Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17921 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
i finished from oau, i had my first "A" in part2 second semester.. i ws like God go punish unna fada after all this while... grin

bt i neva had F shha..... bros nd sis, come in to share your experience too grin

below are likely reactions to different grades

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Had my first A in second semester first year, 'twaz "computer appreciation" so I was like warreva, piece of cake undecided

Had my first F in the same semester and I was like shocked shocked shocked "Choi! Jennifer* don finish me O!!" grin

I started thinking of breakup tactics cheesy

*not her real name

27 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: Had my first A in second semester first year
gud... what ws yur reaction like?.................
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
5.0 GPwetin? angry

Aya do d needful #picsoradonbilivdisshit

ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: 5.0 GPwetin? angry

lmao! its true na...I had all A's in my semi finals. #yhuthinkIamyhu? huh?

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
How did you manage to sleep with that many lecturers? angry undecided

#umustb1rilistronggal

ATMC: lmao! its true na...I had all A's in my semi finals. #yhuthinkIamyhu? huh?

23 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: How did you manage to sleep with that many lecturers? angry undecided

#umustb1rilistronggal

Yhu geh badt mynd no be small#choi!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
C'mon darling, gist us. Nothing to fear, this is afterall a faceless forum. smiley

#truthordare

ATMC: Yhu geh badt mynd no be small#choi!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Quelme: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
O boy! My own na gobe. My very first result back then MTH 101 was, if i hear am capital "F". But i never had a "F" again till i graduated... All the pharm, anatomy and physiology et al, i demolished them without mercy...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Quelme: O boy! My own na gobe. My very first result back then MTH 101 was, if i hear am capital "F". But i never had a "F" again till i graduated... All the pharm, anatomy and physiology et al, i demolitioned them without mercy...

With english like @bolded, how much did you "settle" in order to pass general english studies? grin

Jus kiddin' O! grin grin

25 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by DJMONACO(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
u had F and still make 5.0?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: u had F and still make 5.0?
Hey fishbrainsgrin I said I made 5.0 G.P in my semi finals meaning I had all 'A's in all the departmental courses I wrote then, Is it a big deal? I know someone who had one B throughout her stay in the uni, so?

10 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: Hey fishbrainsgrin I said I made 5.0 G.P in my semi finals meaning I had all 'A's in all the departmental courses I wrote then, Is it a big deal? I know someone who had one B throughout her stay in the uni, so?

Emphasis on her

All dis lecturers you people are sharing in hotel rooms...

Diaris God O!

angry

29 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Emphasis on her

All dis lecturers you people are sharing in hotel rooms...

Diaris God O!

angry
What is wrong with yhu? Onuku!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
F…, ? none yet ( though almost, but it was a mistake from d depts later rectified & got d supposed ) & neither shall be by his grace

A....? yea...plenty self ..(from 100L till now .)

aiming 5.0 till i finish .... statistics /operations research not easy /funny ooo ( dou could b . depends on u & d lecturers ) .

all izz wel.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: What is wrong with yhu? Onuku!

Swear by Amadioha that you didn't do it angry

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by DJMONACO(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: Hey fishbrainsgrin I said I made 5.0 G.P in my semi finals meaning I had all 'A's in all the departmental courses I wrote then, Is it a big deal? I know someone who had one B throughout her stay in the uni, so?
einstein brain ure post lacks clarity. what do u mean by semifinals or whats the equivalent in oda unis

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Swear by Amadioha that you didn't do it angry
Ewu!
DJMONACO: einstein brain ure post lacks clarity. what do u mean by semifinals or whats the equivalent in oda unis
onuku! reply the op...stop exposing ur ignorance.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: Ewu!

Bia, nwanyi a, o ichie di ka m ka e n'akpari?

A ga m amachikwa gi nti angry

Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ogodo ayochie ya anya...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by DJMONACO(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: Ewu!onuku! reply the op...stop exposing ur ignorance.
seems the bank alert ure xpctn frm ur bf is yet to show.More patience pls.Keep waiting
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ATMC(f): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Bia, nwanyi a, o ichie di ka m ka e n'akpari?

A ga m amachikwa gi nti angry

Nwata bulie nna ya elu, ogodo ayochie ya anya...
the ogodo should yochie ur mouth there. mtscheeew.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATMC: the ogodo should yochie ur mouth there. mtscheeew.

You're still mouthing off?

**gets his cane**

Oya, come here NOW!...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

You're still mouthing off?

**gets his cane**

Oya, come here NOW!...

chairman free this my sister na ..

abi u lyk cam ni....??
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
benbuks:

chairman free this my sister na ..

abi u lyk cam ni....??

Mak she first confess all d araha wey she do get 5.0 GP 4 her semis

Lyk am ni? Wetin we go call dat 1? Love at first post? grin

Abi, u no c all d insot she de scarra per second per second? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

Mak she first confess all d araha wey she do get 5.0 GP 4 her semis

Lyk am ni? Wetin we go call dat 1? Love at first post? grin

Abi, u no c all d insot she de scarra per second per second? undecided

your worst enemy could be your best wife you know .( lolz. i mean friend )
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: Had my first A in second semester first year, 'twaz "computer appreciation" so I was like warreva, piece of cake undecided

Had my first F in the same semester and I was like shocked shocked shocked "Choi! Jennifer* don finish me O!!" grin

I started thinking of breakup tactics cheesy

*not her real name
Y yu sef go de date for yur first year... D babe try shha, she carry best grade nd worst grade gv yu grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by watchthisposter(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
benbuks:

your worst enemy could be your best wife you know .( lolz. i mean friend )

So in conclusion, we should get married because we are both arguing on an online forum whether or not she paid off her lecturer(s) in "kind" to get a 5.0 GP in her semis, abi?

Your logic is flawless, but I think I'll pass... undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter: 5.0 GPwetin? angry

Picshur of hin transcript abbi?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

So in conclusion, we should get married because we are both arguing on an online forum whether or not she paid off her lecturer(s) in "kind" to get a 5.0 GP in her semis, abi?

Your logic is flawless, but I think I'll pass... undecided

hahah.... now ur talking ......

i knew you will marry her someday

Btw: dont forget to invite me oo...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Quelme: O boy! My own na gobe. My very first result back then MTH 101 was, if i hear am capital "F". But i never had a "F" again till i graduated... All the pharm, anatomy and physiology et al, i demolitioned them without mercy...

See book.... Living bookshop cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by themejiwalker(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
My first A didn't come until the second semester of the first year..For the first time i was excited to see my results because i know i prepared well cheesy

Asper "F" I never had one...(No be me..na God wink )

#Proudly OOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church / This Is Uniuyo Departmental Admission Cut-off Point 2013/2014 in view (de Kemcy) / Photos Of 2 Pupils Who Got Injured In The Jos School Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.