Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (76888 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by elected(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

a german girl would do anything to stay with her Nigerian boyfriend. If you ask her why, no answer.
Nigerian girls in germany are complaining about the guys .

The kenyan girls are ready to do anything to snatch a Nigerian guy from his Nigerian girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Josco24685(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Cos 9ja guyz r active in bed(sexually) den dia fellow counterpart
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by wiringdpt(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Not just SA girls also Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Kenya girls are crazy....In Malaysia most of them refused to go back home after finishing their studies.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kelewele(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Lol I had to compromise because I was arguing with women :d
I know right,just joking.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kelewele(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: pls Sister just ignore him. Ghanaians are born to be stupid and hateful. I work with a Nigeria company in Ghana and we Nigerians are used to Ghanaians stupidity, inferiority complex and hatered.
Bleep you a sshole.Why do you have to generalise.Damn it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by elected(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA: Point taken my sister,this is exclusively your personal experience,I respect that...
let me tell you how I ended up here on this Nigerian forum,everytime when I googled African news,I got directed to this forum,as a guest I was very shocked to read many threads wherein poor Nigerians are making mockery of my country,as you know here in SA we don't have websites whereby we compare or compete with other nations..note that I don't hate Nigerians but since I joined this forum I don't view them the way I used to before...however there are good Nigerians out there only some poor clueless Nigerians on this forum seem to be driven by fantasies..
S

Hey bro. Don't be this mad at Nigerians. There are lots of things to consider. You ought to see the class of Nigerians you are in discussion with. I don't know the kind of Nigerians you have in your country, but one I know for sure, is we are friendly people. Following, our population as a country, you expect to have every type. All we need right now, is time to fix our country. You will also have people that have time to praise and all that, but we don't really need those praise. We only need to work hard fixing our country, good things should be allowed to praise themselves. I am also amazed how south africa became a popular destination for Nigerians. What a shame!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Elebiju: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Until you meet Ghanaians.
Ghanaians ko Galatians ni, Nigerians lead the pack when it comes to spenders, you ain't sincere bro and I'm sure you are religious.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2014
elected:

a german girl would do anything to stay with her Nigerian boyfriend. If you ask her why, no answer.
Nigerian girls in germany are complaining about the guys .

The kenyan girls are ready to do anything to snatch a Nigerian guy from his Nigerian girlfriend.
wow! Lmao, for real....like dafuqq they want bro...i hear this things, and find it hard to believe. Thought we are hated.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by yomexp(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol and is that meant to mean anything to me? Well you cant get them all...You dont stand a chance.

Im curious...what did you offer all 15 of these girls
pay him no mind. he's just an ibo dude. full of hot air, empty chest beating, very arrogant, plus they just pull out statistics from thier anus. don't take them too seriously.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by omoharry(f): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy. She practically loves everything about naija and she speaks pigin like one bred here...

Not just her but other SA ladies as well. They also have a facebook group for Southies married to Naija guys...

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed

For your mind sha! are Nigerian girls not crazy after other men from other countries. There is nothing there. One can fall inlove with anybody. love is no respecter of race , country and tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
omoharry:

For your mind sha! are Nigerian girls not crazy after other men from other countries. There is nothing there. One can fall inlove with anybody. love is no respecter of race , country and tribe.

mschwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Lol. Funny posts got me cracked up oh....
I really don't think it's just s.african ladies, 2 somali girls added my facebook april (and i sincerely dnt knw how they got it)...i accepted one and declined the other,(like wtf do i need 2 somali girls 4),...we got chatting 2hrs, and hahahaha, hilariously, she requestd my number, ThAT NiGHT oh.... Yh, i did something stupid.... I didnt think she was gon' call, so i dropped my mums'......then i knew i got into trouble when i saw that "+252".....she kept buzzing with one crazy ass accent, saying shiiits like she's coming to abj by sept, so we gotta hook up...and i'm like "yo0, take it eeeasy, you can't just fall for a niggaaa cuz he got a sexyy*ss profile pic on fb, and his bio states Nigerian".....and ma mum don't take nonsence...she says she's always calling even at work....
Went on my facebook 2days ago since may, and i've got 78requests, and they ain't from around here peeps.....a friend said i should deactivate it......
Guess in brevity of words, what i'm saying is, we are nigerians, and we dnt give a shiii what people say abt us, or how insecure the nation is....if other niggas hate us, and there girls be tripping, then it makes perfect sense....i'm barely 18, don't need no e.african grl, or southern african girl on my facebook, bothering my assss, cuz a niggaa got gud looks!
Need to study, and make a name for me, and probably make my country proud, before getting down with bitchess...plus my mum don't take nonsense...smh
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1: Nice expose

KinkyBraids...
Hm!
ALL I know is, Nigerian men are the most intelligent & ambitious in Africa.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by HARDDON: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well speaking as a South African Lady who has been with two Nigerian men Id say the thing that they both had in common was that they were very intelligent and driven which are qualities I like. One was extremely confident (borderline cocky... lol which can come off as sexy) and very competitive which always kept on me on my toes grin ( we were in the same class).

Sexually they were both willing to um... go down south embarassed lol which is something most SA most guys are not willing to do... Id say that the Nigerian guy (that I thought I loved...I was naive) was my best lover. He was never selfish, always had something to prove so study sessions were really fun grin . I think he was very open emotionally which was weird for me since most guys in SA are very closed off...but I liked it.

There is also a generalization that Nigerian men are gifted in size lol... During meal times in university we would often make jokes about who had selected the 'Nigerian Banana' (i.e the Big one) as opposed to the SA one lol... However I think its a misconception undecided

Lastly although the guys I was involved with weren't spenders ( I never demanded anything of them...I dont like to be controlled through money) most SA girls believe that nigerian men are rich and will spend on you. I kinda believe this is true because when I was in high school most of the nigerian men that approached me would first offer to buy me things but I wasn't interested in Nigerian men then.

When I came to University Nigerian guys were a hot topic among SA girls... Most SA girls see Nigerian men as a true African man who will take care of you ( so maybe its a link to how we see our fathers...Im not sure) and I think that movie ' Phat Girls' really promted Nigerian men to the world especially in SA. Since most SA girls are very voluptuous Nigerian men often approach them because of their big booties grin while some SA men (especially in Joburg) would want you to really slim down.

Having sampled from the honey pot I don't think Id marry a Nigerian man though as their intention with SA women (even the good ones) are not proper...Its just mainly to pass time while they are in SA.

perfect post nonetheless, sexily soiled by d last paragraph:

there are a lot of Nigerian men married to so many SA women all a round u. so u couldn't ,like integration, use d two elemental bfs u'v had to predict n state emphatically that Nigerian men hv wrong intentions about u SA gurls.

in love as in war, there lies no impossibilities,n not all nija men r tied to their country's apron string. SO BE MORE RECEPTIVE.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Hm!
ALL I know is, Nigerian men are the most intelligent & ambitious in Africa.

Generalisations... what evidence backs this up
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by buchostags(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
a prophet is not appreiciated in his homeland. We pull d same tricks we pull on d streets everyday wt youse but e dun too regular wit una. They r still new 2 d game of naija guys...winks
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
fnep2smooth: i don't know why you guys keep killing yourself on this Matter. You can't compare nigeria with south africa.
We build our country from nothing to where it is today with No western help..
There economy is been control by the white,
the white still dictate how the country will go or been rule. (secretly).
The white occupy almost all the top agency.
The blacks over there are just like normal citizens with no right what so ever.

but Nigeria guy got swag and thats why they are jealous. most of all the south african girls i HAve come in contact with always fall for me, not because am handsome but because they see the spirit of confidence, intelligent, well exposed and sweet talk. Sometime we the nigerians don't even know about it cos thats our way of life. But funny enough our own girls fails to see it . Many of them still wish to date us or even marry us but i guess some bad stories flying around about the nigerian hustle is whats bringing all this hate .
well said..
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by fruityjojo(f): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol @ have big bums grin ... Not all but a certain kind of tribe (Xhosa Men )... it shows how wealthy he is if he fat.

Again these are generalizations I know man Intelligent South African men that uphold good values and dont drink. I think these generalization can be applicable to the rural areas. I do agree with you that we south africans love debt which is not an indication of real wealth. Latsly I dont Think SA would be as successful as it is if our men were lazy and drunks or settled for less sad ...so its a generalization but I agree with the big bum thing lol
I really love the way u put your opinions out. In a very very Intelligent way & without bias.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
DestinedSharon:

* drawing my hypothesis...

Tried unsuccessfully contacting u via the mailing system. Please hit me on the mailing system.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by stevSKY(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
corisande: Not just SA women oh
Even our ghanian neighbours
I dunno the kind thing our naija bros dey do them

naija men be showering them with one kind romance their men lack
cheesy
maybe cause we have huge dsmileyk and know how to hit the right spot!!!!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2014
EroZA: You are beating your chest out of wishful thinking and fantasies....you guys enjoy making mockery of south Africa and look down on south Africans by showing artificial muscles... Nigerians don't mind to pay poor south African women huge sum of money so that those women appear praising Nigerians on YouTube or internet...in order to be acknowledged or applauded...a south African boy grows up knowing that the economy of his country must provide a descent job instantly when he is eligible to work...you can attribute that to laziness but that's who we are,that's what we are exposed to in the early stages of our lives,when a young boy of 6 sells tap water on the street ,we don't call that hard working,we call it poverty... Let me give you a clearly picture,before 1994 small businesses were discouraged,you could hardly see a hawker on the street ,infact only few connected individuals were allowed to sell items either on the street or in shops...this is the reason when our african friends came here post 94,they found nobody doing business,they think SAns are lazy...just like you Mr hard worker who is sleeping with prostitutes ....

You made a very good point...South Africans didn't have to go through the type of hardship we Nigerians go through because of our bad government. South Africans have good economy with good quality of life. Nigerians hustle because we are poor,corrupt and unintelligent. Nigerians are deluded because they think they are some kind of super power in Africa. 70% live below poverty line yet they make the loudest noise. We are flooding their country because we are poor and desperate not because we are more hardworking. We need to accept that we are no where close to South Africa in development. ....they are billions of light years ahead of us. Yes,the white man helped to build the country but Nigeria had everything to make the country the greatest yet nothing to show. We run around bragging and beating our chest while we rot inside.
Look at our education
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Security
Unemployement
....Nigerians shouldn't be talking. ...we are the dregs of the black world.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Truman155(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: I dont speak with her on facebook. I once said hi but she didn't reply and me sef just lock up. maybe cos I mentioned her nairaland name, but I felt she was cool with that.
then she is definitely crazy about u naija guys!

sorry i am new to this thing called sarcasm!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by vislabraye(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
missdebs: na wa o, no b d same naija men we dey call mumu hia? undecided

You no well Oh !! May be you go marry SA man sef.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

Generalisations... what evidence backs this up
The stories that we hear about Nigerians (both good & bad) all over the world is enough evidence.
Even here on Nairaland, many v testified. Including people that claimed to be Ghanians or South African ladies
Last Bullet
Are you a Ghanian?
Cos only Ghanians feel threatend by Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kemthegirl(f): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Ashantiking:

In your dreams. Too much Eba chopping for you.

mumu u have come again. Everyone is bantering in good spirit but u Ghanaian dim witted a*swipe is talking crap. Who invited u to this thread? Did u see Ghana mentioned? Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
The stories that we hear about Nigerians (both good & bad) all over the world is enough evidence.
Even here on Nairaland, many v testified. Including people that claimed to be Ghanians or South African ladies
Last Bullet
Are you a Ghanian?
Cos only Ghanians feel threatend by Nigerians!

No I am not Ghanaian but i find it ludicrous that you make a bold generalising statement which is supported by accounts of people

Did u see a researchstudy of Intelligence Quotients globally or how do you measure ambition

How many Nigerian companies are in the Forbes 1000 ... not multinationals oo.. Nigerian owned

Last Ricochet

Come back with facts and not seedy tales from African girls to gauge ambition and intelligence
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kemthegirl(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You made a very good point...South Africans didn't have to go through the type of hardship we Nigerians go through because of our bad government. South Africans have good economy with good quality of life. Nigerians hustle because we are poor,corrupt and unintelligent. Nigerians are deluded because they think they are some kind of super power in Africa. 70% live below poverty line yet they make the loudest noise. We are flooding their country because we are poor and desperate not because we are more hardworking. We need to accept that we are no where close to South Africa in development. ....they are billions of light years ahead of us. Yes,the white man helped to build the country but Nigeria had everything to make the country the greatest yet nothing to show. We run around bragging and beating our chest while we rot inside.
Look at our education
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Security
Unemployement
....Nigerians shouldn't be talking. ...we are the dregs of the black world.

ur self loathe is not just appalling but mind boggling. Smh
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

No I am not Ghanaian but i find it ludicrous that you make a bold generalising statement which is supported by accounts of people

Did u see a researchstudy of Intelligence Quotients globally or how do you measure ambition

How many Nigerian companies are in the Forbes 1000 ... not multinationals oo.. Nigerian owned

Last Ricochet

Come back with facts and not seedy tales from African girls to gauge ambition and intelligence
Ok. I hear you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by cynthia3d(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Our naija guys are loving and caring even though we get some bad eggs among them they care so much and assit in house chores they even make preganacy easy women to carry by their loving attitude I love NiJA GUYs. Well not all shaa some b devil dem self
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
s

5 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
yomexp:
pay him no mind. he's just an ibo dude. full of hot air, empty chest beating, very arrogant, plus they just pull out statistics from thier anus. don't take them too seriously.
u re big boy now but still not grown

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Voicefilter: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
I do not think anyone here has any right to talk on behalf of SA women. Kinkybraids you missed it dear.

Just relate your experiences and not generalise. I for one like my Africans brothers as brothers but nothing impresses most in terms of a love relationship.
1 Culture shock!
2 Personalities(most tend to be overated)
3 I do not like to be objectified or be a trophy because i am light skinned.
4 It is a misconception to think Nigerians are rich(I have seen a lot of poor ones)
5 Those I met tend to buy association with women
6 They are not as handsome as some believe(there are those few)
7 It goes back to taste(My SA men have more taste to me)Again taste is subjective
8 End Nigerian men are overrated because they do not appeal to every girl as most of the women I know would not even dream of dating a Nigerian l

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.