Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married (8709 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Kanwulia: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked and the wife was seated right there..........

It was embarrassing!
Till today anyone that attended that party still talks about it.
She was sitting right there. . . .then DEAD SILENCE. . . .
Then some people started conversation to revive the atmosphere.
Then the woman got up and left into the bedroom to have a good cry.
Some of her friends now rushed after her to console her.
They were newly-weds too.

WO! Tins dey happen with NIGERIAN MEN O!!!!

It was like someone died!
I will never forget it! embarassed
We all had to leave o.
Hmmmmmmm!!!!

This was some 10 years ago or so. . . .For this Obodo America!!!! embarassed
Gasssssssh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm...nawa ooi undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Kanwulia: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na dem kain OP gang be dat o!
Mentally abusive PSYCHOS!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Kanwulia: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
MARKone: @ goldenboy007, kanwulia is actually right, why marry someone, who will only serve as ur Bed mate.

It is debasing, from what OP wrote, his wife is just his sex mate, there is no love there.

OP, YOU DO NOT LOVE YOUR WIFE, QED.

Is it normal? HELL NO!

Unless you got some beef with the woman grin

MEN-tal CRUELTY at its length X Breadth X Height!

The way he is talking about the sexxxual experience with HIS OWN WIFE. . . one would think she forced him to PHOCK HER O! shocked
YOU CAN TELL HE HAS BEEN PHOCKING ASSSSHAWOS SINCE KINDERGARTEN OR AN ASSSHAWO DIS-VIRGINED HIM FOR SURE! kiss

Purely SADISTIC and CALLOUS. . . .like SEXXXXXUALLY molesting a handicap patient in a PSYCH institute.

This one of the MOST disgusting things I have read in the longest time!

Asssshawo even get dignity pass this WIFE tin.

Imagine if woman like me read this kain tin from my husband? WO! I go KILLLLLLL'AN!!!!

MaliCHUKWU!!!! kiss

TUFIAKWA!!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Kanwulia: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Goldenboy007:

And for you to say "kanwulia" is right simply means you have consented to also be tagged as part of the "shameless men"

Abegggi!
Don't take my words OUT OF THE CONTEXT FROM THIS THREAD!
Thanks! kiss

Why are the NIGERIAN MEN on NL not coming to castigate this kind of LOONEY behavior?
If na FEMI NISM. . . you will see them coming to type TRASH by volumes! cheesy
BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ACT JUST LIKE THIS OP. . . .
SICK in the body. . .spirit AND SOUL! kiss

MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE USED TO PHOCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSHAWOS and can NEVER SETTLE DOWN IN MARRIAGES!!! FACT!!! kiss

The reason NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE ANTI WOMEN AND CHILDREN. . . .

Because SICK PHOCKS like this OP keep breeding and propagating this curse instead of STERILIZING THEIR BLOKOSES!

I really pity the DENSE women who decide to put up with this kind of nonsense.

IF THE OP GET CORRECT BRAIN. . .MAKE IM GO TELL IM WIFE THIS KAIN NONSENSE KE!

I bet you it is a different story he vomits in front of her. cheesy

But then again. . .it takes a DENSE NIGERIAN FEMALE TO CALL THIS ONE A 'HUSBAND' abi? cheesy

If the shoe fits! cheesy

Ta!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
@Op,you've got issues but they are not strange.They are psychological and hormonal.
Read goldenboy007's comments and article.You are experiencing post-coital tristesse mixed with some psychological issues.
The people insulting you don't understand how these things work.They are not deliberate actions most times.How do you explain a woman who gives birth and immediately resents herself and the child she gave birth to?I've had a woman tell me she feels irritated when her husband makes love to her.I asked if she doesn't love her husband,she says she does.She says it's just the sex thing.

I will advise you see an elderly doctor who will explain and also do much counselling for you.It's something you can overcome.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Abegggi!
Don't take my words OUT OF THE CONTEXT FROM THIS THREAD!
Thanks! kiss

Why are the NIGERIAN MEN on NL not coming to castigate this kind of LOONEY behavior?
If na FEMI NISM. . . you will see them coming to type TRASH by volumes! cheesy
BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ACT JUST LIKE THIS OP. . . .
SICK in the body. . .spirit AND SOUL! kiss

MOST NIGERIAN ARE USED TO PHOCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSHAWOS and can NEVER SETTLE DOWN IN MARRIAGES!!! FACT!!! kiss

The reason NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO BE ANTI WOMEN AND CHILDREN. . . .

Because SICK PHOCKS like this OP keep breeding and propagating this curse instead of STERILIZING THEIR BLOKOSES!

I really pity the DENSE women who decide to put up with this kind of nonsense.

IF THE OP GET CORRECT BRAIN. . .MAKE IM GO TELL IM WIFE THIS KAIN NONSENSE KE!

I bet you it is a different story he vomits in front of her. cheesy

But then again. . .it takes a DENSE NIGERIAN FEMALE TO CALL THIS ONE A 'HUSBAND' abi? cheesy

If the shoe fits! cheesy

Ta!

Na wa o

Your profile pic deserves a topic on its own. Are married women allowed to tease with their goodies on the internet cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia tell me this is a nollywood film shot in America and it didn't happen for real shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Kanwulia: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: Kanwulia tell me this is a nollywood film shot in America and it didn't happen for real shocked shocked

I wish it was a Nollywood script o!
It happened life!!!!! cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

I wish it was a Nollywood script o!
It happened life!!!!! cheesy
haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

the man needs deliverance shocked
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by pepeyoyo: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
sick, nauseated, fagged out now i know am not alone
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by feedthenation(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
All these may be due to psychological issues - a proper health professional should be consulted.
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
hahaha cheesy ALL women like to think sex with them is the height of glory! So i can understand why this thread is hard on their ego.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by BellaElla(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gooci:
mesef book this space.............. till 2018 wey i de eye for marrigae.
i will be back to modify by then.
Yours faithfully.

Reminder!!
Its 2018 o
Are you married now?
Oya come and modify grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by enabledgoddess(f): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
is either you do not love your wife, or your wife smells.check which it is and work on it
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Gooci(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
BellaElla:

Reminder!!
Its 2018 o
Are you married now?
Oya come and modify grin grin grin
wao.. i saw my previous post and was like na me type this or my twin brother. lol

ANYWAY, i got married jan 2017... winks
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by tweeby: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gooci:
Yours faithfully.

Are you naw married?
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Gooci(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
tweeby:

Are you naw married?
yeskee

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Diamond23(f): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
maysimsimple:

Yes its normal. when u cum, u av expended at least 85% of or energy, and it makes u weak immediately u done. But next time, don't tagged it as sex when u get down with or wife. U tagged it love making
[/color] wot z d different between luv making nd sex??....still learning grin[color=#770077]
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Talkingboy: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gooci:
Yours faithfully.

This is 2018. When is d wedding comin up ?
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Talkingboy: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gooci:

wao.. i saw my previous post and was like na me type this or my twin brother. lol

ANYWAY, i got married jan 2017... winks

Wow, That's nic, Congrats sir
Re: How Do You Feel After Sex- For The Married by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes - 7 Steps To A Turn Around / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Diary Of A Mad Single Nigerian Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.