Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77023 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Fidoblaze(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2014
EroZA: Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...
let me tell you how I ended up here on this Nigerian forum,everytime when I googled African news,I got directed to this forum,as a guest I was very shocked to read many threads wherein poor Nigerians are making mockery of my country,as you know here in SA we don't have websites whereby we compare or compete with other nations..note that I don't hate Nigerians but since I joined this forum I don't view them the way I used to before...however there are good Nigerians out there only some poor clueless Nigerians on this forum seem to be driven by fantasies..

@ bolded, oh! I see...so this is where your hatred emanated from?

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
i don't know why you guys keep killing yourself on this Matter. You can't compare nigeria with south africa.
We build our country from nothing to where it is today with No western help..
There economy is been control by the white,
the white still dictate how the country will go or been rule. (secretly).
The white occupy almost all the top agency.
The blacks over there are just like normal citizens with no right what so ever.

but Nigeria guy got swag and thats why they are jealous. most of all the south african girls i HAve come in contact with always fall for me, not because am handsome but because they see the spirit of confidence, intelligent, well exposed and sweet talk. Sometime we the nigerians don't even know about it cos thats our way of life. But funny enough our own girls fails to see it . Many of them still wish to date us or even marry us but i guess some bad stories flying around about the nigerian hustle is whats bringing all this hate .

14 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kalimera101: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2014
After going through the pages. I had to laugh. Chai.
Naija guys can give themselves hope sha.
Any negative statement . Gbam. Crucify him or her.
Everyone is fighting for their nation.
Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 23, 2014
unapologetic: Just to crown it all, let no South African on here act like a saint because they are not even close. Every south african abuse Nigerians at the slightest chance they get. Check their comments on websites and even their tweets. They find it easy to abuse Nigerians but when we try to return the gesture, you people always take it the wrong way # nobody is holy #

One Love SA, One Love Naija.

I beg to differ... please give examples? Personally I try to refrain from 'abusing' people based on stereotypes...If I know you personally Ill attack you personally if you are an ass angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2014
PrinxArthur1: I ve got a couple frnds schooling in SA,from what they are telling me,the SA men use violence to settle most of thier problems with Nigerians on the issue of women,they usually tell me that SA men don't think b4 they act,on Nigerian side,a Nigerian will do anything to count millions especially my igbo bros NB:Abum Onye igbo b4 u pple roast me alive, when they go outside Nigeria they try to act like they own the city thereby the host country envy em' on south African side,kinky am sorry to say this but 70% of south women are classless, for eg. a friend of mine was conducting research based on similar issues we re discussing on this thread and found out but for some reasons I can't post it here cost he didn't authorised me to do so

Nope still dont agree...70%? what was his sample size? From what population did he get the samples? How diverse was his sample? Ok my statistics is not that good but I know that a study can be biased based on the sample you choose to base your findings so still dont believe it. 70% is unrealistic

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by xtervaganza(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided
are u a virgin? If no, are u married? If the answer is no again

YOU ARE THE MUMU

14 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I beg to differ... please give examples? Personally I try to refrain from 'abusing' people based on stereotypes...If I know you personally Ill attack you personally if you are an ass angry

I was in S.A a few weeks ago and there was this program on SABC 1 about who will be the next coach of South Africa.. at the mention of Steven Keshis name, Oh My God, the kind of tweet ur people were sending in to the program was so uncalled for. Same goes with any comment they write on sowetan live articles about Nigeria or on News24.

Am not Generalising but most most South Africans find it normal to disrespect other Nationals and not just Nigeria alone.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by xtervaganza(m): 3:01am On Jul 23, 2014
unapologetic:

Ok am sorry
unapologe......saying sorry?

You betrayed your name

Lol

Just kidding
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: unapologe......saying sorry?

You betrayed your name

Lol

Just kidding

Hehe I was just trying to end the argument
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by xtervaganza(m): 3:04am On Jul 23, 2014
unapologetic:

Hehe I was just trying to end the argument
and I was joking too

You did the right thing
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: and I was joking too

You did the right thing

Thank you :d
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: and I was joking too

You did the right thing

Thank you smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 23, 2014
was Nigeria not colonized by Britain,do you know the meaning of the name Nigeria and how it came about? If you want to know people who control your economy ,these are some of the questions you have to bare in mind

1.why world bank donations
2.who is investing in my country
3.my country is rich in minerals but the majority are still poor,why...my elder my point is it seems you don't know that foreigners are in charge of your economy

fnep2smooth: i don't know why you guys keep killing yourself on this Matter. You can't compare nigeria with south africa.

but Nigeria guy got swag and thats why they are jealous. most of all the south african girls i HAve come in contact with always fall for me, not because am handsome but because they see the spirit of confidence, intelligent, well exposed and sweet talk. Sometime we the nigerians don't even know about it cos thats our way of life. But funny enough our own girls fails to see it . Many of them still wish to date us or even marry us but i guess some bad stories flying around about the nigerian hustle is whats bringing all this hate .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Nope!..I am a Nigerian, but know a couple of Ghanaians.

i was going to rain cusses on u but it would be childish of me,bet someone else is about to treat ur eff up
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2014
youmour:

i was going to rain cusses on u but it would be childish of me,bet someone else is about to treat ur eff up

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2014
unapologetic:

Thank you smileysmiley

y'all gay or some sh1t?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 5:18am On Jul 23, 2014
firstly, I'd say that SA ladies love Nigerian guys cuz Nigerians are mostly smart and success-driven (though I don't support all the means they use e.g drugs).
my cousin came here with $500, was driving a bicycle and doing legit business and 6 years down the line, he owns a successful company.
secondly, the average Nigerian guy here is social, funny and knows how to woo ladies and maybe spend on them. so in all, the SA ladies say Nigerians are 'romantic''.
thirdly, the average Nigerian guy is 'bigger' and better in bed than an SA guy (the ladies tell me). while a Nigerian sees his '6 inch D as average, an SA guy would brag about his '4.5 inch D.

on the part of SA ladies, there's no generalization.
there are a number of good and virtuous SA ladies but the truth is that majority of them are slutty and unfaithful. trust me, it doesn't matter is she's educated or rich.
that's why most Nigerians dont marry here, they marry from home and even when they do, its mostly for a side motive.
again, I've met a few good ones amongst them. I remember a particular girl I met on my way back from Pretoria, she was perfect in every sense.

the key thing to strive amongst the ladies here is to be smart, successful and good-looking. I don't have any stories to tell yet since I'm still chasing dreams n working on myself, but its just a matter of time. sh*t gon change.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 5:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lmao.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 5:29am On Jul 23, 2014
fnep2smooth: i don't know why you guys keep killing yourself on this Matter. You can't compare nigeria with south africa.

I don laff die.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2014
moneyhungry:
lmao.

Lol... I see you are awake grin Morning.... I can just imagine what you are thinking lol. I'd never say 'Bottom' by the way...I wanted to say A$$ lol
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 5:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lol... I see you are awake grin Morning.... I can just imagine what you are thinking lol. I'd never say 'Bottom' by the way...I wanted to say A$$ lol
lol. you really schooling 'em. keep it hot.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerian men are one of the most romantic and loving men you can ever find all around the world but sadly, our own nigerian women don't value us

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
moneyhungry: firstly, I'd say that SA ladies love Nigerian guys cuz Nigerians are mostly smart and success-driven (though I don't support all the means they use e.g drugs).
my cousin came here with $500, was driving a bicycle and doing legit business and 6 years down the line, he owns a successful company.
secondly, the average Nigerian guy here is social, funny and knows how to woo ladies and maybe spend on them. so in all, the SA ladies say Nigerians are 'romantic''.
thirdly, the average Nigerian guy is 'bigger' and better in bed than an SA guy (the ladies tell me). while a Nigerian sees his '6 inch D as average, an SA guy would brag about his '4.5 inch D.

on the part of SA ladies, there's no generalization.
there are a number of good and virtuous SA ladies but the truth is that majority of them are slutty and unfaithful. trust me, it doesn't matter is she's educated or rich.
that's why most Nigerians dont marry here, they marry from home and even when they do, its mostly for a side motive.
again, I've met a few good ones amongst them. I remember a particular girl I met on my way back from Pretoria, she was perfect in every sense.

the key thing to strive amongst the ladies here is to be smart, successful and good-looking. I don't have any stories to tell yet since I'm still chasing dreams n working on myself, but its just a matter of time. sh*t gon change.

shocked ... Come on I feel like you have to live in SA for years to make such generalizations. ' Slutty and unfaithful' Id really say the same applies to nigerian men as well when they enter SA so no one should act so righteous. I also feel like its the people you have exposed yourself to that gave you that impression... you select the company you keep. Dont entertain girls that are easy and trashy and then just assume that all SA girls are like that too because you will be disappointed. Also the general feeling is that Nigerian men come to SA to seek out the bad girls...so they too can have 'Stories to tell'

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sexylogan(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2014
PrinxArthur1: Nne biko jiri ya nwayo

Mo ti le kọ ohunkohun ti mo fe nibi jọwọ

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2014
@kinky:
I'm neutral, so I didn't base my comment on sentiments. I know naija guys here aren't saints and I did mention that there are good SA ladies but they are in the minority... I don't need to live here for years to know that.
The company I keep?. oh well, I'm not in 'that class' now but I doesn't mean I don't associate with them.
cheap n trashy?... may I remind you that SA has one of the highest rates of HIV and baby mamas in the world?. do the maths and you'd understand why I said the slutty ones are in majority.
by 'stories to tell', I didn't necessarily mean sex, its a complex term. I seen it all, now I'm just trying to be better in every way I can.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2014
youmour:

y'all gay or some sh1t?

Am straighter than u
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
@topic: Simple, naija gurls are a bunch of pretentious sissies. What's up with that? And Zulu guys ain't that fine anyway. But... the other side of them are fabulous!!!! I just love them.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Nope still dont agree...70%? what was his sample size? From what population did he get the samples? How diverse was his sample? Ok my statistics is not that good but I know that a study can be biased based on the sample you choose to base your findings so still dont believe it. 70% is unrealistic
how can a young undergrad like me pin down upto 15 south African women 50% from ur embassy here in Lagos,if I ever try that to a women Nigerian am going receive the bash/slap of d century

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by luvablesam(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014
buttchick: @topic: Simple, naija gurls are a bunch of pretentious sissies. What's up with that? And Zulu guys ain't that fine anyway. But... the other side of them are fabulous!!!! I just love them.

u love who? the Nigerians or d Zulu guys?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by moneyhungry(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2014
PrinxArthur1: how can a young undergrad like me pin down upto 15 south African women 50% from ur embassy here in Lagos,if I ever try that to a women Nigerian am going receive the bash/slap of d century
omoh u mean business sha.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
moneyhungry:
omoh u mean business sha.
guy no be beans south African ladies fall easily,I can 5 south African ladies at a go (I mean rich ones)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.