Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Am I Still Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Still Normal? (1937 Views)

I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
MarvellousGod: he didn't also say he did just once, he said "he looked outside", so we can't actually say who's right here unless the op comes open and tells us he has never cheated on his wife, that once he touches a lady and his pr*ck stands, he just walks away cheesy undecided
Also, I'm not in any way trying to compound his problems. He should try and work on himself first before complaining of another. is going outside the best way to check if he's still ok?? angry smh

Tellmeurmind: I wonder why pple always talk off point. I ve never cheated on my wife and will never do anything like that.
Tellmeurmind: I wonder why pple always talk off point. I ve never cheated on my wife and will never do anything like that.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Tellmeurmind: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
MarvelousGod, it seems u don't understand me. I didn't say I do go outside but just to see if am alright. Yhe issue now is not abt her but abt me that I don't feel anything again if am with her. Are you saying Pple who flirt outside don't sleep with their wives at home?
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind: MarvelousGod, it seems u don't understand me. I didn't say I do go outside but just to see if am alright. Yhe issue now is not abt her but abt me that I don't feel anything again if am with her. Are you saying Pple who flirt outside don't sleep with their wives at home?
it's alright..I get it now...

It happens because you still harbour the thought of your wife cheating on you..try and find a way to get that off your mind maybe by remembering happy times you shared together, romantic things she's done for you, seeking counselling, etc, just rem stuffs that can get you to love her again cos it seems you feel nothing for her again of which you are not to blame..I wish you success

Btw, hope she's a better person now? Sorry for my earlier comments smiley
Re: Am I Still Normal? by onegig(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Na real Kannolia.
Canoli ni! cheesy
I bet that's the new id series we will be seeing when you get in trouble with this one.

He has given you inspiration.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Kanwulia: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
onegig: I bet that's the new id series we will be seeing when you get in trouble with this one.

He has given you inspiration.

Get in trouble indeed! grin
Even the IJEBU HACKERS could not touch this one!
Abi you hear say I need "protection" from una OGA or MADAM for BOTTOM. . . . . in una "regret of the loss of valuable data" saga?
You hear say my "data" dey losssss? wink
Try me again! I hack you to more "regret of valuable data"! wink
The PUNISHMENT OF THE NL WICKED AND MISERABLE CONTINUES. . . . . .
AMIIIIIIIN O!
Pawa jam SUPER POWER! wink

Famous words from one of dati una Wor-Wor NL "MGBEKE failed bloggers" aka CHIPMUNKMANDA wannabees. . . . tongue. . . .And I QUOTE:

"This is only the Beginning!!!!!" wink
Re: Am I Still Normal? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kanwulia:

Get in trouble indeed! grin
Even the IJEBU HACKERS could not touch this one!
Abi you hear say I need "protection" from una OGA or MADAM for BOTTOM. . . . . in una "regret of the loss of valuable data" saga?
You hear say my "data" dey losssss? wink
Try me again! I hack you to more "regret of valuable data"! wink
The PUNISHMENT OF THE NL WICKED AND MISERABLE CONTINUES. . . . . .
AMIIIIIIIN O!
Pawa jam SUPER POWER! wink

Famous words from one of dati una Wor-Wor NL "MGBEKE failed bloggers" aka CHIPMUNKMANDA wannabees. . . . tongue. . . .And I QUOTE:

"This is only the Beginning!!!!!" wink

Ha ha ha ha ha.
Re: Am I Still Normal? by sapiosexual(f): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind: Since I caught my wife dating a guy in about 5 months ago and later forgave her after pleading, I find it difficult to make love to her again. Eachtime I try to do so, my manhood would not rise. Initially I thought something was wrong with me but later discovered am perfectly ok. I looked outside to see if I had problem but merely touching the lady hand made me know that there is nothing wrong with my manhood . Am Am confused, nothing move in my body when am with my wife. Please, how can I help the situation?

There's noting we can do for you go and marry a new wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet D’banj’s New Girlfriend Adama Indimi / She Can Lie For A Living Please What Do I Do? / Divorce Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.