Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,929 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17910 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by abbeywasc(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
bros... school ddnt pass thru you ooo grin. out of abcdef, na only 3 out of em yu fit pam undecided
dnt mind me. na d financial incentive dey push me. it's lyk 122k a year.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
abbeywasc:
dnt mind me. na d financial incentive dey push me. it's lyk 122k a year.
cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
ohh... yu study/studying abroad shhe?

Is Ghana abroad? I'm not that far off from naija oo cool
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Hiya!smiley

Do you miss serena grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Abatemtem(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Chai!OAU students no wan comment!2 Fs nw CHM102 n PHY105
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Abatemtem(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci: cool
God go punish dos ppl,na to dey spoil lifes dem sabi esp dos in fac of agric
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Danhumprey: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Do you miss serena grin
Uhmmm,yea! It was awkward dealing with the fact that we are half-siblings.embarassed
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Is Ghana abroad? I'm not that far off from naija oo cool
its shha outside the country....
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Abatemtem: God go punish dos ppl,na to dey spoil lifes dem sabi esp dos in fac of agric
i finished from fac of agric too ooo... i sabi em wella. fakorede(cpp), sosan(cpp), one man for ans, baruwa(aec), anoda smart woman from aec, those in sos tooo.. chaii, these people ee grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Uhmmm,yea! It was awkward dealing with the fact that we are half-siblings.embarassed

so you were behind gossip girl all these while. Let's not derail this thread smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
its shha outside the country....

Alright then. I study economics by the way.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by farano(f): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Gooci:
tiff
How? because they belong to me
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
farano: How? because they belong to me
lol....
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Danhumprey: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

so you were behind gossip girl all these while. Let's not derail this thread smiley
Sure.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Danhumprey: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Sure.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by chuggy(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
UnknownT: Page 2?
I can't remember my 1st A but I still remember my one and only F. In UNN, Engr401. I was at home when the result ccame out so I asked one of my coursemates to help me check mine. He told me F and I was shocked, I wan madt, my mind did a mental calculation and I found out I had just 1 year to rewrite it or it turns to extra year. None of my siblings ever had an extra year and I was scared I may break that record. When I returned to school, I saw d result myself I got 12/100 LOL. Fortunately for me, one of my neighbors who also doubled as my course mate had an F too so we studied hard for d course( it was during one of d studies I found out that one of d questions, I used a different formula to solve it) and we finally wrote d exam. When d result came out , d lecturers just gave all carryover students 40(E). Though I know how we read and prepared for that course.
. Mehn Bro, I wrote Dr Onah's course (ENGR 401) last semesta, m anxiously waitin 4 d result, i get to think bout d course everyday, after overconfidence really killd me. Finally, God dey!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Uricas(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: stop being jealous and insecure!
Sisafrika! Kilodeee
lwkmd... jealous of who? Seriously speaking, ain't get your time.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
MadCow1:

Operations research.. grin

That course been sweet die, but the Yoruba lecturer wey been handle the course was a character. Professor Opafunso. grin Good Man, but ehn English been sabi make people laugh die.. Especially the Ghanaian students. grin

I hope that Nigga is good wherever he is.

I had an A in this course.

@Topic.. I pack F from first year till 3rd hear. 3rd till final year A all the way.
You sure? Everybody just dey claim A parallel grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by dmcdad: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol... If no be say one thing ehn, na transcript people suppose dey post oooo. Cause like this many people just dey form A parallel. A perpendicular nkor?
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Goldenskin: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
I still remember the result of my 100l first semester exams. All As GP 5.0, mehn I was confused. Thought it was a typographical error so I just kept mum and didn't tell anyone until I confirmed from my course advisor some days later. It gave me bragging rights for a semester wink, I was the only person with that kind of result in my department.
By the way, I never had F all through my stay in school.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by PalmTree(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Soyedele1: Had my First F.. 26F in AGE 415 embarassed

You sent me a PM, but I can't access it. Please send it directly to greenlandconsult89@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Uricas(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abatemtem: Chai!OAU students no wan comment!2 Fs nw CHM102 n PHY105
there is God Ooo.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by chuggy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Suresh08:
BIG-FAT-LIE.R
. I dey tell u, UNN giv u 5.0?? After ur lecturers don knw say u F courses, adonbilivit o!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
safarigirl: Still in 100 level. Our first semester result is yet to be released, but some lecturers are only mentioning those who got A in their courses.

Just discovered I got an A in Legal Method (the only law course in 100 level) we were just 2 that got an A out of over 200 so I was soooo happy.

C'est tres importante pour moi smiley
just 2 out of 200!!guess the paper was tough.was it uniben.i remember my sis always talking about legal method.u try sha.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Emilord(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
To have A is a pretty good feeling.My first'A' was in my first yr,first semester-Legal method.we were jst two that had A in d course and i was d highest.D next four results were As too...
Am jst in 200 level sha,but i dnt intend having F...pls,God reward my First class ambitions o.na beg i dey beg
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
had mostly A's and B's in school.was among the top students so A wasnt a big deal...my 1 and only F do me strong thing...phy111,failed in 100lvl and carry am till final year.finally made a C in the course sha.wrote the damn paper 4 times was almost giving up....uniben sha!una be wan kill the son of man.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Emilord(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
sexyexcalibur: had 8As 1st semester 100lvl.... 1B AND 1C.....2nd semester was all As except a B in a physics practicals.....
i hear
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
hiroz: just 2 out of 200!!guess the paper was tough.was it uniben.i remember my sis always talking about legal method.u try sha.
nah. It's uniabuja. Yeah, our class rep told us a lot of people failed it. Thank you
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by MadCow1: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Na ehn make I talk true na..

First year through to 3rd year, the only courses wey I see A na;

- Communications Skills 1 & 2
- Engineering Drawing 1 & 2 (This na course wey I sabi without even learning)
- Literature in English 1 & 2 - (The Beautiful ones are not yet Born & Dilema of a Ghost)
- Geomorphology

The remaining na F, especially;

- Strength of Materials 1 & 2
- Basic Mechanics
- Applied Electricity
- Fluid Mechanics 1 & 2
- Rock Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics
And all the Mechanical and Electrical courses.

Na God save me. At one point, my carry-overs was epic. grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by UnknownT: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
chuggy: . Mehn Bro, I wrote Dr Onah's course (ENGR 401) last semesta, m anxiously waitin 4 d result, i get to think bout d course everyday, after overconfidence really killd me. Finally, God dey!
lol. Same happened to me after d exams, F was what I expected but it was later I got to know I actually did badly in d 1st attempt. Not that I am wishing u F oh! All d best bro

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by christabeli: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Afrok: That moment when U post something like " my first A came while I was in 100L and never had any F" but deep within you, you actually know U are preparing for ur post utme exam cheesy
Faceless forum with limitless lies undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check My Unizik Result / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church / This Is Uniuyo Departmental Admission Cut-off Point 2013/2014 in view (de Kemcy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.