Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95862 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by eaglechild: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
If anyone wishes to know the prices of IVM vehicles.

Simply go to the company website and request a price quote.

If you visit Nissan Nigeria or Toyota Nigeria website, the prices are not listed, you must request a price quote which will be sent to your email.

This is different from Nissan or Toyota USA.

I suspect the reason for this is to avoid any disparities arising from fluctuating market prices.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

IT'S PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH EAST

You sit down in the discomfort of your shack somewhere in one slum in the South West and tell us what can be seen PARTIALLY and FULLY in the South East? What a visionary man!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
lawanson44:

You sit down in the discomfort of your shack somewhere in one slum in the South West and tell us what can be seen PARTIALLY and FULLY in the South East? What a visionary man!
I keep telling 500GP to leave his ewedu plantation and see the world for a change . . .

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Sekhukhune(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
They look like china auto manufacturing cars in RSA http://www.china auto.co.za but with a name chaged to Innoson vehicle manufacturing.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
lawanson44:

OF COURSE INNOSON VEHICLES IS PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH LEAST
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sekhukhune: They look like china auto manufacturing cars in RSA http://www.china auto.co.za but with a name chaged to Innoson vehicle manufacturing.
They LOOK like but they ARE NOT

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
I keep telling 500GP to leave his ewedu plantation and see the world for a change . . .

LAMENTATION OF QUID
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

LAMENTATION OF QUID
Backwardness of 500GP

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
iykbethany: Innoson needs to be serious for once, how come the guy is not marketing his products on TV or even on newspapers, its only on Nairaland that you get to know about Innoson?

I have seen some black colored Innoson SUV in Abuja and Port Harcourt, I so much want to test drive one of these SUV's to know what it feels like. The ride looks rugged and powerful outside i even plan to own one by December but no one knows where their showrooms are located outside Enugu?

I was told they have lots of orders they cant even meet the high demand that's why they don't need to do any adverts, but still most Nigerians like me would like to know what this car has to offer.

Innoson should start making saloon cars that are affordable. For now it seems they only produce Buses, trucks and SUV's.

Mr. Innocent should think global and stop thinking like a local champion. He should partner with investors so he can expand his factories. I so much want to see this company succeed and will do anything to help the company grow bc this is a Nigerian brand.
Innoson is Chinese!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by cbrass(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
ScanLess:

MADCOW DISEASE , THIS FORUM IS FOR INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION BY INTELLIGENT MINDS. NOT UR HORN-AND-HOOF CONTEST, PLS WIPE THE DUST WELL FROM UR EYES , SO U CAN SEE THESE CARS ARE ALREADY CRUISING NIAJA ROADS GRACEFULLY, SORRY I FORGOT U ARE IN THE DESERT, SAY HI TO THE BABOONS THERE

Do Baboons live in the desert
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
Show me a steering wheel from your home town
Dont be a nuisance
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by fijiano202(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
GentleMimi:
Thank you,brotherly. The people who make negative comments and destructive criticism are unfortunate individuals who have no control over their life issues,but take advantage of a faceless forum to exhibit their immaturity.
Innoson is an evidence of ''Possibility''. Yes we can! Ten years ago,nobody imagined this possibility. Obodo Nigeria adigo mma. Otito diri Jesu. cheesy
darling the prob naija have is not buying Innasion cars,its the idea that everything or products must have secondhand value..we grew up with the orientation that tokunbo is better than new car at almost the same price..Toyota,honda,Benz and bmw are brand names that have second hand values,Honestly people in nigeria believe that having a branded Car is like saving money at the bank...the best way to promote innason cars are thru the Fed govt ,state govts and ministrys

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Chynx(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some people sha...

Where will envy take us to?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello guys, innoson cars are real!, I was at an event where he spoke yesterday, and confirmed that innoson cars will range from 1.5 million to 3.5 million naira , his convoy consisted of two cars, an innoson patrol jeep that was occupied by his security detail and a fresh chaffeur driven G wagon,that was occupied by oga himself. The innoson patrol jeep looked sturdy.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Chynx(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexzskil: I, my family, relatives, friends, coleagues and entire household will never buy this inferior, classless, childish so-called motors

Never mind; nobody gives a rat's a$$ about your so called family, friends and what have you. You have tried too hard to be noticed in this forum...and I just decided to spur you on! undecided

Bitterness is eating you up!

Your name tells me the only skill you've got is sexually related...like getting along with Horses. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
I go with the suggestion that Innoson should really change his logo. He should make it look somewhat like this in pure silver chrome

6 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Mcbalogun: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link censored by admin)
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ibdeals1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
cool
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by NaLaugh: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
iterator25: if ford were ivm, you wouldn't have issues with her logo.. the logo will grow on people, it's unique in my opinion

If i didn't have an issue with Ford's logo, would i say it is "tacky?"

i said IVM's logo is tacky like Ford's logo.

I don't care what logo they brand their business with, i'm more concerned with how the logo affects the visual appeal
on the physical vehicle.

Look at the three images attached.
Image 1 & 2 show you the similarities in IVM and Ford's logo (their tackiness is entirely my perceptive opinion)

Image 3 is also IVM's logo. The SAME logo, but represented differently.

Image 3 is the version of their logo that would portray a more solid vehicle from a visual perspective, and the
version that should be emblemed on their vehicles.

My goal is not to bash Innoson but offer constructive criticism which companies pay people millions for.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Lanceslot(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexzskil: I, my family, relatives, friends, coleagues and entire household will never buy this inferior, classless, childish so-called motors
Kpuru onwe gi ga court and sue yourself. #sadist

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by kcowen(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
I Just Pray Nigerians Dont do INNOSON What They Did To HiTv and Probably GLOBACOM..I tell you we are our own
enemies. FACT !!!

I Cant Wait To Get My Hands On One Of These Cars
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=quid]
^^
Wetin this ewedu farmer dey talk.
How far with your daily Arabic recitation. . . time never reach?[/quo ask him to google first n second Nissan. n toyota products
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by chris81964(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have visited the website. We have to give anyone props for setting up a manufacturing facility in Nigeria. They are creating jobs and helping grow the economy.
My biggest complaint is why can't they take high quality pictures of the cars? The resolution on the images on the website is below what is expected in this day and age.
I agree with people who say that they need to do a better PR job. Nigerians will patronize them if they know about them. The images of the vehicles in the alps or wherever the snow is, appeals to our sense of something foreign. Oyibo man does his in the desert or jungle to appeal to the adventurer in him. We do ours in Oyibo land to appeal to the Oyibo in us.

Thank you for introducing your products to the Nairaland crowd. It tell us that you believe in the forum and its power to reach a large audience.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ccaramel(f): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
lonelydora: Many transporters are now using IVM buses instead of the expensive Toyota hiace bus.
Good move Innoson.

I'd rather buy IVM than the chinese copy of Toyota hiace. IVM will match up with Toyota soonest, Insha Allahu

Proudly Naija.
Lol. IVM is also a Chinese copy assembled in Nigeria!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by salt1: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

OF COURSE INNOSON VEHICLES IS PARTIALLY SEEN IN SOUTH LEAST

Information Sir!
I have seen an Innoson Bus at Maryland, Lagos
Not to make you change your mind, but just so you know

I learnt they are not meeting up with demand. They also export to Ghana

Don't buy them! That is even if you got the money
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
Do you test those your 20-year old tokunbo cars for safety?

This is the problem with you intellectual midgets. Someone makes a valid point that sails over your head and instead of humbly asking for explanation, you start trying to insult your betters.

I assume your reference to '20 year old Tokunbo car' is a freudian slip and you drive one of those. My sympathies.

On every single review I read before purchasing my Venza, I could see crash safety ratings. Not my fault if you're not educated enough to know the importance of safety cheesy

PS: Innoson has been selling cars for more than a year now, including an SUV variant. Isn't is astounding that none of you keyboard warriors has bought one yet? This discussion is 5 pages already, and not a single one of you cheerleaders has one of these IVM vehicles in your garages. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
texazzpete:

This is the problem with you intellectual midgets. Someone makes a valid point that sails over your head and instead of humbly asking for explanation, you start trying to insult your betters.

I assume your reference to '20 year old Tokunbo car' is a freudian slip and you drive one of those. My sympathies.

On every single review I read before purchasing my Venza, I could see crash safety ratings. Not my fault if you're not educated enough to know the importance of safety cheesy
Stop using "safety" to beef Innoson Motors.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by texazzpete(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
Stop using "safety" to beef Innoson Motors.

How is expressing a valid concern 'beefing' IVM? Do you even know what safety is?

I get it, you have no loved ones and your life means nothing to you or others. Well, that's your own funeral.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by dasanchez1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheksbry: Hello guys, innoson cars are real!, I was at an event where he spoke yesterday, and confirmed that innoson cars will range from 1.5 million to 3.5 million naira , his convoy consisted of two cars, an innoson patrol jeep that was occupied by his security detail and a fresh chaffeur driven G wagon,that was occupied by oga himself. The innoson patrol jeep looked sturdy.
Guy, u dey UNEC.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
texazzpete:

How is expressing a valid concern 'beefing' IVM? Do you even know what safety is?

I get it, you have no loved ones and your life means nothing to you or others. Well, that's your own funeral.
if you need safety information, simply request through the office of Innoson
Don't stay on NL and speculate about the safety of vehicles that you have never driven

4 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nelbless: Hummer bus. IVM 3330

honestly ,I need one of the hummer bus.how much is it?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ccaramel(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheksbry: Hello guys, innoson cars are real!, I was at an event where he spoke yesterday, and confirmed that innoson cars will range from 1.5 million to 3.5 million naira , his convoy consisted of two cars, an innoson patrol jeep that was occupied by his security detail and a fresh chaffeur driven G wagon,that was occupied by oga himself. The innoson patrol jeep looked sturdy.

He was in a G wagon He doesn't even ride in the vehicles he manufactures Only befitting for his security details. Mtcheww.
I can't pictured the owner of Toyota or Ford driving a Mercedes Benz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.