Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (23472 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

I want northerners interested in forming a pressure group to divide the country to please contact me. We are taking the governor Cockroacha seriously and would please want him to be a man of his word. Let him register the northerners. And let the Igbos continue profiling the northerners. We shall send them back , the spare parts dealers, the traders, the civil servants, the bankers, the students in all the colleges, secondary schools, universities , polytechnics in the north. All the Igbo politicians in Abuja ( the 20th Northern state) , hoteliers and all. The time is rife for Biafra and they should be celebrating. I would hate to see this momentum fading. We have reached a consensus , the time is now! And they can take GEJ with them and have rule them for ever if they want. North for Northerners and south for southerners. It's fair and it will be in peace and it will happen soon in sha Allah.

Are U interested in division or in claiming Igbo properties? The latter seems to be the case here. Are U that lazy? If U're for division, good... Then we're on the same page. If on the other hand, U're lusting after Igbo properties in Northern Nigeria, then U're surely going to run foul of me.

And in case U don't know, Abuja can never be Ur 20th northern state. Abuja is a conquered territory. It now belongs to a certain peoples of SouthEastern origin. If U people can relinquish Ur death-grip on Kwara, then we might have some grounds to discuss the future of Abuja.

Also note that Lagos has already been conqered and annexed by same peoples of SouthEastern origin and in the event of a division, it will be administered as a vassal state. We got there much earlier than the Uthman Dan-Fodio Empire... Going by that, the chances of dipping Ur said Quran inside the Atlantic Ocean is quite slim. It will never happen. Not while we're in charge.

GEJ till Balkanisation!
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

We have a new Apostle of ONE NIGERIA. My brother, as much as I like and respect your opinion, slitting this damned country is best for everybody. We will continue to love one another as neighbouring countries who once lived together.
this is alarming bro, let's thread with caution with our country. The world doesn't like our unity, we would become sudan, mali, CAR, bro that is not a good look. I would never throw my hands up in defeat, but it is worrisome bro. So I would require passport to visit Katsina uhnnn, embarassed my love for my country is worse than codeine or marley bro. Let's learn to appreciate our differences and move on a stronger nation. Am quite sure that would not be difficult, all sides have done wrongs to all sides, no saints bro. Let's forgive and move on Oº°˚˚˚°
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by dozzzybaba: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Are U interested in division or in claiming Igbo properties? The latter seems to be the case here. Are U that lazy? If U're for division, good... Then we're on the same page. If on the other hand, U're lusting after Igbo properties in Northern Nigeria, then U're surely going to run foul of me.

And in case U don't know, Abuja can never be Ur 20th northern state. Abuja is a conquered territory. It now belongs to a certain peoples of SouthEastern origin. If U people can relinquish Ur death-grip on Kwara, then we might have some grounds to discuss the future of Abuja.

Also note that Lagos has already been conqered and annexed by same peoples of SouthEastern origin and in the event of a division, it will be administered as a vassal state. We got there much earlier than the Uthman Dan-Fodio Empire... Going by that, the chances of dipping Ur said Quran inside the Atlantic Ocean is quite slim. It will never happen. Not while we're in charge.

GEJ till Balkanisation!
Moth.rfvcker

which Lagos is your vassal state? Is it the same Lagos where Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola bound, gagged and deported destitute ibos back to their cursed land? Is it the same Lagos where the Babaoloja ordered for the closure of Ladipo market untill your useless governors came all the way from the east to beg Fashola at the Alausa government house.

Nyamiri b.stard, you better start telling your worthless ibo leaders to begin building refugee camps for you. The Northerners are about to violently flush you out of their region. The yorubas are tired of you. Your southsouth neighbhours dont trust you (the Ikwere's have rejected you).

Nigeria is about to collapse and it is high time you Igbos go back to Biafra. Biafra is you home and that is where you are going to

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

How many times did U use the word 'slowpoke'? Dude U must be boiling inside. Are U sure U even got some sleep last nite? U need to slow down Ur rage. Now back to the topic....

I'm not really interested in knowing the reasons why they want to register ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano. My point is, if the Kano state govt says they want to embark on such an exercise, for God's sake ALL SOUTHERNERS resident in Kano should go and register! What is wrong with that? Do not break their laws and nobody would harrass U.

Talking about ethnic profiling... Do U really understand what that means? I think U should do a little research on that. U still haven't answered my previous question.... How did U narrow down the registration of ALL NON-NORTHERNERS resident in Kano to Igbo profiling? How did ALL SOUTHERNERS suddenly become Igbos?

I have another question for U sir... Why are U trying so hard to sound like a peace maker? It won't work sir.... Its a very futile attempt. Give it a break. Things are gradually falling apart and the center would soon give way!

Meanwhile GEJ till Nigeria divides
foremost, I think arguing this way is better, no rancour, just intelligent posits brof. I prefer it this way. Your questions and my reply. 1- the action of Rochas Okorocha in the east definitely instigated that approach my Kano pressure group, not like I like the idea of profiling, the pressure group was more intelligent in their revenge move (Southerners), although we know those they are really targeting. 2- am from delta state and I am fully aware that I am from the Niger delta not south east, there is no way I would refer all southerners as Ibos, yorubas can't be ibos definitely. I basically narrowed down the mind set of the Kano pressure group, Shikena. 3- am quite sure God loves those who love peace, not like I don't get angry sometimes, but Nigeria is our home and we need to know that. Yes, all these current crop of greedy politicians have heated the polity to an alarming state. Imagine Nasarawa legislatives referring to those protesting as boko haram, haba, people who voted you into the house (that is north vs north). These guys are about sharing money, that's all. We should not be caught up in their schemes. Yes, everyone is angry, but no one is a saint. I don't think anybody can blame me for being pro-Nigeria, I love this country wella, I don't know why, Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria, let's start detoxifying each other of all these bottled up hatred for different ethnic, religious backgrounds. How would GEJ rule till 2019 if we disintegrate bro. Let us love peace. Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

I want northerners interested in forming a pressure group to divide the country to please contact me. We are taking the governor Cockroacha seriously and would please want him to be a man of his word. Let him register the northerners. And let the Igbos continue profiling the northerners. We shall send them back , the spare parts dealers, the traders, the civil servants, the bankers, the students in all the colleges, secondary schools, universities , polytechnics in the north. All the Igbo politicians in Abuja ( the 20th Northern state) , hoteliers and all. The time is rife for Biafra and they should be celebrating. I would hate to see this momentum fading. We have reached a consensus , the time is now! And they can take GEJ with them and have rule them for ever if they want. North for Northerners and south for southerners. It's fair and it will be in peace and it will happen soon in sha Allah.
that would not happen bro, we have survived the worst in 1967-1970 brof. You would live long to see Nigeria get stronger and peaceful. In sha allah. Nigeria is my country and I stand by it, not too proud of her at the moment, but it can only get better. I love the north, north central and the south generally. The plan of you war mongers would fail in sha allah. Abeg, I no sabi fight Oº°˚˚˚° , I can't carry gun, I prefer to twit and holla at my homies in abj and my friend currently in maiduguri (an hausa). Long live Nigeria. As a southerner myself, I am disappointed at the action of Okorocha, but make una no too vex. Yaya aiki. Peace
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: foremost, I think arguing this way is better, no rancour, just intelligent posits brof. I prefer it this way. Your questions and my reply. 1- the action of Rochas Okorocha in the east definitely instigated that approach my Kano pressure group, not like I like the idea of profiling, the pressure group was more intelligent in their revenge move (Southerners), although we know those they are really targeting. 2- am from delta state and I am fully aware that I am from the Niger delta not south east, there is no way I would refer all southerners as Ibos, yorubas can't be ibos definitely. I basically narrowed down the mind set of the Kano pressure group, Shikena. 3 How would GEJ rule till 2019 if we disintegrate bro. Let us love peace. Long live Nigeria

What U basically did is to preempt the murderous Northerners to attack ONLY Igbos in the event of a breakdown of law and order. That is the kind of tricks Yerinba people play. They're notoriously known to always incite the murderers against Igbos. That's a fact! Let's not pretend about it. I'm quite shocked U claim to be Deltan.

Are U also aware that it has been severally reported in the media that Lagos state has arrested and detained over 7000 northerners in Lagos and nobody made an issue about it. It is not about the actions of Rochas alone. It is a grand conspiracy to spill Igbo blood once more. It is an evil plot conceived and hatched in the deepest part of hell. We will resist them and we will defeat them. Anyways, this is 2014 and not 1967. We won't let them.

My Thoughts... GEJ #LastPresident
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:

What U basically did is to preempt the murderous Northerners to attack ONLY Igbos in the event of a breakdown of law and order. That is the kind of tricks Yerinba people play. They're notoriously known to always incite the murderers against Igbos. That's a fact! Let's not pretend about it. I'm quite shocked U claim to be Deltan.

Are U also aware that it has been severally reported in the media that Lagos state has arrested and detained over 7000 northerners in Lagos and nobody made an issue about it. It is not about the actions of Rochas alone. It is a grand conspiracy to spill Igbo blood once more. It is an evil plot conceived and hatched in the deepest part of hell. We will resist them and we will defeat them. Anyways, this is 2014 and not 1967. We won't let them.

My Thoughts... GEJ #LastPresident
nice one brof. You. Can't expect the north to fold their hands while they are being ridiculed right, left and centre. I am very sure, the action of Okorocha heated the polity. By the way, what of the Ibos attacking those of northern extract. For the last time, I think the ibos should stop acting as if they were defeated or something. Emmanuel Ifeajuna and Kaduna instigated the murder of prime northern political elites and yoruba leaders while Azikiwe was allowed to go, cmon, if you were a northerner would you clap for them. All that is history, even Emmanuel Ifeajuna was executed by Ojukwu the day biafra fell to federal troops. All that is history, what is pertinent is, what have we learnt. I am a proud deltan brof. I would never support Biafra. All sides are mourning for dearly departed, the north, the south. Let's embrace peace for once.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by arewafederation: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: this is alarming bro, let's thread with caution with our country. The world doesn't like our unity, we would become sudan, mali, CAR, bro that is not a good look. I would never throw my hands up in defeat, but it is worrisome bro. So I would require passport to visit Katsina uhnnn, embarassed my love for my country is worse than codeine or marley bro. Let's learn to appreciate our differences and move on a stronger nation. Am quite sure that would not be difficult, all sides have done wrongs to all sides, no saints bro. Let's forgive and move on Oº°˚˚˚°

Mr.Apostle of ONE NIGERIA, keep up your camaign for unity maybe with more people like you, the country might survive. But I feel our mentality as Nigerians won't change. Pointing accusing fingers on one another, punishing people for the crimes of their fathers etc... We aint just blending. Make everybody bear him papa name.

By the way, has anyone seen my goat 'Bloodykiller'? It's been missing for days. sad
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Moth.rfvcker

which Lagos is your vassal state? Is it the same Lagos where Governor Babatunde Raji Ifashola bound, gagged and deported destitute ibos back to their cursed land? Is it the same Lagos where the Babaoloja ordered for the closure of Ladipo market untill your useless governors came all the way from the east to beg Fashola at the Alausa government house.

Nyamiri b.stard, you better start telling your worthless ibo leaders to begin building refugee camps for you. The Northerners are about to violently flush you out of their region. The yorubas are tired of you. Your southsouth neighbhours dont trust you (the Ikwere's have rejected you).

Nigeria is about to collapse and it is high time you Igbos go back to Biafra. Biafra is you home and that is where you are going to

Let me make bold to tell U that binding, gagging and deporting 200 harmless destitutes from Lagos can NEVER be counted as victory. Rather I see it as an act of cowardice. It doesn't in any way count as anything in the real scheme of things. U and I know quite well that those same destitutes took the next available bus back to Lagos the following day. So quit ranting.

The so-called Babloja and Iyaloja that U foolishly referenced are all living on borrowed time. U will be surprised the day they will be kicked out. The colonisation and annexing of Lagos has always been a gradual process. Right now its 70% completed. Ni.gga U won't know what hit U and what will hit U when it hits U. We're talking about a population of over 8million Igbos deeply entrenched in the heart of Yerinbaland! It is an invasion and U can do liitle about it. Ur lands and propertied have all been acquired and U're now a tenant in Ur supposed land. Ni.gga wat do U call that?

With regards to Ur foolhardy mention of our South-South brothers, I'm happy to announce to U that they don't listen to Ur recycled lies anymore. They now know who the real enemy is.... Events of the past few years have been quite revealing....

Just in case U're still hating..... GEJ till we divide
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2014
dozzzybaba: Moth.rfvcker

Let me make bold to tell U that binding, gagging and deporting 200 harmless destitutes from Lagos can NEVER be counted as victory. Rather I see it as an act of cowardice. It doesn't in any way count as anything in the real scheme of things. U and I know quite well that those same destitutes took the next available bus back to Lagos the following day. So quit ranting.

The so-called Babloja and Iyaloja that U foolishly referenced are all living on borrowed time. U will be surprised the day they will be kicked out. The colonisation and annexing of Lagos has always been a gradual process. Right now its 70% completed. Ni.gga U won't know what hit U and what will hit U when it hits U. We're talking about a population of over 8million Igbos deeply entrenched in the heart of Yerinbaland! It is an invasion and U can do liitle about it. Ur lands and properties have all been acquired and U're now a tenant in Ur supposed land. Ni.gga wat do U call that?

With regards to Ur foolhardy mention of our South-South brothers, I'm happy to announce to U that they don't listen to Ur recycled lies anymore. They now know who the real enemy is.... Events of the past few years have been quite revealing....

Just in case U're still hating..... GEJ till we divide
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:
And in case U don't know, Abuja can never be Ur 20th northern state. Abuja is a conquered territory. It now belongs to a certain peoples of SouthEastern origin. If U people can relinquish Ur death-grip on Kwara, then we might have some grounds to discuss the future of Abuja.p
GEJ till Balkanisation!

Nobody is interested in your property. All will be in peace. Just pick your things and go to Biafra. The rankings about you owning Abuja in the middle of the north will also be sorted out amicably. No fighting no loss of property - you have your south we have our north. Don't you want Biafra anymore?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by kingingkinging: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Anambra Govt Orders The Arrest Of Beggars With Children, 29 Arrested So Far
CHAMPION, DEC 4, 2011

By Odogwu Emeka Odogwu, Awka
In its determined efforts to rid the state environment of beggars daily increasing in their numbers, the Anambra state government has issued an ultimatum to all the street beggars especially those using children to beg in Anambra state to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.

Meanwhile over 29 beggars with children have been arrested in Awka and Onitsha , warned and repatriated back to their various states of origin mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states to mention but a few.

Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie disclosed Friday in Awka when a middle aged woman was arrested begging with 9 children at various points in Awka.

The attention of Dr Uzoezie was drawn to the beggar with children when one of the kids begging at Unizik junction Awka , 6 years old Goodnews Sunday was hit while begging by an Okada operator injuring her jaw.

She was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka after two hospitals turned her down when good Samaritans rushed her to hospital for first aid. Reasons for her rejection are yet to be ascertained as at press time.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who indulge in using children to beg, warning that after 72 hours any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry of women affairs and social development.

The accident victim Goodnews said she came from Akwa-Ibom Oron in Akwa-Ibom state and is staying with her mother at Isu-Aniocha but her twelve years old Sister , Blessing Sunday not only concurred the story of her sister but admitted that her mother actually sent them to go for the begging and that they used to be students of Anointed Nursery/Primary school Awada Obosi until they were pushed into begging following taunts on their mother who use to hawk curry and garri at Onitsha by one Happiness from Calabar.

Blessing further informed that the accident victim is a twin and that their parents now do nothing but to depend on what they were able to get from the begging. She said they would use it to pay for their school fees and house rent and equally build a house. She however contradicted herself when she later said she and her sister were being enslaved by one, Happiness who was already repatriated but came back to Anambra.

The other woman with 5 children, Mrs Nwakaego Eze from Amafor Uli, in Ihiala local government of Anambra state married to Arochukwu in Abia state blamed her begging now on week days to the dislocation of her husband and others from the Army barracks Onitsha as their begging before now was only on weekends.

She said although they have a house at No 2 Igbamaeze Street Awada Obosi , she equally rented a house at Isu-Aniocha to enable them sleep after begging in Awka. She said her children were not begging with her before as they were students of Basic Foundation but since after the Army Barracks dislocation they have joined her in begging, She further said they are now going to Anointed Nursery/Primary School Awada Obosi. She promised not to use the children for begging again, if allowed to walk home free.

But the Director Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide warned the beggars to leave their children alone and can beg if they choose to as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children. He said the Ministry has repatriated more than 29 women begging with children to their various states and would not hesitate to deal with parents who still engage in such acts describing them as products of Mammy market Onitsha where anything goes before its closure.

One of the good Samaritans who rushed the victim to hospital Mrs Stella Samuel incidentally an indigene of Akawa Ibom wondered why people from Akwa Ibom state must still be begging in Anambra state when the Governor of Akwa Ibom, Governor Godswill Akpabio had declared free education for children of the state. She said the accident happened in front of her shop and she had to run around to save the life of the girl but was shocked that no hospital wanted to accept her until later when the Ministry took custody of her and others.

But the President General of Akwa-Ibom Central Union, Anambra state , Sir Chris Ekanem who not only admitted that the victim and some of the beggars came from Akwa-Ibom but requested for authority for them to repatriate them home since their Governor Akpabio has given free education to people like them.

He appealed that those who brought them to Anambra only to subject them to begging should be punished adding that they had reported to the police the incident. He revealed that the children told him in their dialect that they were many in the state from the same Akwa Ibom doing the same business of begging in Anambra state.

Obi moves to rid Anambra of destitute
National Daily: MONDAY, 12 DECEMBER 2011 08:54
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: foremost, I think arguing this way is better, no rancour, just intelligent posits brof. I prefer it this way. Your questions and my reply. 1- the action of Rochas Okorocha in the east definitely instigated that approach my Kano pressure group, not like I like the idea of profiling, the pressure group was more intelligent in their revenge move (Southerners), although we know those they are really targeting. 2- am from delta state and I am fully aware that I am from the Niger delta not south east, there is no way I would refer all southerners as Ibos, yorubas can't be ibos definitely. I basically narrowed down the mind set of the Kano pressure group, Shikena. 3- am quite sure God loves those who love peace, not like I don't get angry sometimes, but Nigeria is our home and we need to know that. Yes, all these current crop of greedy politicians have heated the polity to an alarming state. Imagine Nasarawa legislatives referring to those protesting as boko haram, haba, people who voted you into the house (that is north vs north). These guys are about sharing money, that's all. We should not be caught up in their schemes. Yes, everyone is angry, but no one is a saint. I don't think anybody can blame me for being pro-Nigeria, I love this country wella, I don't know why, Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria, let's start detoxifying each other of all these bottled up hatred for different ethnic, religious backgrounds. How would GEJ rule till 2019 if we disintegrate bro. Let us love peace. Long live Nigeria

When did you start to find respect for northerners? You are trying but I put it to you that the only reason for your re conciliatory tone is given in your last sentence. You want the ethnic champion of division, the great destroyer of national unity, the corrupt and and now turneddespotic leader Jonathan to continue enslaving the north. We shall be better off free men but poor (for a while) . With you guys and your craving to retain an unjust tyrannical government we northerners will remain both poor and second class citizens for ever. What is wrong with taking Jonathan with you? He can continue to be your president of the south since you so much love his style of leadership. A lot of hypocrisy detected in your otherwise admirable and controlled responses.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

Nobody is interested in your property. All will be in peace. Just pick your things and go to Biafra. The rankings about you owning Abuja in the middle of the north will also be sorted out amicably. No fighting no loss of property - you have your south we have our north. Don't you want Biafra anymore?

I totally agree with U 100%... That's the way to go! All rough edges will be smoothened and every other thing relating to the division sorted out amicably.

Abuja is a conquered territory and methinks U should come to terms with that. I also sincerely hope that the issue of ownership is resolved amicably at the appointed time.

Now if U don't mind... What is Ur honest and sincere opinion about the situation in Kwara? It might go a long way in helping to resolve the situation in Abuja.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

When did you start to find respect for northerners? You are trying but I put it to you that the only reason for your re conciliatory tone is given in your last sentence. You want the ethnic champion of division, the great destroyer of national unity, the corrupt and and now turneddespotic leader Jonathan to continue enslaving the north. We shall be better off free men but poor (for a while) . With you guys and your craving to retain an unjust tyrannical government we northerners will remain both poor and second class citizens for ever. What is wrong with taking Jonathan with you? He can continue to be your president of the south since you so much love his style of leadership. A lot of hypocrisy detected in your otherwise admirable and controlled responses.
I appreciate your reply brof, definitely commendable, this make it easier for both of us to argue reasonably. 1- I have always loved the north, that love grew sporadically after I was posted to Katsina, I remember the night (11:30 pm) we got to zaria (kaduna), how northerners around that bridge (forgotten the name) directed us to a hotel although a friend later provided his house. The. Tricycle guy who transported us was very sincere with us and spoke for us when some vigilante with AK47 were directing corked guns at us, the tricycle guy spoke on our behalf, imagine if he had always hated the south brof, and we were going to serve Nigeria in Katsina. 2- me saying "how would GEJ rule till 2019..." Was in response to a guy who was insisting Nigeria split now now like you are positing, yet he kept writing GEJ till 2019. I hope you understand ba? If the country splits, how would your favourite man now rule (in response to the person I was arguing with). 3- I have a lot of disappointments about GEJ, yet I prefer him though, you brought up a lot of claims, it would make arguments a lot easier to engage in if you back it up with claim. This is a man who doesn't want an all out war with boko haram due to human casualty, he started a proper almajiri sch in the north, although the emergency states are APC, yet he still gave their guvnors some powers in the state. I think he his being liberal. Nothing wrong with that, that is his nature. I am very sure that he has good plans for the north. He alone can't transform the north, what have all the northern elites with oil wells done to improve the north my brother? I was in katsina, and was disappointed. What are the northern governors doing in their capacity? Do you think a man like Dangote would want Nigeria to split? Haba. You can't be better off without the south, likewise the south without the north, let us stop deceiving each other. To be candid, who says the north have been 2nd class citizens brof, the north owns the legislature, the civil service, the military, I think it is the ibos that have been short-changed overtime (no presidency). How tyrannical can GEJ be compared to Abacha brof, let bygone be bygone. When 2015 comes, you can change leadership via the ballot with your vote. Whether you like it or not, you are my brother. The few hausas I picked were- yaya aiki? Akwe abinchi? Zakaza chargi? Ruwa, ina sonka gaskia, I have forgotten what is your name, do you mind educating me on that brof. Thanks in anticipation. Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Mr.Apostle of ONE NIGERIA, keep up your camaign for unity maybe with more people like you, the country might survive. But I feel our mentality as Nigerians won't change. Pointing accusing fingers on one another, punishing people for the crimes of their fathers etc... We aint just blending. Make everybody bear him papa name.

By the way, has anyone seen my goat 'Bloodykiller'? It's been missing for days. sad

i will kill you vulture

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2014
kingingkinging:
Anambra Govt Orders The Arrest Of Beggars With Children, 29 Arrested So Far
CHAMPION, DEC 4, 2011

By Odogwu Emeka Odogwu, Awka
In its determined efforts to rid the state environment of beggars daily increasing in their numbers, the Anambra state government has issued an ultimatum to all the street beggars especially those using children to beg in Anambra state to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.

Meanwhile over 29 beggars with children have been arrested in Awka and Onitsha , warned and repatriated back to their various states of origin mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom states to mention but a few.

Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie disclosed Friday in Awka when a middle aged woman was arrested begging with 9 children at various points in Awka.

The attention of Dr Uzoezie was drawn to the beggar with children when one of the kids begging at Unizik junction Awka , 6 years old Goodnews Sunday was hit while begging by an Okada operator injuring her jaw.

She was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka after two hospitals turned her down when good Samaritans rushed her to hospital for first aid. Reasons for her rejection are yet to be ascertained as at press time.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who indulge in using children to beg, warning that after 72 hours any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry of women affairs and social development.

The accident victim Goodnews said she came from Akwa-Ibom Oron in Akwa-Ibom state and is staying with her mother at Isu-Aniocha but her twelve years old Sister , Blessing Sunday not only concurred the story of her sister but admitted that her mother actually sent them to go for the begging and that they used to be students of Anointed Nursery/Primary school Awada Obosi until they were pushed into begging following taunts on their mother who use to hawk curry and garri at Onitsha by one Happiness from Calabar.

Blessing further informed that the accident victim is a twin and that their parents now do nothing but to depend on what they were able to get from the begging. She said they would use it to pay for their school fees and house rent and equally build a house. She however contradicted herself when she later said she and her sister were being enslaved by one, Happiness who was already repatriated but came back to Anambra.

The other woman with 5 children, Mrs Nwakaego Eze from Amafor Uli, in Ihiala local government of Anambra state married to Arochukwu in Abia state blamed her begging now on week days to the dislocation of her husband and others from the Army barracks Onitsha as their begging before now was only on weekends.

She said although they have a house at No 2 Igbamaeze Street Awada Obosi , she equally rented a house at Isu-Aniocha to enable them sleep after begging in Awka. She said her children were not begging with her before as they were students of Basic Foundation but since after the Army Barracks dislocation they have joined her in begging, She further said they are now going to Anointed Nursery/Primary School Awada Obosi. She promised not to use the children for begging again, if allowed to walk home free.

But the Director Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide warned the beggars to leave their children alone and can beg if they choose to as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children. He said the Ministry has repatriated more than 29 women begging with children to their various states and would not hesitate to deal with parents who still engage in such acts describing them as products of Mammy market Onitsha where anything goes before its closure.

One of the good Samaritans who rushed the victim to hospital Mrs Stella Samuel incidentally an indigene of Akawa Ibom wondered why people from Akwa Ibom state must still be begging in Anambra state when the Governor of Akwa Ibom, Governor Godswill Akpabio had declared free education for children of the state. She said the accident happened in front of her shop and she had to run around to save the life of the girl but was shocked that no hospital wanted to accept her until later when the Ministry took custody of her and others.

But the President General of Akwa-Ibom Central Union, Anambra state , Sir Chris Ekanem who not only admitted that the victim and some of the beggars came from Akwa-Ibom but requested for authority for them to repatriate them home since their Governor Akpabio has given free education to people like them.

He appealed that those who brought them to Anambra only to subject them to begging should be punished adding that they had reported to the police the incident. He revealed that the children told him in their dialect that they were many in the state from the same Akwa Ibom doing the same business of begging in Anambra state.

Obi moves to rid Anambra of destitute
National Daily: MONDAY, 12 DECEMBER 2011 08:54
nice research brof, at least all those screaming Nigeria must split would realise that such an action was taking against fellow southerners
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by arewafederation: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller:

i will kill you vulture

Phew! embarassed

I have found my goat. Praise the lord.

Where have you been you stewpid little goat? angry
No dusa for you today.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by cjrane: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wetin concern me?
This is an APC states syndrome .
Thank God I don't live under the dictatorship of any APC governor!
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: I appreciate your reply brof, definitely commendable, this make it easier for both of us to argue reasonably. 1- I have always loved the north, that love grew sporadically after I was posted to Katsina, I remember the night (11:30 pm) we got to zaria (kaduna), how northerners around that bridge (forgotten the name) directed us to a hotel although a friend later provided his house. The. Tricycle guy who transported us was very sincere with us and spoke for us when some vigilante with AK47 were directing corked guns at us, the tricycle guy spoke on our behalf, imagine if he had always hated the south brof, and we were going to serve Nigeria in Katsina. 2- me saying "how would GEJ rule till 2019..." Was in response to a guy who was insisting Nigeria split now now like you are positing, yet he kept writing GEJ till 2019. I hope you understand ba? If the country splits, how would your favourite man now rule (in response to the person I was arguing with). 3- I have a lot of disappointments about GEJ, yet I prefer him though, you brought up a lot of claims, it would make arguments a lot easier to engage in if you back it up with claim. This is a man who doesn't want an all out war with boko haram due to human casualty, he started a proper almajiri sch in the north, although the emergency states are APC, yet he still gave their guvnors some powers in the state. I think he his being liberal. Nothing wrong with that, that is his nature. I am very sure that he has good plans for the north. He alone can't transform the north, what have all the northern elites with oil wells done to improve the north my brother? I was in katsina, and was disappointed. What are the northern governors doing in their capacity? Do you think a man like Dangote would want Nigeria to split? Haba. You can't be better off without the south, likewise the south without the north, let us stop deceiving each other. To be candid, who says the north have been 2nd class citizens brof, the north owns the legislature, the civil service, the military, I think it is the ibos that have been short-changed overtime (no presidency). How tyrannical can GEJ be compared to Abacha brof, let bygone be bygone. When 2015 comes, you can change leadership via the ballot with your vote. Whether you like it or not, you are my brother. The few hausas I picked were- yaya aiki? Akwe abinchi? Zakaza chargi? Ruwa, ina sonka gaskia, I have forgotten what is your name, do you mind educating me on that brof. Thanks in anticipation. Long live Nigeria

There is no way you can convince anybody that GEJ has any interest of the north in his mind and a lot of feel that his interest is to destroy the north. We know what happened to Nyako with the touché on that sore point. I don't like condescending patronage of the north on the Hinged on the ornamental Almajiri schools. You invariably present GEJ as a philanthropist digging deep into his pocket to support education in a foreign land called the north. This guy is the democratic president of Nigeria with huge budgets to provide equitable services and infrastructure to his constituency which is the whole of Nigeria. It is shameful for you who claims open mindedness to mention Almajiri school as a presidential achievement. I wish you will also have the courage to list out his innumerable failures. Your comparison of Dangote with the president underscores your ignorance or just indifference to responsibility of governance. Was Dangote elected by the Nigerian people north or south to serve them? What is Dangote approved budget for national/northern development ? Your assumption is that Jonathan is an emperor who owns the nation and the infinitesimal ministry of education support (for equity) with Almajiri schools is not a duty but a personal benevolence from Jona and all northerners should be eternally grateful for the pittance. The then Minister of FCT Jeremiah Useni ( apparently during Abacha's time) built a sprawling market at Deidei outskirts almost exclusively for Igbo building material traders. The market came with full infrastructure of electricity and water as well as buildings to house commercial banks. This is equity and I have no quarrel with that after all the Hausa water sellers and shoe shiner have no need for that but the Igbo traders required a place to conduct this important trade. I agree with you that northern governors did not and do not deliver to the people but this does not in anyway preclude a genuine effort for development by a president and commander in chief if he truely is the president for the nation and not just for his ethnic enclave. I will continue to work for the partition of this country and South will be for southerners and north for northerners.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
ikevin: nice research brof, at least all those screaming Nigeria must split would realise that such an action was taking against fellow southerners

Rubbish. Is this elaborate orchestrated gimmick expected to plicate the much despised and hated northerners. Why don't you want to have your Biafra anymore?

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
ofenmanucom:
I totally agree with U 100%... That's the way to go! All rough edges will be smoothened and every other thing relating to the division sorted out amicably.
Abuja is a conquered territory and methinks U should come to terms with that. I also sincerely hope that the issue of ownership is resolved amicably at the appointed time.
Now if U don't mind... What is Ur honest and sincere opinion about the situation in Kwara? It might go a long way in helping to resolve the situation in Abuja.

You have no knowledge of history. Gowon is the most magnanimous of all victorious warriors in history when he said "no victor no vanquished" . Those fellows arrested and deported from the SE are the real owners of the east according to rules of war. You don't be childish about Abuja , your arrogance can simply speed up the deportation of your kinsmen from that northern land. Of course you can take your roofing sheets, concrete , metals and glass with you when we demolish the buildings.abuja was curved out of Niger, Kogi , Nassarwa and Kaduna states. Which of those state names sound Igbo to you?

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

There is no way you can convince anybody that GEJ has any interest of the north in his mind and a lot of feel that his interest is to destroy the north. We know what happened to Nyako with the touché on that sore point. I don't like condescending patronage of the north on the Hangul ornamental Almajiri schools. You invariably present GEJ as a philanthropist digging deep into his pocket to support education in a foreign land called the north. This guy is the democratic president of Nigeria with huge budgets to provide equitable services and infrastructure to his constituency which is the whole of Nigeria. It is shameful for you who claims open mindedness to mention Almajiri school as a presidential achievement. I wish you will also have the courage to list out his innumerable failures. Your comparison of Dangote with the president underscores your ignorance or just indifference to responsibility of governance. Was Dangote elected by the Nigerian people north or south to serve them? What is Dangote approved budget for national/northern development ? Your assumption is that Jonathan is an emperor who owns the nation and the infinitesimal ministry of education support (for equity) with Almajiri schools is not a duty but a personal benevolence from Jona and all northerners should be eternally grateful for the pittance. The then Minister of FCT Jeremiah Useni ( apparently during Abacha's time) built a sprawling market at Deidei outskirts almost exclusively for Igbo building material traders. The market came with full infrastructure of electricity and water as well as buildings to house commercial banks. This is equity and I have no quarrel with that after all the Hausa water sellers and shoe shiner have no need for that but the Igbo traders required a place to conduct this important trade. I agree with you that northern governors did not and do not deliver to the people but this does not in anyway preclude a genuine effort for development by a president and commander in chief if he truely is the president for the nation and not just for his ethnic enclave. I will continue to work for the partition of this country and South will be for southerners and north northerners.
1-Nyako's problem started when he started misfiring after joining the APC, cmon he was with the president before, no matter your disdain for the president, you can't claim that the president is carrying out genocide against the north, cmon, such statements would only divide us further, probably starting a war. 2- there is no way I would present the president as being generous, it is his duty to develop everywhere, but he needs the collaborative efforts of the guvnors there. 3-i never knew about the effort of the former fct minister, that is a good one and am sure the south would do their best to respond in good kind my brother. 3-am a strong critic of oga jona, but when he does something good we should praise him as well, unlike the APC who sees no good in the president at all. 4-what of the impeachment in Enugu and the rumoured one in Oyo state. 4. I didn't say Dangote has to develop the country, my point here is that, someone with massive investments all over the country would not want the country to go up in flames my brother. 5 as for me, I love my country, what about you? 6. Let us just understand our eternal differences and move along together as one entity. Peace be to you and Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

Rubbish. Is this elaborate orchestrated gimmick expected to plicate the much despised and hated northerners. Why don't you want to have your Biafra anymore?
I never wanted biafra, am a deltan. To hell with biafra, who says the north are the most despised my brother?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Theflint1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
bloodykiller: I can't wait to fork my momma
smh..
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Theflint1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Phew! embarassed

I have found my goat. Praise the lord.

Where have you been you stewpid little goat? angry
No dusa for you today.
*flogs d goat with horse whip*

*hands d goat over to him*
"he's been forking his mamma"

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by arewafederation: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Theflint1: *flogs d goat with horse whip*

*hands d goat over to him*
"he's been forking his mamma"

That goat bloodykiller is a very naughty goat.

Thanks for the delivery.cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by OneNaira6: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
All this one Nigerian people are irritating as f2k. Who the Bleep is here begging the north to stay? Stay for what? Since that British fool forced all of us in this useless nation, wtf do north bring to the table. All north does is take, take and more take and it is not like the wealth they stolen from south benefits them since till date they still remain the poorest out of the entire nation. Each month, we read about how the north went on rampage killing themselves and non northern living there. Who the f2k wants to stay with a blood thirst people.

A beg this is the best thing okorocha have done since he became governor. I'm a bit grateful to the man for this. Thank you okorocha.

Northerners carry your bag leave. The 2 weeks ultimatum of yours is almost over...if you still see a southerner living in your region, do as you wish to that person cause in our eyes that person committed suicide.

As for all this one Nigeria annoying zik MF, if you want the north to stay so bad, carry your own bag and get up north. Go live with them cause the rest of us are tired of the daily killings by them. Let them go. A beg kwa
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Stillfire: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
There wouldn't have been any need for this if the FG did not permit matters to deteriorate to the extent it has. I don't blame governors. It's not enough to chant one Nigeria if Nigeria refuses to address its issues. If the FG wants Nigerians to be nationalistic, it has to remove state of origin, any Nigerian should be able to reach her full potential in any region she finds herself, or better still divide the country if FG cannot assure us these rights. Till then I do not blame people that take on a tribal approach in Nigeria.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ocelot2006(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Noneroone: pls the bolded is not true.

How so? Please do tell the house.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by bloodykiller: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
arewafederation:

Do you know that my mother uses stick alsocheesy

Sharap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Blast In Maiduguri / We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant / Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.