion, slitting this damned country is best for everybody. We will continue to love one another as neighbouring countries who once lived together.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

Look who is talking about division!!!! The last time we wanted to divide who stopped it? Imagine issuiong threats from that your barren land!! Smh for you

The time is now, God's time is the best. You should be celebrating with MASSOB. We shall make sure it happens , I want to be an honorary member of MASSOB as I want Biafra to happen urgently. We are truely fed up with you guys. We shall see which land is barren and doesn't support agriculture. We we will see which land is ravaged by gully erosion. We shall see which land is tiny and cannot support its population. Please go. Go to Biafra.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: definitely GEJ till 2019, no question about that, brof. Your low level of understanding and parochial line of thought is exceedingly astounding, you can't be saved. Why would I want to impress a slowpoke, who have decided to misunderstand policies, why did the pressure grp in kano want identification slowpoke? slowpoke, was it because of their love for their state slowpoke? Or was it a revenge move slowpoke? I wonder what you are fed with slowpoke. Did Lagos state govt state that lassra is for northerners slowpoke? It is really difficult conversing with retards man, really difficult. You obviously had a bad childhood man, really angry, wow. Abeg go and hug transformer slowpoke. Let us even analyse your cerebral activity slowpoke, do explain to us how you identify those struggling with their self esteem slowpoke. You guys hide behind funny names to spew your deficiencies. slowpoke, #StayBlessed man. Long live Nigeria. #Peace

How many times did U use the word 'slowpoke'? Dude U must be boiling inside. Are U sure U even got some sleep last nite? U need to slow down Ur rage. Now back to the topic....

I'm not really interested in knowing the reasons why they want to register ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano. My point is, if the Kano state govt says they want to embark on such an exercise, for God's sake ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano should go and register! What is wrong with that? Do not break their laws and nobody would harrass U.

Talking about ethnic profiling... Do U really understand what that means? I think U should do a little research on that. U still haven't answered my previous question.... How did U narrow down the registration of ALL NON-NORTHERNERS resident in Kano to Igbo profiling? How did ALL SOUTHERNERS suddenly become Igbos?

I have another question for U sir... Why are U trying so hard to sound like a peace maker? It won't work sir.... Its a very futile attempt. Give it a break. Things are gradually falling apart and the center would soon give way!

Meanwhile GEJ till Nigeria divides
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
MeAboki:

The truth is many Igbos prefer to remain in the north (and elsewhere), some of them even at the risk of Boko Harem, than return home for fear of even worse fate that awaits them.

landlock my brother. ofcos we niger delta cnt and will not join dem. We dnt want igbo greedy nd senseless altitude in our land...I WISH U UR UNWANTED BIAFRA.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

I want northerners interested in forming a pressure group to divide the country to please contact me. We are taking the governor Cockroacha seriously and would please want him to be a man of his word. Let him register the northerners. And let the Igbos continue profiling the northerners. We shall send them back , the spare parts dealers, the traders, the civil servants, the bankers, the students in all the colleges, secondary schools, universities , polytechnics in the north. All the Igbo politicians in Abuja ( the 20th Northern state) , hoteliers and all. The time is rife for Biafra and they should be celebrating. I would hate to see this momentum fading. We have reached a consensus , the time is now! And they can take GEJ with them and have rule them for ever if they want. North for Northerners and south for southerners. It's fair and it will be in peace and it will happen soon in sha Allah.

Are U interested in division or in claiming Igbo properties? The latter seems to be the case here. Are U that lazy? If U're for division, good... Then we're on the same page. If on the other hand, U're lusting after Igbo properties in Northern Nigeria, then U're surely going to run foul of me.

And in case U don't know, Abuja can never be Ur 20th northern state. Abuja is a conquered territory. It now belongs to a certain peoples of SouthEastern origin. If U people can relinquish Ur death-grip on Kwara, then we might have some grounds to discuss the future of Abuja.

Also note that Lagos has also been annexed by same peoples of SouthEastern origin and in the event of a division, it will be administered as a vassal state. We got here much earlier than the Uthman Dan-Fodio Empire... Going by that, the chances of dipping Ur said Quran inside the Atlantic Ocean is quite slim. It will never happen. Not while we're in charge.

GEJ till Balkanisation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / South South Governors Agree To Join Supreme Court Suit on VAT / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.