Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. (2808 Views)

The Much Awaited Elephone P7000 Pioneer Presales Begin. / Airtel Has Launched Internet Plans For Android Users / Tecno Has Come Again Oh..... Dey Call Dis One S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by RIVEX: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
As the newly-launched octa-core handset, Phantom Z has an outstanding performance on both appearance and hardware. The 5.2-inch screen with 1920×1080 resolution makes use of the latest AMOLED screen
technology to ensure high pixel density and high contrast ratio, vivid color gamut. Powered by octa-core processor, Phantom Z perfectly fuses high performance and low power consumption. Sleek and compact design reflect exquisite craft. Phantom Z is ready to reshape your smartphone experience.

CLICK HERE FOR THE DISCUSSION THREAD
NOTE:- This is not a flagship phone phone from Tecno. Price will be announced soon.........

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by kestolove95(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
When am stil savin money to buy R7,tecno diaris God oooh
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by dimplecakes(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
kestolove95: When am stil savin money to buy R7,tecno diaris God oooh
lol.................me sef dey save money to get R7.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by samnificent(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Waiting for reviews.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by cr8v(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
I prefer opsson joor

1 Like

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Lexusgs430: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014

Nah good news o. The release of newer models, would negatively affect the price older models.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by sKeetz(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Utter crap!! undecided

#teamiphone

1 Like

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Ojestas(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
And some ppl would still fall victim of this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Ojestas: And some ppl would still fall victim of this crap.
why do you call it crap? Have you used it before undecided
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2014
dimplecakes: lol.................me sef dey save money to get R7.

i lov dat r7 bro . how much b d cost sef?
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 22, 2014
cr8v: I prefer opsson joor
op wetin? Opson? If u knw wats gud 4 u never usd an opsson! Crap! Talking frm experience!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Ojestas(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2014
firstEVA: why do you call it crap? Have you used it before undecided
Generally, tecno is sh1t.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by mohammad11: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Is this one too jellybean 4.2 ? [size=32pt]If so, then tecno are so sic.k in thier heads[/size]
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by pfijacobs(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2014
I hope dis phone can call jack bauer and chloe sullivan incase of boko haram becos na borno den post me go for nysc....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by texazzpete(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2014
RIVEX: As the newly-launched octa-core handset, Phantom Z has an outstanding performance on both appearance and hardware. The 5.2-inch screen with 1920×1080 resolution makes use of the latest AMOLED screen
technology to ensure high pixel density and high contrast ratio, vivid color gamut. Powered by octa-core processor, Phantom Z perfectly fuses high performance and low power consumption. Sleek and compact design reflect exquisite craft. Phantom Z is ready to reshape your smartphone experience.

CLICK HERE FOR THE DISCUSSION THREAD
NOTE:- This is not a flagship phone phone from Tecno. Price will be announced soon.........

I don't understand this. What's the logic in creating this thread and then linking to ANOTHER discussion thread opened by you?

I know Tecno has long been trying to compromise some of you enthusiasts...are you now being paid per thread/post?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
mrvocalprowess: op wetin? Opson? If u knw wats gud 4 u never usd an opsson! Crap! Talking frm experience!!!
I'm using opsson fone alongside Phantom tab, the functionality of the opsson is awesome and much better than Tecno
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
ITbomb:
I'm using opsson fone alongside Phantom tab, the functionality of the opsson is awesome and much better than Tecno
smh... Ok oo, i hear, but dnt cum complaining wen it starts messing up
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Pr0ton: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2014
[url]bestmobs.com[/url]
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by dridowu: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Buying tecno is like throwing your money into fire
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by DoroMega: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Tecno keeps pumping new phones with little upgrade.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
DoroMega: Tecno keeps pumping new phones with little upgrade.

You're right but you want more upgrade ? are you ready to pay the price ?
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by engrsyer(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls which android phone fits in for at most of 40K. R7 is in my mind but been scared of d battery. Can it last?
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by elijahdre(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
A month old neatly used R7 for sale.contact elijahdre on 08034795720
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Iykopee(m): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
they shud peg its price @ 48-50k maximum otherwise.............
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by alotofgrace(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iykopee: they shud peg its price @ 48-50k maximum otherwise.............

dude i will hustle 10k on that and go for XperaTM
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
alotofgrace:

dude i will hustle 10k on that and go for XperaTM

really ?.. can i get xperia wit dat amount?\
which mech pls?
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by alotofgrace(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosscash1:

really ?.. can i get xperia wit dat amount?\
which mech pls?

z1
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by nani667: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
engrsyer: Pls which android phone fits in for at most of 40K. R7 is in my mind but been scared of d battery. Can it last?

You could get a Samsung Galaxy S3, I have an almost New white s3 for sale, upgraded to the latest Android 4.4.4 Kitkat version.... HD games installed.... Great phone with sweet specs.... Interested you can call or Whatsapp me on 0813 687 8181

Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Spicylate(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014

I swear.
Re: Tecno Has Launched The Much Awaited Tecno Phantom Z Into The Nigerian Market. by Spicylate(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iykopee: they shud peg its price @ 48-50k maximum otherwise.............
i doubt. it will be around 65k n up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Xperia E3 Duo Newly Arrived Smart Phone / Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #16.000 To #18.000 / Scam Alert !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.