Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Am I Still Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Still Normal? (1938 Views)

I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Still Normal? by Tellmeurmind: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Since I caught my wife dating a guy in about 5 months ago and later forgave her after pleading, I find it difficult to make love to her again. Eachtime I try to do so, my manhood would not rise. Initially I thought something was wrong with me but later discovered am perfectly ok. I looked outside to see if I had problem but merely touching the lady hand made me know that there is nothing wrong with my manhood . Am Am confused, nothing move in my body when am with my wife. Please, how can I help the situation?
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Gboliwe: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tellmeurmind: Since I caught my wife dating a guy in about 5 months ago and later forgave her after pleading, I find it difficult to make love to her again. Eachtime I try to do so, my manhood would not rise. Initially I thought something was wrong with me but later discovered am perfectly ok. I looked outside to see if I had problem but merely touching the lady hand made me know that there is nothing wrong with my manhood . Am Am confused, nothing move in my body when am with my wife. Please, how can I help the situation?
its psychological. Go see a counselor

3 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by acidtalk: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
You are 100% alright.

I never ever forgive a cheating partner. I can remain your friend but it will be the end to that relationship and no amount of seduction will make me give in. This is because once i commit to a partner, I never look outside as such i detest betrayals.

I sound it as a form of warning to every lady before I commit that once you cheat, it is totally over.

ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT....Leopard no fit ever commot the crawcraw wey dey im body

6 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by baby124: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Have you ever cheated on her? If you have, now you know how it feels. You both deserve each other. Put it to God in prayer and forgive.

If you have not cheated, I am sorry for how you feel...

1 Like

Re: Am I Still Normal? by beeevan: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124: Have you ever cheated on her? If you have, now you know how it feels. You both deserve each other. Put it to God in prayer and forgive.

Same here....
Re: Am I Still Normal? by dytbabe: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124: Have you ever cheated on her? If you have, now you know how it feels. You both deserve each other..

This is so funny
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Still Normal? by baby124: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
dytbabe:
This is so funny
grin grin grin grin grin

Abi na. Before anybody start to give them ideas of how to leave each other, to go and find new victims to frustrate in marriage and make miserable. Let such people stick together. grin
Re: Am I Still Normal? by rudepen(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Take ogidiga...she'd b lucky if she has a pulse wen ur done...#tongueout
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Morotov1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
You are hurting deeply.
Well, I will recommend
1.... You beat the shiiit outta the guy
merit.....you will feel momentary relief and your JT will be freed.
demerit...the guy might give you what you never expect in your whole life.

2..... Repeatedly tell yourself that they never did it until you almost believe it
merit.....you get to have enough sexxxxx
demerits....Unstable mental status.

3......Grab the new lady and fuccccck her brains out
merit....you will get sexxxxxxx actually but....
demerits....infidelity, STDs, guilty conscience, low financial status as a result of running two homes etc.

4....... Blackmail your wife into loyalty,submissiveness and the pecks of a good wife. Only that she will kill you if she get the chance.

5 ......Divorce..... ahahaha...how show are you Miss Touchy-fingers-erection-cometh wont do worse ?

6 ....Give the wife a clean slate to start the ABC again but warn that in case of future reoccurrence..... you are out.
Clean the orifice with jik, spirit,dettol and iron sponge at least to pacify and soothe your forlorn heart.

Don't even try and quote me, please.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by zeb04(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124: Have you ever cheated on her? If you have, now you know how it feels. You both deserve each other. Put it to God in prayer and forgive.

seconded
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
When you were cheating on her,you dicck was standing straight. Now you have caught her cheating,your dicck refused to stand again. Your dicck needs deliverance.

angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Qsscruz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wait op did you say you looked outside and merely by touching the lady's hand you got hard..You are here complaining about your wife cheating on you and you looked outside..Well, she actually peeped outside then.. I suppose the lady is a doctor.. You didn't complete the story o..

5 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by beeevan: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: When you were cheating on her,you dicck was standing straight. Now you have caught her cheating,your dicck refused to stand again. Your dicck needs deliverance.

angry angry

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: When you were cheating on her,you dicck was standing straight. Now you have caught her cheating,your dicck refused to stand again. Your dicck needs deliverance.

angry angry

WTF?.. Mehn this most be the ugliest verbal vomit ever - from a lady. Did you in anyway read what he said? Shu!

1 Like

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

WTF?.. Mehn this most be the ugliest verbal vomit ever - from a lady. Did you in anyway read what he said? Shu!
shattap and face your front! sad
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: shattap and face your front! sad
Na wa wooo for you. sad
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Tellmeurmind: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
I wonder why pple always talk off point. I ve never cheated on my wife and will never do anything like that.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2014

angry angry
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!!

Bobo, try stick it in her mouth if nothing move, omo it b like na fasting & prayer go follow cus he b like say ur machine gun don pafuka

5 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Ngokafor(f): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014

grin grin
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!!

Bobo, try stick it in her mouth if nothing move, omo it b like na fasting & prayer go follow cus he b like say ur machine gun don pafuka
the prick don pafuka no ni! na to cut am troway.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by shizzle11(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: the prick don pafuka no ni! na to cut am troway.

grin grin
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by snazzylove: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
The truth is that you have not forgiven her sincerely, believe me its difficult to. But this is when you need the grace of God. On your own, u will keep forgiven her in principle, but when you commit it to God in prayers, probably see a priest/pastor, unburden your heart to him, or talk to someone you can trust for sincere advice and counselling, your spirit will be lifted to be able to forgive, to forget will be a gradual process.

Most importantly, has she truly repented, is she truly sorry for her actions, has she tendered sincere and unreserved apology? If she has, and you can see that she has turned a new leaf, pls find a space in your heart to forgive her. We are all human that is why we err.

Finally bros, check urself and make sure its not something you are doing or not doing that pushed her into the hands of another man, (nothing justifies cheating though), but we need to appraise our relationships from time to time. Little things matters a lot, (especially to we women)

After you've done all the above, bridge the gap between you two by talking it over with her, make her understand how much she hurt your feelings, and how it affected you, but you are over it now.

Finally, finally, take her out. Have a romantic dinner just for two. You'll be surprised how your libido and affection for her will bounce back.

Remember I said its not going to be easy, you need loads and loads of the grace of God.

Goodluck and happy reunion.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by 5minsmadness: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind: Since I caught my wife dating a guy in about 5 months ago and later forgave her after pleading, I find it difficult to make love to her again. Eachtime I try to do so, my manhood would not rise. Initially I thought something was wrong with me but later discovered am perfectly ok. I looked outside to see if I had problem but merely touching the lady hand made me know that there is nothing wrong with my manhood . Am Am confused, nothing move in my body when am with my wife. Please, how can I help the situation?

What you are experiencing is psychosomatic. There is nothing wrong with you physically. You may have verbally said you forgive her, however psychologically you haven't .
My advice to you? Stop seeing her as your wife. See her as any other woman. Don't look at her like this is my wife here, this is a responsible woman I married, I love her, how could she do this... that's how the chain of thought goes and before you know it your manhood will lose its enthusiasm. Simply look at her as you would any other woman. What physical attribute attracted you to her in the first place? Look for it. Don't think of making love to her, think of having sex with her, there's a difference. In fact have rough sex with her like you are punishing her for what she did. Make it all about you, selfish, hot , self gratifying sex. In your mind use the sex and punish her.
She will feel better afterwards getting this unexpected treatment from you and you'll feel better too.

I apologise for the other rubbish posts you read previously especially those looking to treat your case unseriously. They are just children. Ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Kanwulia: 4:13am On Jul 22, 2014
You have lost interest in your wife.
Her affair has taken a toll on you psychologically.
Your mind forgave her, but YOUR PRICK did not!
Simple! kiss

1 Like

Re: Am I Still Normal? by MARKone(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2014
OP you know what, lot'a s#it happen. You try self to forgive her undecided .And for those insinuating that the OP had equally cheated on her, Ps take a chill pill, not every man is a dog grin for OP to be down psychologically because of the wife's infidelity, I will bet my left sumtin, that he has never cheated on the wife, he loves his wife and felt really bad because of trust madam betrayed.

OP you see why it is not wise to trust anybody they will fall ya dick hand anytime.

...but OP you said dating it's not as if you caught them doing it. Like pipu have suggested, met a counsellor or a psychologist, they would sort you guys out. My own remedy, think of another woman, next time you want to mount the rostrum.

1 Like

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2014
You feel betrayed and in pain.
When you attempt to make love you see the man and her and you imagine what he may have done to her. It happens with women too.

Since you didnt leave the marriage and forgave her my advice: Start all over again. Forget you are married, start dating, start courting, dont rush into se-x, take her out come back and just hold each other. Remove your mind from se-x, as you start afresh the anticipation, the surprises and the new experiences you will share may bring back the old feelings and se-x will resume but also pray, Pray to God for healing, it is a deep and painful hurt human minds cannot heal or forgive this only through Gods mercies, hence women who have been cheated on mentally turn off se-x only go through the motions because when you see that person using the same body you held in high regards on another person it stays, only God can heal you.

Goodluck
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Tellmeurmind: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks snazzylove,55minmadness, markone , aisha and even kannolia. I really appreciate ur contributions. God bless you all
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Kanwulia: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Na real Kannolia.
Canoli ni! cheesy
Re: Am I Still Normal? by cococandy(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2014

5 ......Divorce..... ahahaha...how show are you Miss Touchy-fingers-Attention-cometh wont do worse ?
cheesy cheesy
What's this? People gat jokes sha.

Op sorry o. It's normal what's happening to you.
But you've already gotten some ok advice here. Just apply them and see if there'll be improvement. I hope there will be.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1:

Berem is so right, you're actually the person that didn't comprehend what the op wrote..the op said that whenever he goes outside, barely touching the lady's hand, his manhood stands...

Op, gat no word for you as both of you are cheats and deserve each other.. tongue tongue
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2014
MarvellousGod: Berem is so right, you're actually the person that didn't comprehend what the op wrote..the op said that whenever he goes outside, barely touching the lady's hand, his manhood stands...
Op, gat no word for you as both of you are cheats and deserve each other.. tongue tongue

OP didnt say "whenever" he said he did that one time just touch a ladys hand to check if he had some dysfunction. While I dont endorse this, its not right to declare him an outright cheat. He is willing to rebuild his marriage, lets not make it worse than it is already.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2014
aisha2:

OP didnt say "whenever" he said he did that one time just touch a ladys hand to check if he had some dysfunction. While I dont endorse this, its not right to declare him an outright cheat. He is willing to rebuild his marriage, lets not make it worse than it is already.
he didn't also say he did just once, he said "he looked outside", so we can't actually say who's right here unless the op comes open and tells us he has never cheated on his wife, that once he touches a lady and his pr*ck stands, he just walks away cheesy undecided

Also, I'm not in any way trying to compound his problems. He should try and work on himself first before complaining of another. is going outside the best way to check if he's still ok?? angry smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow This? / Learn How To Beat Your Wife / Portable Home Solar Power System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.