Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? (824 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? by fhunn: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abeg make una judge this matter oh

I'm on the etisalat pay as you go plan. last week saturday, i recharged #200 and i was given 15mb and i started browsing by 4:33pm for about lemme say 15-20mins then put off my data connection and went to church for a programme then came back around 8:30pm around 8:45pm i started browsing again till 9:36pm put off my data connection and went to sleep when i woke up around 10:46pm i found out that there was light (power supply) and then when to charge my phone, immediately etisalat sent me message that at 0.00kb i had spent #135 and my balance was remaining #65 because sleep dey my eye i go sleep wake up again between 11pm and 12pm to iron that was when i now carried my phone sat down then firstly checked my data balance and found out it was about 0.48mb remaining
okay!
I called their cc and laid my complaint, first agent said she could not check the details of my complaint at that time that i should call in an hours time

i called after 50mins all the cc agents told me that they were yet to still verify the complaint untill i called one useless cc agent who said his name was ade and after arguing and arguing i asked the idiot that how will they start deducting my credit when my mb hasn't finished then he said that once its not up to 1mb remaining that i will be charged for browsing
i said okay i am being charged how come i was sent a msg that i had consumed 0.00kb of data and #135 was deducted he couldnt explain i then asked him when i started browsing according to their faulty computer he said 4:33pm what he said next(because i told him i was using an android device and was on the payg plan) was outrageous that i was browsing from 4:33pm to 9:36pm! And thats why my credit was deducted haba! I then asked him a question that (if what he is saying is true, which is not) is it possible for me to browse for 5hrs using 15mb and #200 credit? He was just beating around the bush and telling me that all he knows is that my credit was deducted for browsing. Nairalanders, isnt that a huge lie? Okay my credit was deducted, but why it was deducted was unaccounted for because in the message they had clearly stated that for 0.00kb that my credit was deducted which is not possible unless they are erroneous thieves? The stupid boy/man just gave me the useless whinning rhymes when they are through with a customer and cut the call! Imagine that, if anyone is to cut the call, isnt it the customer?

The summary of everything is that etisalat is not just a scammer but they also have agents that lack ethical values

#returnmycredit

....b4 i forget, can someone pls tell me how to lodge a complaint to the NCC?

Re: Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? by ATMC(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smh...
Re: Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? by afrokid(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
I've had similar issues with them, I recharged 1500 and immediately removed 900 and when I complained, they kept telling me that two different BlackBerry 10 plans were renewed automatically, it was a long battle, I ended up getting a partial refund. In fact, I've discarded the line. They are theives.

(1) (Reply)

Girl’s Galaxy S4 Smartphone Burns Under Her Pillow As She Sleeps / Win Powerbanks, Wrist Watch Etc For This Simple Task / Cost Of Oppening I Phone ID Code In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.