Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77020 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Koolmexxi(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Mayb because naija boys simply drive dem crazy....
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic: Have dated over 10 south African girls and I think the things they love about Nigerians that their men lacks are :

An Average Nigerian man is ambitious

Never settles for less

Family oriented

Might not be romantic but they are very caring and understanding

A nigerian man is always ready and willing to stand up to his responsibilities.

An average Nigerian man is clever ( could be in a good or bad way)

And Nigerians are smart dresser.

Debt: An Average Nigerian man don't take loans, take mortgage on house, furnitures, Clothes and the food they eat unlike their South African counterpart.

South African men:

They have big bums like their girls

Selfish

Most of 'em are not family orientated because 6 to 7 out of 10 south African guys were raised by a single parent

Not ambitious : they are always contended with the little that they have

Alcoholic: an average south African man will use half of his income to buy booze

Debt: it's a typical South African way of life, either man or woman.

South African men always settle for less

And Lastly, they are not exposed. Everything they know are things they see on the T.V and the farthest that they ever travelled is from Limpopo to Mtata (not everyone of dem though, but majority of dem)

cool...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by luvablesam(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

grin lmao ... Dont get me wrong I only mentioned the good things but I learnt many lessons from the Nigerian man

1. Men cheat...and they dont see it as cheating (especially Nigerian men...No offence)

2. A Nigerian man will say anything to get what he wants and you will believe him again...and again angry ( until you get use to being disappointed)

3. Dating A Nigerian man as a South African is a waste of time... You may have all the good qualities and constantly have his back because you wanna see him succeed but when he leaves he might call you a few times then forget about you sad

4. Nigerian men love beautiful women so just get use to him always flirting...

5. I learnt this lesson from a friend dating a Nigerian guy... Some Nigerian men are not afraid to buy you off to get rid of you when ish hits the fan...so they can be very selfish and cold ( well he was anyway)

Get the idea of dating/marrying as a "waste of Time" as u put it out of your head.....Thats not true. In as much as i cant hold fort for anyone,i would like to state clearly that Nigerian Men(NOT SCAMS)are faithful,keep to their words,good lovers,companions and Fathers(ALL FACTS!!!!)

However Nigerian Men Flirt(i agree just a bit).

Never Date a "Traditional, Traditional" Naija Dude, He is too closely knitted to his roots to want to spend a life time with a non-Nigerian Chic...

Remember however that a Nigerian Man would never giveup on u or his kids no matter the situation

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by jericco1(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2014
South Africans, most of em over-rate themselves which shouldn't be so, like someone posted they aren't exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by b3llo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Is this how Nigerian men are well sought after outside. That's good to know
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:
An Average Nigerian man is ambitious

Never settles for less

Family oriented

Might not be romantic but they are very caring and understanding

A nigerian man is always ready and willing to stand up to his responsibilities.

An average Nigerian man is clever ( could be in a good or bad way)

And Nigerians are smart dresser.

Debt: An Average Nigerian man don't take loans, take mortgage on house, furnitures, Clothes and the food they eat unlike their South African counterpart.

South African men:

They have big bums like their girls

Selfish

Most of 'em are not family orientated because 6 to 7 out of 10 south African guys were raised by a single parent

Not ambitious : they are always contended with the little that they have

Alcoholic: an average south African man will use half of his income to buy booze

Debt: it's a typical South African way of life, either man or woman.

South African men always settle for less

And Lastly, they are not exposed. Everything they know are things they see on the T.V and the farthest that they ever travelled is from Limpopo to Mtata (not everyone of dem though, but majority of dem)

lol @ have big bums grin ... Not all but a certain kind of tribe (Xhosa Men )... it shows how wealthy he is if he fat.

Again these are generalizations I know man Intelligent South African men that uphold good values and dont drink. I think these generalization can be applicable to the rural areas. I do agree with you that we south africans love debt which is not an indication of real wealth. Latsly I dont Think SA would be as successful as it is if our men were lazy and drunks or settled for less sad ...so its a generalization but I agree with the big bum thing lol

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
luvablesam:

Get the idea of dating/marrying as a "waste of Time" as u put it out of your head.....Thats not true. In as much as i cant hold fort for anyone,i would like to state clearly that Nigerian Men(NOT SCAMS)are faithful,keep to their words,good lovers,companions and Fathers(ALL FACTS!!!!)

However Nigerian Men Flirt(i agree just a bit).

Never Date a "Traditional, Traditional" Naija Dude, He is too closely knitted to his roots to want to spend a life time with a non-Nigerian Chic...

Remember however that a Nigerian Man would never giveup on u or his kids no matter the situation

Well these are great characteristics and im not disputing them but all I'm saying is that many Nigerian men who date SA women arent thinking long term or marriage as he knows he will go back home at some point to take a Nigerian wife. I strongly believe that if a South African girl dates a Nigerian man she should know its just for fun or to experiment but it mostly likely wont lead to marriage especially if he isnt based in SA. Im just being realistic...it saves a lot of heartache

Also the Stereo types about South African women (which are not true in all cases) dont really give SA women points in the marriege department when it comes to Nigerian men... or other foreign men

6 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Henrypraise: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

Kinkybraids. How ar u?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well these are great characteristics and im not disputing them but all I'm saying is that many Nigerian men who date SA women arent thinking long term or marriage as he knows he will go back home at some point to take a Nigerian wife. I strongly believe that if a South African girl dates a Nigerian man she should know its just for fun or to experiment but it mostly likely wont lead to marriage especially if he isnt based in SA. Im just being realistic...it saves a lot of heartache

Also the Stereo types about South African women (which are not true in all cases) dont really give SA women points in the marriege department when it comes to Nigerian men... or other foreign men

At the bolded..You see the harmful effects of stereotypes yet indulge in some of your own undecided
I know of people married to Southies and having good marriages.. ive met a couple and they are caring and warm

Stereotypes help no one

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Majority of South African ladies will find this comment of yours amusing,you will agree with me that ladies of your caliber are very few,your comment makes south African ladies vulnerable to all sorts of name calling...generally south African women don't like nigerians,most women that are involved with Nigerians are found in taverns,many are scrapyards used as tools to get South African citizenship,fact of the matter those women are few ...and are of low standard...we also have women from southern Africa,they are not south Africans,I guess you are not one of them...

Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol @ have big bums grin ... Not all but a certain kind of tribe (Xhosa Men )... it shows how wealthy he is if he fat.

Again these are generalizations I know man Intelligent South African men that uphold good values and dont drink. I think these generalization can be applicable to the rural areas. I do agree with you that we south africans love debt which is not an indication of real wealth. Latsly I dont Think SA would be as successful as it is if our men were lazy and drunks or settled for less sad ...so its a generalization but I agree with the big bum thing lol

Have been to most parts of S.A due to flying.. From Jozi ( every where in Jozi) to Pretoria, Mafikeng, Rastenburg, Pillansberg, Zerust, George, Knysna, P.E, CPT, E.L, Uitenhage, Riversdale, Outshoorn, Herbertsdale, Carlisdorp and a few towns before u get to Polokwane.. this visits are what made me come to my conclusion about the list I posted earlier.

Most of the hardworking, creative and career driven south African are women... that's why we find them so sexy.

The only south African men that has done well are the old ones and am talking about 45 and above.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few young peeps that are doing well but majority of the men are lazy and they will prefer a menial job than dreaming big.

The women are the most successful... I wish Nigeria could export our girls to S.A and Import S.A girls to Naija :p :p :p :d :d

As much as I like S.A girls, I will never dream of marrying or having a South African Baby mama...

Reasons why?

They see every Nigerian man as Minister of Finance

They easily fall for good looks

They don't have class ( someone doing a menial job can easily give a Big companies C.E.O bend down low without much persuasion.... a classy Nigerian woman always have a standard but that is not the case for a South African lady.

Me still love my South African women but not for Marriage.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
No 1der ds S.A gal i added 4rm 1G x craze abt me to d xtend ha sis added me too
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Why not ask her? she is in the best position to answer you. grin
Dont take it personal
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Dont take it personal
I never did. Personal kwa grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:

Have been to most parts of S.A due to flying.. From Jozi ( every where in Jozi) to Pretoria, Mafikeng, Rastenburg, Pillansberg, Zerust, George, Knysna, P.E, CPT, E.L, Uitenhage, Riversdale, Outshoorn, Herbertsdale, Carlisdorp and a few towns before u get to Polokwane.. this visits are what made me come to my conclusion about the list I posted earlier.

Most of the hardworking, creative and career driven south African are women... that's why we find them so sexy.

The only south African men that has done well are the old ones and am talking about 45 and above.

Don't get me wrong, I know a few young peeps that are doing well but majority of the men are lazy and they will prefer a menial job than dreaming big.

The women are the most successful... I wish Nigeria could export our girls to S.A and Import S.A girls to Naija :p :p :p :d :d

As much as I like S.A girls, I will never dream of marrying or having a South African Baby mama...

Reasons why?

They don't have class ( someone doing a menial job can easily give a Big companies C.E.O bend down low without much persuasion.... a classy Nigerian woman always have a standard but that is not the case for a South African lady.

Wow ok you really have traveled to many SA places so ok maybe your statements may be true from what you have seen. But I must say that Our Apartheid history does play a role in many men still believing they cant dream big but its not an excuse and many men in SA lack proper role models so I guess it gets passed down.

Yes I agree most SA women work hard because they have something to prove and strive to be more independent.

I dont understand the part you said about bend down low ...please explain. I know many respectable classy SA ladies who would give many Nigerian women a run for their money smiley

Ok The minister of finance part yes you are right but thats your fault... Nigerian men lure women with their money therefore often attracting gold digger...SA women who dont have career plans prey on guys like you. If a girl likes you she will like you without your money and when you wanna treat her you will do so with out it being the way in which you become involved with her. I see alot of posts on NL about women wanting money from Nigerian men... why? because its in your culture to spend and take care of a woman...After reading many posts on NL I feel like Nigerian women are just as bad.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: Majority of South African ladies will find this comment of yours amusing,you will agree with me that ladies of your caliber are very few,your comment makes south African ladies vulnerable to all sorts of name calling...generally south African women don't like nigerians,most women that are involved with Nigerians are found in taverns,many are scrapyards used as tools to get South African citizenship,fact of the matter those women are few ...and are of low standard...we also have women from southern Africa,they are not south Africans,I guess you are not one of them...

Lol you guys are making my day...this is really funny! Taverns and scrapyards shocked lol. No man come on. I think those women are the ones that some nigerians use for their shady dealings. Im not saying that all SA women...Ill be honest some of my friends dont like Nigerian guys because there is too much stigma attached and I was once very ignorant and believed the same thing. Id often ignore any Nigerian guy that tried to speak to me especially in JHB because I was too scared. Until I met this guy in university who didnt fit the stereotype and well he opened up my eyes a bit...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1:

At the bolded..You see the harmful effects of stereotypes yet indulge in some of your own undecided
I know of people married to Southies and having good marriages.. ive met a couple and they are caring and warm

Stereotypes help no one

Well im glad there are exceptions to the rule but try and read some comments on NL about SA girls...they are very nice or supportive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Henrypraise:

Kinkybraids. How ar u?

Honestly speaking...Tired embarassed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Well im glad there are exceptions to the rule but try and read some comments on NL about SA girls...they are very nice or supportive.

A lot of the comments are written by people who have not even related with SA girls
They are only repeating what they hear from others etc

I will not bother with such stereotypical comments

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sexylogan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

LoL...abi
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
You are beating your chest out of wishful thinking and fantasies....you guys enjoy making mockery of south Africa and look down on south Africans by showing artificial muscles... Nigerians don't mind to pay poor south African women huge sum of money so that those women appear praising Nigerians on YouTube or internet...in order to be acknowledged or applauded...a south African boy grows up knowing that the economy of his country must provide a descent job instantly when he is eligible to work...you can attribute that to laziness but that's who we are,that's what we are exposed to in the early stages of our lives,when a young boy of 6 sells tap water on the street ,we don't call that hard working,we call it poverty... Let me give you a clearly picture,before 1994 small businesses were discouraged,you could hardly see a hawker on the street ,infact only few connected individuals were allowed to sell items either on the street or in shops...this is the reason when our african friends came here post 94,they found nobody doing business,they think SAns are lazy...just like you Mr hard worker who is sleeping with prostitutes ....

unapologetic:

Reasons why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1: Naijans are spenders

Until you meet Ghanaians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
sis wam in general do south African women like Nigerians?

please exclude yourself

Kinkybraids:

Lol you guys are making my day...this is really funny! Taverns and scrapyards shocked lol. No man come on. I think those women are the ones that some nigerians use for their shady dealings. Im not saying that all SA women...Ill be honest some of my friends dont like Nigerian guys because there is too much stigma attached and I was once very ignorant and believed the same thing. Id often ignore any Nigerian guy that tried to speak to me especially in JHB because I was too scared. Until I met this guy in university who didnt fit the stereotype and well he opened up my eyes a bit...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA: sis wam in general do south African women like Nigerians?

please exclude yourself

Ok Myself excluded... I think maybe some SA women dont like Nigerians but they like the lifestyle that Nigerian men give. Wish we could do a study lol but I think its a thing about prefference. Im interested in your answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
I never heard a south African lady praising Nigerians except those who were paid to do so on YouTube,you are the first one sthandwa Sam hayikabi

Kinkybraids:

Ok Myself excluded... I think maybe some SA women dont like Nigerians but they like the lifestyle that Nigerian men give. Wish we could do a study lol but I think its a thing about prefference. Im interested in your answer to your question
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Because 9ja men are industrious..hardworking..handsome and above all...we are exposed to the happenings in the world

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy: Because nigerian men are exceptionally handsome!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA:
I never heard a south African lady praising Nigerians except those who were paid to do so on YouTube,you are the first one sthandwa Sam hayikabi

lol ok this is kind of funny. I received no payment grin but Im talking from personal experience. Stereotypes aside... I probably was lucky and met Nigerians worth praising ( Im not saying they were perfect but I saw them as individuals and assessed them based on that).

I also have a family friend who is Nigerian ( well she is more like a lil sister) we grew up with her until her father passed away. He was the first Nigerian man I came to know and he was a good man as far as I know and he was a respected teacher at my school. My main point is before judging people based on stereotypes get to know them and judge them as individuals.... I know its hard but you miss out on great relationships and friendships that way.

lol no offence but Im just curious as to why you are on NL if you dont like Nigerians

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Wow ok you really have traveled to many SA places so ok maybe your statements may be true from what you have seen. But I must say that Our Apartheid history does play a role in many men still believing they cant dream big but its not an excuse and many men in SA lack proper role models so I guess it gets passed down.

Yes I agree most SA women work hard because they have something to prove and strive to be more independent.

I dont understand the part you said about bend down low ...please explain. I know many respectable classy SA ladies who would give many Nigerian women a run for their money smiley

Ok The minister of finance part yes you are right but thats your fault... Nigerian men lure women with their money therefore often attracting gold digger...SA women who dont have career plans prey on guys like you. If a girl likes you she will like you without your money and when you wanna treat her you will do so with out it being the way in which you become involved with her. I see alot of posts on NL about women wanting money from Nigerian men... why? because its in your culture to spend and take care of a woman...After reading many posts on NL I feel like Nigerian women are just as bad.
This is 'bend down low'

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Talking about class, you can't compare someone like Folorunsho Alakija from Nigeria with someone like her from S.A... an Average Nigerian lady is not a good dresser ( my own view) but when it comes to showing class, a very classy Nigerian woman surpasses a South African in all aspect because they will never be seen with a boy from Timbaletu, if u get what I'm trying to say.

I would still prefer a South African to a Nigerian lady but I would never marry from both countries( my choice)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by traware(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
EroZA:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
unapologetic:

Talking about class, you can't compare someone like Folorunsho Alakija from Nigeria with someone like her from S.A... an Average Nigerian lady is not a good dresser ( my own view) but when it comes to showing class, a very classy Nigerian woman surpasses a South African in all aspect because they will never be seen with a boy from Timbaletu, if u get what I'm trying to say.

I would still prefer a South African to a Nigerian lady but I would never marry from both countries( my choice)

Cant think of very successful business women like her in SA but she is not the average woman. Im not sure what is wrong with being seen with a boy from Thembalethu... are you talking about class in terms of association... where she will never associate with anyone below her class? Class can be defined in many ways

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.