Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" (3259 Views)

A Fairly Used External Soundcard Is Urgently Needed Please!! / In Need Of A Soundcard Mixer For My Home Studio / M Audio Delta 4.4 Soundcard 4 Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by ChynoBEATS: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
gee'z I've been searching online N reading Blog's ,REview's n Expert analysis on SoundCards l8tly .. Buh still I'm still dumbFounded about this stuff'z... I'm about to get one for my Mini home studio buh still I don't know which one I'll go for...cuz I'm Looking out For something that has quality.. So after all Research I've made..it's now down to 3soundcards
1) PRESONUS audioBox 22vsl
2) FOCUSRite Scarlett 2i2
N

3) M-audio/Avid Fast Track Solo

So now... Guy's Please Tell me what you think about these 3 soundcards... Cos I'm so caught in the Middle here.......
PLEASE iyo Which ONE amongst THIS 3 is THE BEST ?.... sad sad ......

1 Like

Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by booblacain(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
It really depends on what you intend to do with the soundcard. Basicaly, all the audio interfaces you mentioned do thesame thing. The differences are not much and are usually aesthetic. If you are going to be recording with two mics (at most) at the same time, I would suggest you jump over the fast tracks. The audio box and scarlett run up to 96khz, and that means higher quality and dynamic range than the other two which run up to 48khz. A resolution of 96khz and higher is usually needed when you are working on stuffs like sounds for movies and broadcast. If it is just music and beats then 48khz will do just fine for commercial/radio quality.

In conclusion, any one of them will do just fine for a mini home studio. If you are asking for a suggestion, I would say u go for the scarlett 2i2.

Click this link to check out their specs and prices www.nairaland.com/1822108/usb-audio-interfaces-sound-cards or contact me BBM:27D349AE, watsapp or call:08173326868.
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by ChynoBEATS: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hey cheesy thank's a lot I really appreciate ... Thank's For clearing my doubt's on the audiobox ...well i Won't be going For scarlett cuz it's Quite expensive 2me... Buh ama roll som bucks soon For the presonus audiobox.... Guess I'll hv to save some more Thousands... Thank's Man.. :-D
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by booblacain(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
ChynoBEATS: Hey cheesy thank's a lot I really appreciate ... Thank's For clearing my doubt's on the audiobox ...well i Won't be going For scarlett cuz it's Quite expensive 2me... Buh ama roll som bucks soon For the presonus audiobox.... Guess I'll hv to save some more Thousands... Thank's Man.. :-D
You welcome.
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by Okuda(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
ChynoBEATS: gee'z I've been searching online N reading Blog's ,REview's n Expert analysis on SoundCards l8tly .. Buh still I'm still dumbFounded about this stuff'z... I'm about to get one for my Mini home studio buh still I don't know which one I'll go for...cuz I'm Looking out For something that has quality.. So after all Research I've made..it's now down to 3soundcards
N

So now... Guy's Please Tell me what you think about these 3 soundcards... Cos I'm so caught in the Middle here.......

to be honest....none of the soundcards u mentioned are good really....except ur just an amateur in the game and u need a starting point...but to get quality sound I advice you go for sound cards with built in pre amps so when ur passing audio they come out at least almost as expected....but the best amongst what u mentioned if the presonous....
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by booblacain(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Okuda:

to be honest....none of the soundcards u mentioned are good really....except ur just an amateur in the game and u need a starting point...but to get quality sound I advice you go for sound cards with built in pre amps so when ur passing audio they come out at least almost as expected....but the best amongst what u mentioned if the presonous....

All the sound cards/audio interface he mentioned have built in pre amp. The OP clearly mentioned he needs the interface for a mini studio, so it's quite obvious he is not looking for a complex and expensive gear. Any of those gears is "good" for him at this stage.
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by ChynoBEATS: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Okuda:

buh dude...d audiobox Is way better than delta1010 in terms of sound quality ...
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by BeatByLex(m): 2:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Please buy anyone apart from Focusrite....gash.....this minute it was working the next minute I was just confused ....new material that my guy just bought ohhh.....it no longer worked again
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by booblacain(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
BeatByLex: Please buy anyone apart from Focusrite....gash.....this minute it was working the next minute I was just confused ....new material that my guy just bought ohhh.....it no longer worked again

I would guess you just did not know how to go about it or your guy bought a fake (made in china for the Nigerian market) gear. I've seen many like that sold in Ikeja. You can tell the difference in the bargained price (awoof price) and/or the lettering on them. Focusrit is a company that has been making sound cards far before most others started. Their products are very reliable. Do your research well before you make conclusions and give discouraging reports.

If you are buying a new audio card/interface, make sure it has at least a 1yr warranty, get a clear photo/image from the internet and use it to compare what you are buying, if the name, logo and other lettering are badly printed(or at least do not match well with what u see on the photo), do not buy. Importantly; read gear specification and use it as specified. If you do this, your gears should work very fine for you.
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by IniwavesCME(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2014
ChynoBEATS: gee'z I've been searching online N reading Blog's ,REview's n Expert analysis on SoundCards l8tly .. Buh still I'm still dumbFounded about this stuff'z... I'm about to get one for my Mini home studio buh still I don't know which one I'll go for...cuz I'm Looking out For something that has quality.. So after all Research I've made..it's now down to 3soundcards
1) PRESONUS audioBox 22vs
l
N

Focusrite scarlett
Re: oya Let's TALK About Soundcard's "Audiointerface" by irukka: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChynoBEATS:
gee'z I've been searching online N reading Blog's ,REview's n Expert analysis on SoundCards l8tly .. Buh still I'm still dumbFounded about this stuff'z... I'm about to get one for my Mini home studio buh still I don't know which one I'll go for...cuz I'm Looking out For something that has quality.. So after all Research I've made..it's now down to 3soundcards
N

Others are good, but Presonus AudioBox is better, this is why, The Presonus AudioBox sound equipment USB® 96 audio interface is the go-to for musician, producer, or podcaster who are on a tight budget,
This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the USB 96 makes recording easy.

While the USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.

Above all its affordable, with every mark of originality in it. [url=irukka.com]Irukka sound equipment store[/url] remains the sole distributor of the brand. So when you make an order be sure your guarantee is sure real and your product is as good as the way the manufacturer did it. Presonus coming from a country where music is the hub of entertainment in the world (USA) nothing beats its originality.

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Nigerian Beats Instrumental / Starting A Record Label / Software For Making Music Beat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.