Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (17917 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / How I Turn Out With 9 F's In My SSCE _Ibrahim M Gombe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Capableben(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
greatestman: Out of 55 courses I offered.

I have:
33 A's
16 B's
4 C's
2 D's

No F yet and Having A does not really impress me that much.
One Academic session left.
Hoping and praying not to get F, nobody is above F.

Federal University of Technology Yola aka MAUTECH
Wow, nice result. I am also a Mautechian, Chemical Engr 100 level.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
safarigirl: nah. It's uniabuja. Yeah, our class rep told us a lot of people failed it. Thank you
oh,uniabuja babe.i do enjoy reading your topics and posts especially on football threads....wish you the best with school...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:
You sure? Everybody just dey claim A parallel grin
lol.me i am suprised oh,cus in a class,usually only like 2-5 students at most have steady A's..nairalanders!fear them.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Ampicillin: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
greatestman:

Guy Universities of Technology are Different from conventional Universities. 98% of courses offered in Universities of Technology is 5 years in which you are awarded with B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) not B.Sc with those grades you are seeing their, i am not yet in first although almost. The 55 courses i mentioned i did not include my Teaching Practice and Industrial Attachment. I still have 17 courses more to offer in my 500 Level let do the maths 55+2+17=74 this are courses i must offer and pass before i will be awarded with B.Tech (Ed) Electrical Technology Education.

Even mine is small compare to people in Science Education and Operational Research. Young man i don't think you have been to the university (If you happen to be in the University you are this type that follow the crowd without knowing what is happening) @ the bolded because you can offer as much course you want but you will not exceed the maximum unit. Don't be fast to buttress your ignorance.

Yes, I agree with you. He didn't know, there's a minimum requirement, no maximum, besides education courses are more
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by chuggy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
UnknownT: lol. Same happened to me after d exams, F was what I expected but it was later I got to know I actually did badly in d 1st attempt. Not that I am wishing u F oh! All d best bro
. Lol. F go cast GP nw, God forbid bad tin, Tanx man!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
hiroz: lol.me i am suprised oh,cus in a class,usually only like 2-5 students at most have steady A's..nairalanders!fear them.
use ur brains mr jealousy! What percentage of Nigerian students do we have here on nl? And u think those with numerous 'Fs' would be bold enough to click on the 'reply' button? Even if they lied, how is it ur headache? Work on ur insecurities!
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by safarigirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
hiroz: oh,uniabuja babe.i do enjoy reading your topics and posts especially on football threads....wish you the best with school...
thanks lots dear smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by richybanky(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: private uni tinx

grin grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by sisiafrika(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
richybanky:

grin grin grin
yellow teeth, pukes
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: use ur brains mr jealousy! What percentage of Nigerian students do we have here on nl? And u think those with numerous 'Fs' would be bold enough to click on the 'reply' button? Even if they lied, how is it ur headache? Work on ur insecurities!
my insecurities!!! was just noting trend why the insults....just like that,na wa oh...
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by richybanky(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: yellow teeth, pukes

Lmao.... sha no vomit ur intestine
sisiafrika be looking for trouble since 1960 grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by calliking(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: Lmao! @op y digging the past?
Well, the first result I saw in UNN was A(phy101), we were just 2 that had 'A', it was a good feelingsmiley Then after a while, I saw Bio 151 and it was lol (u guessed right) 'F', lmao! I was shocked...though it was the only F in my first year, it wasn't the only F lol...it was in uni that I had an F for the first time in my life lol but I conquered them all...all those outside courses...hehehe esp chem232 ff by CS201...Shaa, the whole carry over thing stopped in my second yr. Then my semi finals result was the best of all my results...5.0 G.P;-D...Carry over baaaaaad

@ATMC pls tell us your reg/no and when you graduated from U.N.N because when i was in first year we were only two that got A in PHY 101 and dats me and my class rep. unless you are my class rep ? grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Spiff20(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
saw my first result, 1st semester today and it was F what a tragedy, Am over it anyway got bigger plans
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by louiskay(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Neyoor:

Na Unilorin o
. Na so we dey do am for AAUA oooo ......... But sincerely the CBT exam na luck. But I no like am at all
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by geophyscist: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
iyke926: I neva had F...Fish or Carry Over...but some E's worse pass F sef. Kai, MAT 201 and 202...shitty and arcane maths.

Got some A's in my yr 1 but the best is when only me got an A in Paleontology for my 2nd year...Mehn, i was feelin like a guru...genius grin.
are you a geologist
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Emmyk(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2014
ibrews: Exactly same course code and course title in my school....where is ur school?
Kogi State University. Wbu? smiley
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by ibrews: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Emmyk: Kofi State University. Wbu? smiley
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Spiff20: saw my first result, 1st semester today and it was F what a tragedy, Am over it anyway got bigger plans
correct jare... dia are still many more courses to cover up for it.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by KingTom(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Gooci:

4 simultaneous Fs... mehn grin
Guy e pain me ehn!
grin grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
geophyscist: are you a geologist

Yes, I'm a geologist.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
KingTom:
Guy e pain me ehn!
grin grin
kwele
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
ibrews: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
Kogi. Not Kofi cheesy
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by geophyscist: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
my 1st A was in my gs107 in my 1st semester infact i made 5A's,4B's and 2c but the one i celebrated the most was igbo 107 which was among the c's i got,just imagine has such happen to any body.may be it was because i wrote rubbish and still got C.
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by geophyscist: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
iyke926:

Yes, I'm a geologist.
which school
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
geophyscist: which school

EBSU
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Abatemtem(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gooci:
i finished from fac of agric too ooo... i sabi em wella. fakorede(cpp), sosan(cpp), one man for ans, baruwa(aec), anoda smart woman from aec, those in sos tooo.. chaii, these people ee grin
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Abatemtem(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gooci:
i finished from fac of agric too ooo... i sabi em wella. fakorede(cpp), sosan(cpp), one man for ans, baruwa(aec), anoda smart woman from aec, those in sos tooo.. chaii, these people ee grin
m nt even in d fac of agric bt I had a rum mate datz offerin AEC,he no fit talk his chm101 result...everybody in d faculty was told to write a letter to the dean complaining bout d ish white house has got with Greenhouse
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by Gooci(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Abatemtem: m nt even in d fac of agric bt I had a rum mate datz offerin AEC,he no fit talk his chm101 result...everybody in d faculty was told to write a letter to the dean complaining bout d ish white house has got with Greenhouse

normally, fac of agric get issue with chm department. i dont kno dia problem
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by meeeeeeeeee(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
as a matter of fact, my 1st result was an 'f' , it really made me to sit up and face my studies, it happened that d 1st 'f' was the last too(actually the only 'f' i had till my graduation). Lucky me
Gooci: i finished from oau, i had my first "A" in part2 second semester.. i ws like God go punish unna fada after all this while... grin

bt i neva had F shha..... bros nd sis, come in to share your experience too grin

below are likely reactions to different grades
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by handsum92: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
No b mouth o, there was no semester without @ least four A's strtin from 100level

F, hmmm, just 1...300 level first semester, d man deceive us give us aoc(area of conc), kon bring out another thing as purnishment for our rebellion in class one time which we thought he had forgotten...if yu had an E in d course that year, you b iwe, as it was either E or F... 80percent of d class had an F and I was part of the unfortunate ones...kon see big boy like me dey cry wen I see am...lmao
Re: How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? by iyalndade01: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
I had my first A in first semester fist year in d university I thank almighty for making uni. as easy as I hope it'll be

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance / Nigerian Professors Don’t Earn More Than N416,000 — UNILAG ASUU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.