Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl (27868 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligience encompasses other virtues.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by billyG(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
An intelligent women whe go turn every instructions or opinion into arguements or debates
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by hazyfm: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
BOTH, ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER MAKES NO SENSE

Most intelligent women i know can't make/keep a home.. The world needs an intelligent woman, but what a man needs is a homely and supportive wife

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Deehvahrzz(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
dmcdad:
I get your point... But such people, you need to display your own intelligence especially in an area completely unknown to them. You need to wow them to some degree, and them go start to dey fear you. Lol.

Again, even with their intelligence, an average guy can still outsmart them even in arguments if the guy know how to.
R you saying girls are dumb. You will be surprised there are a lot of intelligent girls out there. I don't understand what you guys r saying bout ladies holding front when d man isn't around. That isn't what I think marrying an intelligent lady is all about.There are lots of girls that can keep a conversation going. And when we meet someone who knows more on a topic we know little or nothing about, we listen and learn. We font think u are more intelligent, we simply learn and add up our pool of knowledge. Its not bout outsmarting. One of the reasons why u shud hangout with someone in the first place is because you can learn from d person. Not to mention d big step marrying. And d fact dat a lady is intelligent doesn't mean she's assertive and would always voice out. Some intelligent girls are very meek and it doesn't Ve to do with been submissive either. There r submissive women who r no push over. They won't allow any man walk all over them without thorough discussion. So bin intelligent has got little or nothing to do with it.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma: I will go for intelligent girl like berem anytime.
Gentility is reciprocal and intelligent people respond appropriately.
Pretty face is only an additional bonus one can do without. ( unless of course she grotesque and hideous)
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by hazyfm: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem let's see your face one your profile... Prove your critics wrong
I know u garit!
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by hazyfm: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: cheesy cheesy
I know u garit!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazyfm:
I know u garit!
grin grin grin grin grin
where were you when I put my pix on my profile? Sorry no more pixs.

sad
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will like to marry a gentle/submissive man.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by berbs113(f): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.
Thoughtful.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by hazyfm: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: where were you when I put my pix on my profile? Sorry no more pixs.

sad

[size=18pt]CHUKWUBEREM[/size]
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Emmaomotob: No woman can intimidate me.WOMEN CAN BE SMARTER SHARPER PERFORM BETTER (BOOKWISE) BUT NOT INTELLIGENT.
WOMEN THINK THROUGH EMOTION AND CERTAINLY NON-IMMAGINATIVE[color=#990000][/color] tongue menarebetterthanwomen.com

I can see you think through emotion and not intelligence from this your write up. Using caps means you're shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
daryoor: we've all heard about how the whole temperament thing, and the conclusion that there is no perfect personality, that all has their pros and cons.

there are intelligent women that are aware of their potential, they are their opinion without fear, the are very active individuals. these women can make strategic decisions in the absence of their husbands. but the down side of this type is that the emasculate their husbands because the believe very well in their opinions and the can easily point out when the hubands leadership is far away from ideal, and this leads to a lot of instability.

on the othe hand there are very obedient women who just nuture you and your kids, no ambition or crave for control, they just want peace and stability, i know you can be intelligent and choose to be submissive but im refering to those ones that got you shocked when you heard they are graduates, the ones that actually cant contribute anything logical or thoughtful, the kind of wife that you cant discuss your problems with an be sure she cant ever give u a well thought out advise or suggestion, women like this have no interest in politics, culture or basic philosophy, she can only talk about fathiah balogun and p. square.

i know these two cases are extreme but which is better?

All niralanders girls are hoes, non has the right to be called a girlfriend material, the highest they can get if Friends with benefit material.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by abdullkabar(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well,I choose not to b specific.
Love is all dat matas,no one is perfect jare
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Deehvahrzz:
R you saying girls are dumb. You will be surprised there are a lot of intelligent girls out there. I don't understand what you guys r saying bout ladies holding front when d man isn't around. That isn't what I think marrying an intelligent lady is all about.There are lots of girls that can keep a conversation going. And when we meet someone who knows more on a topic we know little or nothing about, we listen and learn. We font think u are more intelligent, we simply learn and add up our pool of knowledge. Its not bout outsmarting. One of the reasons why u shud hangout with someone in the first place is because you can learn from d person. Not to mention d big step marrying. And d fact dat a lady is intelligent doesn't mean she's assertive and would always voice out. Some intelligent girls are very meek and it doesn't Ve to do with been submissive either. There r submissive women who r no push over. They won't allow any man walk all over them without thorough discussion. So bin intelligent has got little or nothing to do with it.
Nope I can't insinuate that girls are dumb. At least I know a few one can reckon with and not most of the pack out there that are clueless, not to mention redundant in nearly all ramifications.

I get your point though.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by claremont(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
A perfect mix of both.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
mindworx: Where is andromida ... tot she was working on something for dmcdad ...

Still working on it. I fear he may marry within the next few weeks of meeting her. smiley
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Emmaomotob(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
kmcutez:

I can see you think through emotion and not intelligence from this your write up. Using caps means you're shouting.
Thanks sweetie kiss
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nagoma(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: cheesy cheesy

Of course! You mean you didn't know this? cool cool
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by fredust(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Backpack and lunch box from America for sale call 08037818716

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
andromida:

Still working on it. I fear he may marry within the next few weeks of meeting her. smiley
Huh? Na Mary mother of Jesus? cheesy
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
nagoma:

Of course! You mean you didn't know this? cool cool
*blushing* cheesy
Honestly I didn't know sir! Thanks for the admiration. wink

*hugs*
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by delishpot: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
mindworx:

That wasn't needed ...

Na lie?
All I dey see men mention here na as long as she do yes sir, yes sir thats all they want.
Only a few have sense that women are humans with brain and can cobtribute something from her brain to uplift the home.
99% of men here are only concerned about their wives wanting to advice them on what to do. And for ego sake are willing to marry a dummy just so they the men appear smart. I don talk am, na women dey give meaning to many men lives. A lot of men have the chance to be kings only because there are women out there called wives who say yes sir to all their demands.
We thank God for women.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by delishpot: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
fredust: Backpack and lunch box from America for sale call 08037818716

You fear to put price?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by deletrue: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: bros,is this chinese? i dont understand
I beg not vex. Na marry I mistakenly typed as man
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Tayras: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.
Excellent!

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Tayras: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anyways, I thank God for my endowment; 100% intelligent and 50% gentle
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
apolonius: I love intelligence,but I like women who know who they are and are true to their convictions.

Love is actually not enough to keep a home,the capacity to selflessly manage each other in affection and patience assures a progressive marriage. A woman who has these as I do or who is willing to build them will be my choice.

Sorry to digress

I always hear that love is not enough to keep a home, please define love
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Awoofawo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
nationwide24: If you are talking about wife material as your topic reads, none of the two qualities.makes anyone a good wife material although both are important attributes.

Abi o! Character and integrity are most important..... With a woman that has those two, bro you can never go wrong! ?

A gentle or intelligent woman without noble character is like a.......( hint: may still open her leg for all to take a free-kick ) coolgrin

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
If en pass woman wey sabi pass me, wey i no fit brain wash and no fit control and if shr mistakenly tall pass me, nothing concern me with those women even if dem fine or rich pass doro bucchy... I just need to be in control of everything from a-z but i go pamper and mesmerise her with love and respect.. Na my choice, if u quote me negatively, na electric pole go stick to ur teeth.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Huh? Na Mary mother of Jesus? cheesy

That one holy pass!! na dat kind one you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.