Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples (26031 Views)

Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth) / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by farano(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kslib: Nl'ers practising dimples before they upload...

They be like..
Jealousy tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by farano(f): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Beautiful @nikkypearl smiley
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:
Its on my dp na...

Did you mean to say HEADWARD ?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by McWhillion(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
neutralwaya:

Did you mean to say HEADWARD ?
So you saw my dimples right, i know they are cute.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:
So you saw my dimples right, i know they are cute.

Them chick tripping huh smiley... Cause ain't a ph-g.got sad Just compliment your head though - courtesy 'I go die '.....
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by nikkypearl(f): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kslib: Nl'ers practising dimples before they upload...

They be like..
Yeeee..u caught me right der embarassed grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by brownlord: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
chlowi: Dimples? Ooh av got lovely ones.... wink

@profile pics, is that you? Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by vhickky(f): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
i don't have dimples but can i join?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by McWhillion(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
neutralwaya:

Them chick tripping huh smiley... Cause ain't a ph-g.got sad Just compliment your head though - courtesy 'I go die '.....

Cool down bro, I was talking about dimples here, what has it got to do with been gay...
Like I don't know what you meant when you called me HEADWARD.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:

Cool down bro, I was talking about dimples here, what has it got to do with been gay...
Like I don't know what you meant when you called me HEADWARD.

I was quoting 'I go die ' the comedian... Bros you no sabi yan street wise ooo angry which kind Ajebutter you be self smiley
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by McWhillion(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
neutralwaya:

I was quoting 'I go die ' the comedian... Bros you no sabi yan street wise ooo angry which kind Ajebutter you be self smiley

Na u bn wan confuse me na, me be dey think say na u be the butty sef. The kin way wey u put am make me think say na another thing you bn dey yarn.

But wait o, dem dey write butty for face?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:

Na u bn wan confuse me na, me be dey think say na u be the butty sef. The kin way wey u put am make me think say na another thing you bn dey yarn.

But wait o, dem dey write butty for face?

Yes na, butty dey show for face na.... As you no catch my street joke eeh,I come think say Dem don too give you bother lick.....

Nothing do you sha, you bam... No let Dem babes tell you otherwise. Have fun.....
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by McWhillion(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2014
neutralwaya:

Yes na, butty dey show for face na.... As you no catch my street joke eeh,I come think say Dem don too give you bother lick.....

Nothing do you sha, you bam... No let Dem babes tell you otherwise. Have fun.....

Bro, i no be butty o, the thing just dey vex me say my face be like one..
Thanks anyway.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kslib(m): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Jealousy tongue
See ma own too na..

undecided
undecided
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kslib(m): 1:08am On Jul 22, 2014
nikkypearl:
Yeeee..u caught me right der embarassed grin
##ntooiii##
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by austine4real(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2014
i luv ur nimple. grin grin grin grin grin :Ds grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by simplexvi: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
NICE?

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Kentnickole(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Check me out!

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
I came to this thread full of hopes that it'll make homepage but was disappointed. No single pix on first page sad.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Obinoscopy: I came to this thread full of hopes that it'll make homepage but was disappointed. No single pix on first page sad.
you're a good guy.
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Elnino4ladies: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cute me

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by ijbeauty(f): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya: Where are the dimples?

No single picture on the thread

Well, the most beautiful dimples I've ever seen belongs to ijbeauty

Awwwwww, #feeling_loved

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Both ladies and gents..let the party begin! cheesy
*sips smirnoff* grin
My girlfriend, everybody!
grin grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Engrr(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: pics or.. tongue
Or What?
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by obayaya(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
ijbeauty:

Awwwwww, #feeling_loved

kiss
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by farano(f): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Frankben you've got cute dimple smiley
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Frankben you've got cute dimple smiley
it's nothing compared with yours.... Thanks anyway.

You still haven't answered my question.... Are you a Mod? grin
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by farano(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: it's nothing compared with yours.... Thanks anyway.

You still haven't answered my question.... Are you a Mod? grin
yes dear
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: yes dear
hmmm....

Which section do you moderate? cool
Re: A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples by farano(f): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: hmmm....

Which section do you moderate? cool
This section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.