Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? (1047 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by jawbones(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
My people, how una dey? How is life treating you guyz? Me ayam doing good and I thank God.

Guys, shey you don notice sey this 'Kk' of a thing being used by our girlfriends whenever we chat with them is really annoying? Not only 'kk' oooo....'aiit' is another crazy word they use. And these things dey always vex me to the bone marrow.

How I go dey follow my babe talk serious matter for BBM and she go dey reply me with 'kk' or 'aiit'? For what na? Abbreviations like these make chat boring and frustrating.

A friend of mine recently asked me a question saying:
"Can you break up with your girlfriend because she's fond of replying you with 'kk' during online conversations? Even after you have warned her several times to stop."

Well, I can't and I won't. It's not enough reason to stop loving my babe....all I'd just do is STOP CHATTING WITH HER....I'd rather do more of ONE on ONE DISCUSSIONS and PHONE CALLS.

This my padi give him girlfriend RED CARD ni ooo....no time.

My people, what's your say on this? Drop your opinions as comments.

The CHNG Blog - http://thechngblog..com
Ff me on twitter - @Mc_Jawbone
BB Pin - 742EBB2A

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by Formidable1: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mtschewwww!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by Dharhe(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Robb-ish

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by dytbabe: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kk
Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
op what u said is very true...haha i tot its only me o
i remember that time wen 2go was trending na so one babe
wey i been de friend that time go dey reply me with those stupid
''kk'' n stuffz and after warnin her she ll still continue. it pisses me off to d bone marrow
it makes me feel like im not important to her or that she has found another guy

so i learnt one strategy and start my own to chat her casually like i dont care
somtymz i even snub her and she ll be like '" why are u snubbing me pls reply me"
i continued being casual at her until she came bak to her senses.
iv noticed that about galz on social network. wen u keep chating them always
they will start shakara.
but thiz my solution works like magic. especially on your babe

i tink ur guy wen too far breaking up wit his gf unless she called for it

Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by corisande: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
undecided
aiit
Re: Guys, Will You Break Up With Your Girlfriend Because Of This? by barackodam: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Emi??.??.??

Mi je GBA iru e, well, she hasn't tried it before, so I can't say notin

(1) (Reply)

How I Discovered This CATFISH / Manipulative Words That Works On Guys / The Greatest Word Of Advice To All Men ....official!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.