Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Official:kate Henshaw To Contest For Federal House Of Reps In Cross River - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official:kate Henshaw To Contest For Federal House Of Reps In Cross River (553 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official:kate Henshaw To Contest For Federal House Of Reps In Cross River by 247tops(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Few days ago Iconic actress Kate Henshaw announced she will contest for a seat in the Federal House of Representatives for Calabar Munical/Odukpani Federal Constituency under PDP.The primaries is in October. Her political campaign has officially begun today which is also her 43rd Birthday. Read what she plans to achieve as a candidate:
I have a strong interest and desire to serve my people and especially show that there is a better more humane way to do things when you are in a position of leadership. Putting the people first and being accountable to them as well as being accessible. I am also very keen to promote and champion the provision of clean water, good roads and sanitation in my constituency. One of my key areas of project focus areas will be provison of affordable education and quality healthcare especially for expecting and young mothers.
For more details check:http://247tops..com/2014/07/officialkate-henshaw-to-contest-for.html

Re: Official:kate Henshaw To Contest For Federal House Of Reps In Cross River by soulglo: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Like how she broke out her Calabar name grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Told Fans To Expect More Busts All Over The Internet / Photo: Davido Unviels Himself As Nigeria’s King Of Pop / I Want To Sell This Brand New DJ Equipment At A Cheap Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.