Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? (816 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
what does rule of law mean?
it means that everybody is subject to the law,that no one no matter how powerful or important he or she appear to be is above the law.
This is the evidence that all men are created equal!
thousands of Nigerians have been stopped, asked questions and searched by the sss and other security agencies both in airport, seaport and social places without them raising eyebrows because it is right and a supposed thing to do in order to secure life and property.
If the security agencies does not have the right to search passengers,check their luggages and cross check their traveling documents who else has such rights?
why must some people think because of what they stand for, the person they know and their achievements security bodies should let them escape due process?
Why should a woman who is know for the word "due process "try to use shortcuts and when she is denied of it she started making mountain out of mole hills?
Obiageli Ezekwesili i am a Nigerian like you, if i should be stopped and searched, if the security bodies can go through my travelling documents,order me to stay behind for them to correct some abnormalities and later release me, i don't see any reason why you should be an exception!!!
i don't see the reason why you should be a sacred cow, an egg that should be treated with caution.
All the passengers underwent security clearance,why must you be the only one that rush to social media to complain.
Oby you are seriously turning into drama queen.I guess you read the story of the boy who constantly shout wolf but was ignored the day real wolf appeared.
I have seen,read and opportuned to interact with notable national and international activists,believe me you you are not getting it right!
From a fellow Nigerian to you don't throw away the respect that took you years to build
Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by ochili: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Aunty oby u don am abi?
Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by fijiano202(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
U are right though,no one is above the law but i dont blame her also,my reason are 1)everything including law and ways of life has been manipulated to favor running party 2) She has never been search at the airport before the ongoing chibok protest so why searching her now

2 Likes

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by Hangard: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENDORSED.

1 Like

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by Safari29: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
op your head is not correct

the SSS searched only her and her passport was seized from her. What do u expect her to do? sidon dey luk abi??

5 Likes

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by LFJ: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
This thing is getting serious o, it has gotten to a point that we now have among us those who can slap their father if he says anything negative about Jonathan.

Abacha time pass, even if it is 20yrs today too will become history.

7 Likes

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by Omexonomy: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
The wicked stepmother who is fighting gej for refusing to allow her continue with world bank

1 Like

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by hardywaltz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
VICTORCIZA: what does rule of law mean?
it means that everybody is subject to the law,that no one no matter how powerful or important he or she appear to be is above the law.
This is the evidence that all men are created equal!
thousands of Nigerians have been stopped, asked questions and searched by the sss and other security agencies both in airport, seaport and social places without them raising eyebrows because it is right and a supposed thing to do in order to secure life and property.
If the security agencies does not have the right to search passengers,check their luggages and cross check their traveling documents who else has such rights?
why must some people think because of what they stand for, the person they know and their achievements security bodies should let them escape due process?
Why should a woman who is know for the word "due process "try to use shortcuts and when she is denied of it she started making mountain out of mole hills?
Obiageli Ezekwesili i am a Nigerian like you, if i should be stopped and searched, if the security bodies can go through my travelling documents,order me to stay behind for them to correct some abnormalities and later release me, i don't see any reason why you should be an exception!!!
i don't see the reason why you should be a sacred cow, an egg that should be treated with caution.
All the passengers underwent security clearance,why must you be the only one that rush to social media to complain.
Oby you are seriously turning into drama queen.I guess you read the story of the boy who constantly shout wolf but was ignored the day real wolf appeared.
I have seen,read and opportuned to interact with notable national and international activists,believe me you you are not getting it right!
From a fellow Nigerian to you don't throw away the respect that took you years to build
You are always very foolish.
Why is it that any tym anybody opposes that clown GEJ they are suddenly marked for harassment.

5 Likes

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by arewafederation: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloodyassassin: she is a vulture

My goat where have you been. Go to your cage, it's getting late.

3 Likes

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
fijiano202: U are right though,no one is above the law but i dont blame her also,my reason are 1)everything including law and ways of life has been manipulated to favor running party 2) She has never been search at the airport before the ongoing chibok protest so why searching her now
first and foremost she said she doesn't belong to any party. secondly its obvious just like everybody this is not her first time of having such issue but because she gradually turning into a drama queen she has to dramatize it

1 Like

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
hardywaltz:
You are always very foolish.
Why is it that any tym anybody opposes that clown GEJ they are suddenly marked for harassment.
there is no reason for name calling but incase you need a reply you got to learn how to talk to people with respect and above all how to respect their opinion even if you don't agree with them.
go to sleep!

1 Like

Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: op your head is not correct

the SSS searched only her and her passport was seized from her. What do u expect her to do? sidon dey luk abi??
how are you so sure?
were you there
keep emotions at check and reason straight
Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
LFJ: This thing is getting serious o, it has gotten to a point that we now have among us those who can slap their father if he says anything negative about Jonathan.

Abacha time pass, even if it is 20yrs today too will become history.
if my mother start misbehaving i will be the first person to point out her mistake and like always she will apologize .
i don't cover evil. i say the fact nomatter whose ox is gored
Re: Is Oby Ezekwesili Above The Law? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omexonomy: The wicked stepmother who is fighting gej for refusing to allow her continue with world bank
its becoming obvious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Is More About Propaganda / (BOKO HARAM) No PLAN To Send Troops To Nigeria – Obama / Adamawa Gubernatorial Election: Pdpdisqualifies Acting Governor Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.