Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? (44726 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander About Maurid Poly / Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain / Federal Polytechnic Nekede: Aptitude Test Result Released: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by emeka94(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls, a friend of mine wants to pay the acceptance fee of maurid institute of science and technology akwa ibom. He is kind of desperate and wants to enter school sharp sharp.
Do u have any information about the school? Is it legitimate? It sounds like a fraud to me? Pls help
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Champella(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Which LGA in Akwa Ibom is the school situated?

I only know of:

* Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Asurua in Ikot Ekpene Local Government
* Uyo City Polytechnic, Uyo in Uyo Local Government Area
* College of Petroleum Technology, Uyo
* IMFI ICT Academy

Please find out more if the school is genuine and if it's accredited. Also, those who know more about the stated institution should please help him out

Goodluck
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by octoberstar(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Maurid poly formerly known as MIMT(maurid institute of management and technology ) is an iei institution registered by the NBTE ,to provide innovative training for student acquiring professional skills in business management ,accountancy ,electrical and building engineering ,performing art,banking and finance,computer software engineering ,science laboratory Technology .
Maurid polytechnic boasts of being among the top 3 polytechnic in nassarawa state coming 2nd in ranking above even the federal polytechnic nassarawa(fed poly has)
In 2010,due to rising insurgency in the north, and the Renowned terrorist group known as .Although the institution had issues with its academic staff which protested that the Salary paid by the institution was meagre and suggested a 50% increase of salary but unknown to the institution the northern lecturers teaching in the school had plotted to kill Christian students residing around the institution's environment .
By early January 2011,the institution acquired a site in akwa ibom and by February the first batch of students matricualated ,;
PLEASE DON'T REJECT ANY ADMISSION from MAURID POLY!!!
If want to know how they got your jamb reg no and phone number because You never applied for admission in maurid polytechnic ""

Its because JAMB sent your details to MAURID POLY .
Every year jamb allocates candidates who Failed t get admission into over populated institutions such as UNN UNILAG UNIUYO UNICAL RIvPoly. Fedpolynek,etc are sent to Polytechnics that has reserved space.
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by octoberstar(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Its not fraud ,the skul is at afaha nsit,nsit-ibom LGA ,they just sent Their students on siwes training last month ,remember its jamb that sent u der o,be careful
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by emeka94(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
octoberstar:
Its not fraud ,the skul is at afaha nsit,nsit-ibom LGA ,they just sent Their students on siwes training last month ,remember its jamb that sent u der o,be careful

Ok thnks
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by ellalina(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
octoberstar:
Maurid poly formerly known as MIMT(maurid institute of management and technology ) is an iei institution registered by the NBTE ,to provide innovative training for student acquiring professional skills in business management ,accountancy ,electrical and building engineering ,performing art,banking and finance,computer software engineering ,science laboratory Technology .
Maurid polytechnic boasts of being among the top 3 polytechnic in nassarawa state coming 2nd in ranking above even the federal polytechnic nassarawa(fed poly has)
In 2010,due to rising insurgency in the north, and the Renowned terrorist group known as .Although the institution had issues with its academic staff which protested that the Salary paid by the institution was meagre and suggested a 50% increase of salary but unknown to the institution the northern lecturers teaching in the school had plotted to kill Christian students residing around the institution's environment .
By early January 2011,the institution acquired a site in akwa ibom and by February the first batch of students matricualated ,;
PLEASE DON'T REJECT ANY ADMISSION from MAURID POLY!!!
If want to know how they got your jamb reg no and phone number because You never applied for admission in maurid polytechnic ""

Its because JAMB sent your details to MAURID POLY .
Every year jamb allocates candidates who Failed t get admission into over populated institutions such as UNN UNILAG UNIUYO UNICAL RIvPoly. Fedpolynek,etc are sent to Polytechnics that has reserved space.

hey what is all this lies

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
ellalina:

lol u self feel the lie abi
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by ellalina(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Djhack1:
lol u self feel the lie abi
I was a student and graduated with the first set
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
ellalina:

Nassarawa or the nsit campus, graduated second batCH, If it nassarawa campus, then i should knw you.
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by ellalina(f): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Djhack1:
Nassarawa or the nsit campus, graduated second batCH, If it nassarawa campus, then i should knw you.
Nasarawa
What department were you
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
ellalina:
Nasarawa What department were you
telecommunications engr tech....what about you?
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by SIREWAP(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Exactly wat i was looking 4, tanx dudes, i was given d admission last yr but neglected it tinking is fraud but nw d av given me another one.
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by badthinds: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
A friend of mine got the message... does that mean she lost the admission in the school she applied?
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by lastmessenger: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
SIREWAP:
Exactly wat i was looking 4, tanx dudes, i was given d admission last yr but neglected it tinking is fraud but nw d av given me another one.
please I beg you in the name of God. Do not go to that school. You should look beyond getting admission and look what will be your fate after graduation.will employers of labour recognize the school?
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by SIREWAP(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
lastmessenger:
please I beg you in the name of God. Do not go to that school. You should look beyond getting admission and look what will be your fate after graduation.will employers of labour recognize the school?
I researched about the school, it was accredited by fg, it labour dnt recognize it, y did jamb send my reg to d institution.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by lastmessenger: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
SIREWAP:

I researched about the school, it was accredited by fg, it labour dnt recognize it, y did jamb send my reg to d institution.
my dear I have said all I can say in this matter. My relation will not go to such school. There are many University and poly out there for you to seek for admission. Why settle for a school that nobody know about?
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by AirtelAmbassador: 2:52am On Oct 09, 2016
I got a message from them too. And their site says u should visit the school between 2nd and 21st.
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Chimezieogb(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Is it a Private Polytechnics?
ellalina:

Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by Benblaq(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chimezieogb:
Is it a Private Polytechnics?
Yes
Re: Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? by elvision1(m): 1:53am On Nov 16, 2018
ellalina:

Have someone that was given admission there, is the school advisable??

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady & Her Family At Her Graduation In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.