Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (16003 Views)

Windeck Fan Thread. / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (2) (3) (4)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
I am a die hard fan of the kardashians on E!.
[img]http://hollybollyceleb.files./2011/05/keepingupwiththekardashiansseason6familyphotoshoot252812529.jpg[/img]

All kardashian's fan like me should troop in to enjoy daily updates of the life of the kardashians.
...enjoy smiley

kim

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by ifex370(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
At your age... undecided

SMH

chai... see me see fp ooo...

op thank you sha cheesy

41 Likes

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
ifex370: At your age... undecided

SMH
. Lol stay dere mke pant de were u

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by RayMcBlue(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
"Keeping Up With The KarTRASHians" A TV show for Teenage gals that don't know any better.

Nice Slogansmiley

45 Likes

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmnnn I love keeping up with the kardashians jare.forget all this haters jare. Its so good when hate does nothing to the subject of hate but affects the hater more wink

so lets go.any jist about keeping up with the kardashians cheesy

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Keeping Up With The KarTRASHians" A TV show for Teenage gals that don't know any better.

Nice Slogansmiley
bitter hater pele o cheesy

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2014
ifex370: At your age... undecided

SMH
yes o.at her age she still watches it.any personal problem with that

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai there is god oo
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by RayMcBlue(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by prof800(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
samflexxy: I wnted to cm an update buh I c somani pple aint interested
Don't worry your fellow fans will soon come in tongue grin...
You are FREE to continue to post updates but please SPELL correctly.! You are not writing sms to your girlfriend!
I don't want to keep editing your posts. angry
What on earth is 'somani'...?
Are you trying to spell 'somalia'...?

EDIT: Do people still watch this show?

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by RayMcBlue(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2014
prof800:
EDIT: Do people still watch this show?

Truly baffling. I don't get the appeal of tuning in every week just to watch some talentless and entitled Armenian skanks live out a scripted fake life on TV.

20 Likes

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by justi4jesu(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Me tooooo....I'm a Fan.....i just love their dramas

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
What do you learn from this show? undecided

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Keeping Up With The KarTRASHians" A TV show for Teenage gals that don't know any better.

Nice Slogansmiley
I agree, fake and insultive ladies. Kim once called her mom a fucking idiot cuz she didn't move d car on time. Imagine.

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
1AngryBird: What do you learn from this show? undecided
Iono o.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by omenpetrol: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
lozers
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by XVIER(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only watch it when I feel like having heavenly feelings...now that you have remind me again #switch to channel E! get my versline

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by HonourablePomk: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
God forbid make man like me sitdown dey watch rubbish

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by kingzjay(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na this kind tin go make Suarez bite person ooooh...

Which kind show again...wen man suppose hustle!

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are there any other good forums apart from Nairaland?

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Harkynkunle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ko rami ni Pata!!!!!!!"
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Iono o.

Why do you keep watching then? undecided

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
tufiakwa!i so hate the show.in fact i dont watch any reality tv show....why will i want want to watch other people live their fake life on tv when movies and series dey.but i do admire the kardashian business mind for maintaining their public relevance over such a long time and even grooming their 2 last girls to celebrity status.cant fault that...man must wack

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Overhyped and fake reality t.v series. I love every other program on e! Except keeping up with the kardashians.
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Phonon: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
More nonsense is now being added to Nairaland daily. Who was paid to move this to the front page?

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
D Kardashians n deir numerous dramas.:p...SMH.... I love Khloe tho..... She is d coolest of them all8-)

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
end times

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Dinocarex(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
U still believe Keeping Up with the Kardashians is reality show? They are acting per excellence!! 90%, 10% reality...

Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by onose1(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Used to love this show...don't reali know what happened undecided
Re: Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
The show is ok to me sha

How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's / Oscars 2024: Full List Of Winners