Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? (926 Views)

Marriage Is Not Important -A Nairalander's Opinion On Marriage / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like / Who Is More Important: A Girl Child Or A Boy Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by liberty24: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
A wife is a friend first, a lover second, and third and probably most important, a maid.- How true?
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
liberty24: A wife is a friend first, a lover second, and third and probably most important, a maid.- How true?

What do you mean by the bolded? From where did you get this trashy statement from? Doesnt it sound ridiculous to your hearing?

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by sapiosexual(f): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
liberty24: A wife is a friend first, a lover second, and third and probably most important, a maid.- How true?

Such foo.lishness!!!

1 Like

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wish I had an e- sniper rifle! Would just be sniping people that chat poo like this before they can even complete such sentences! Dunce! Your mother must have first been a friend, a lover second and most importantly a maid!

5 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by apolonius(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well,for a mad and irredeemable cretin this is true.

For a normal man,a wife is a wife;an equal friend who has decided to live permanently with him in love as he has too.

8 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius: Well,for a mad and irredeemable cretin this is true.

For a normal man,a wife is a wife;an equal friend who has decided to live permanently with him in love as he has too.
See why I decided to follow you? If majority that is written on nairaland is like this, it says a lot about our society as Nigerians and frankly it's depressing.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by apolonius(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
See why I decided to follow you? If majority that is written on nairaland is like this, it says a lot about our society as Nigerians and frankly it's depressing.

Thanks. In Nigeria,the distinction between education and enlightenment is well illustrated.It will take a real miracle of proper enlightenment and exposure to the best of values for very many to get full rehab from the culture of destructive patriarchy that most men have been raised to cherish.smiley

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius:

Thanks. In Nigeria,the distinction between education and enlightenment is well illustrated.It will take a real miracle of proper enlightenment and exposure to the best of values for very many to get full rehab from the culture of destructive patriarchy that most men have been raised to cherish.smiley
I should probably start avoiding threads like this. It tarnishes the overall image of Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
And some lady will pretend and marry this one with the hope of "changing" him. Sad.

Poster since you asked, No a wife is not "most importantly" a maid.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by apolonius(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
I should probably start avoiding threads like this. It tarnishes the overall image of Nigerian men.

Please read on and see the redemption we need!lol Of course,a good number of Naija men are doing great.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
Wish I had an e- sniper rifle! Would just be sniping people that chat poo like this before they can even complete such sentences! Dunce! Your mother must have first been a friend, a lover second and most importantly a maid!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I think this person created this thread on purpose o.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014

Hahahahahaha. The bolded cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius:

Please read on and see the redemption we need!lol Of course,a good number of Naija men are doing great.
Then we need your voices to be louder so we can drown out the cacophony from the likes of op and his ilk. But then again, my good friend Sophie who rocks reckons that he might have started this thread with the intention of riling females. I'm starting to think that she is right. Surely, no one in their right minds like you correctly asked would have such thought.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by apolonius(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
Then we need your voices to be louder so we can drown out the cacophony from the likes of op and his ilk. But then again, my good friend Sophie who rocks reckons that he might have started this thread with the intention of riling females. I'm starting to think that she is right. Surely, no one in their right minds like you correctly asked would have such thought.

These threads are emerging as reactions to the audacious feminist rants and chants on here I believe.

Talking seriously,though largely unexpressed in fora including this,the very idea being discussed is what very many Naija men believe and look for when thinking of 'I do'.Funnily,a large percentage of women have keyed into same as preparations and criteria-meeting wisdom to finding him. For a long time to come,our society must hear this anthem: men and women are distinct but the same!smiley
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014

eh, nicely put. alutacontinua made a good choice.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
apolonius:

These threads are emerging as reactions to the audacious feminist rants and chants on here I believe.

Talking seriously,though largely unexpressed in fora including this,the very idea being discussed is what very many Naija men believe and look for when thinking of 'I do'.Funnily,a large percentage of women have keyed into same as preparations and criteria-meeting wisdom to finding him. For a long time to come,our society must hear this anthem: men and women are distinct but the same!smiley
Amen to that!
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:

#blushing#

Not sure if the person who started this thread is a male or female though. I am shocked such a person would ask if the above statement is true or not. Its ridiculous!!!
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

#blushing#

Not sure if the person who started this thread is a male or female though. I am shocked such a person would ask if the above statement is true or not. Its ridiculous!!!
If the op is female, then I will dash her to tonychristopher who would validate her beliefs! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
If the op is female, then I will dash her to tonychristopher who would validate her beliefs! grin

Hahahahahahaha. That dude will so much appreciate her as 2nd wife since he is polygamous in nature and loves his women as Dunce. He is everybody's husband. He loves to sow his wild oats around, spewing his sperm aimlessly all over the place. He's a cheerful giver.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by edwife(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

eh, nicely put. alutacontinua made a good choice.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by edwife(f): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
OP chew some groundnut smiley
Or take a cold shower
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by baby124: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Funny thread. Maid indeed. No wonder some men expect women to behave like cattle. What a pity. It tells a lot about a man who can write such and how he regards or treats his mother; that is how he will treat other women. Am sure OP sees his mum as a maid for him to come and write such boldly.
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by dominique(f): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why do I have this feeling that op started this thread to rustle some feathers.

Mission accomplished grin
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shizzle11(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
gringringringrin
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by tonychristopher: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha. That dude will so much appreciate her as 2nd wife since he is polygamous in nature and loves his women as Dunce. He is everybody's husband. He loves to sow his wild oats around, spewing his sperm aimlessly all over the place. He's a cheerful giver.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol majority of women are dounce when a single lady is dating a married. man what do u call
that

smartness or stupidity. they make it easier for us
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by shaybebaby(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

Lol majority of women are dounce when a single lady is dating a married. man what do u call
that

Like I said, if the stupid one that started this thread is female then she is your type. You are welcome to make each other as miserable as possible!

2 Likes

Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
tonychristopher:

that

You see! Shaybebaby and I were right. Hahahahahahaha. Wonderful!
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
shaybebaby:
Like I said, if the stupid one that started this thread is female then she is your type. You are welcome to make each other as miserable as possible!

They are perfect for each other.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by lilmax(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think the op is on drugs
Re: A Wife Is A Friend First, A Lover Second, And Most Important, A Maid. How True? by pickabeau1: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
https://twitter.com/ssanumy/status/491314979195584513/photo/1

I saw this online.. maybe this is what the op had in mind? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Picture; A Baby Strapped To A Load In A Wheel Barrow / Individual Or Joint Account: Which One Is The Best For Couples? / Other Ways To Sustain A Beautiful Relationship(marraiges) Apart From Shagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.