Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... (23294 Views)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know / Do Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by uzoexcel(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2014
hey bro...we got an interesting thread, care to chip in? grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each

iamord: Its sad. That even the ancient men and men of old know more than this so called civilized generation.. Aliens have existed fright from time and have been regular visitors to earth up till today..the ancient egyptians drew flying saucers and aliens in their caves.. The dogon tribe of mali had deep knowledge of the universe and star system that it baffled scientist till date .when they were asked how the got that knowledge they said some reptile like beings from a disc shape thing from the sky.. Even the book of enoch removed from the bible gives. Startling information About UFOs and entities that lived on earth then.. The elite had to shove that off. Why is it that Vatican a religious body have one Of the biggest telescope. The lice P. Lennon Telescope and its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known
together as the Vatican Advanced
Technology Telescope. am sure a lot of people will be hearing it for the first time...what are they doing with such and what are they looking for out there?? Till date The government of the Vatican City State supports the Vatican Observatory staff and regular research costs,
Why did it name its newest
high-powered telescope instrument ‘Lucifer’.?? Why is it that no plane is allowed to pass the true north and south pole coordinates.. You can only go around and not untop..
People need to think.. This people tell you what they want you to know and are very good in manipulating history over the Years.. They give the masses. World. Religion to kill themselves over while the concentrate on higher things..for me I know that there. Are aliens..and they are different from demons.. So. Should not be mistaken

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by tunaguy(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato: You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Just pack Everything like Sardines

Mtcheeew..
dude he dosent know the html format for paragraph
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by tete7000(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens do not exist. Shikena, full stop!
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: hey bro...we got an interesting thread, care to chip in? grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1824358/lets-us-brainstorm-learn-each

hmm.. I will love to ! Let me read what u got there
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Mrpauch(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens exists and are leaving on Earth. People lookout for aliens to be in scary shapes/forms but they can take any form. Aliens create life even through intercourse(exchange of semen/fluid). Since the beginning of space travelling aliens has found their way to earth. It has been difficult to notice them because they now live in humans. For the fact that they are hyper sensitive and more intelligent than humans. Detecting them seems impossible. They are capable of even reading human mind. Seeing beyond walls. Hearing what seems impossible. That is to say they are always steps ahead of humans. So most of your so called great scientists and technologists could be aliens too.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
aminho: yes they do and one is ruling NIGERIA

Ediot
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Mrpauch: Aliens exists and are leaving on Earth. People lookout for aliens to be in scary shapes/forms but they can take any form. Aliens create life even through intercourse(exchange of semen/fluid). Since the beginning of space travelling aliens has found their way to earth. It has been difficult to notice them because they now live in humans. For the fact that they are hyper sensitive and more intelligent than humans. Detecting them seems impossible. They are capable of even reading human mind. Seeing beyond walls. Hearing what seems impossible. That is to say they are always steps ahead of humans. So most of your so called great scientists and technologists could be aliens too.

No one here is talking about Zeta Reticulans or Greys, well you guys can search for Roswell crash or Area 51. There are over a hundred Alien races monitoring earth, their interference is not totally ruled out as our earth's leading nations in technology have had contact with some of them. If you broaden your minds, the unexplained lights above a Chinese airport would give you something to ponder.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Mrpauch: Aliens exists and are leaving on Earth. People lookout for aliens to be in scary shapes/forms but they can take any form. Aliens create life even through intercourse(exchange of semen/fluid). Since the beginning of space travelling aliens has found their way to earth. It has been difficult to notice them because they now live in humans. For the fact that they are hyper sensitive and more intelligent than humans. Detecting them seems impossible. They are capable of even reading human mind. Seeing beyond walls. Hearing what seems impossible. That is to say they are always steps ahead of humans. So most of your so called great scientists and technologists could be aliens too.
. Wise Words! I have also researched deep. And found. Out there is. An alien. Base. Beneath the earth.. Ancient people. .. The likes. Of the. Aztec. Mayans.. Eskimos. Egyptians .. Asian Monks. Knew about this. Palce..including People deep rooted in african Tradition.the elite countries like usa germany ,russia know this. Also.. There is a place. Known as area 51 in the usa .. Its. Top secret..and it noted for a lot of. Alien sightings.. In. The worrld war 2 .hitler sought the help of aliens to help with technologies for weapons of mass descrution.. His scientists knew all this that after the war instead of giving them death sentence there was. A huge scramble. For them.. On the grounds the will work for the new country of citizenship..and have their identity changed.. Nichloas telsa was also known to have gotten a lot of knowlege from them.. And he built his own flying saucer back then.. Some of the leaders that we have on earrth are. Not humans.. They. Can. Just live. In human body.. Perform their said task and after that leave the. Earth..blacks. Need to research deepp..a lot is going on and we rr so. Behind.. U could also research about admiral bryd.. He found. The place am talking about but was killed by CIA. To cover. The truth up..black people wake up.. There is a lot to learn and know

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
iamord: . Wise Words! I have also researched deep. And found. Out there is. An alien. Base. Beneath the earth.. Ancient people. .. The likes. Of the. Aztec. Mayans.. Eskimos. Egyptians .. Asian Monks. Knew about this. Palce..including People deep rooted in african Tradition.the elite countries like usa germany ,russia know this. Also.. There is a place. Known as area 51 in the usa .. Its. Top secret..and it noted for a lot of. Alien sightings.. In. The worrld war 2 .hitler sought the help of aliens to help with technologies for weapons of mass descrution.. His scientists knew all this that after the war instead of giving them death sentence there was. A huge scramble. For them.. On the grounds the will work for the new country of citizenship..and have their identity changed.. Nichloas telsa was also known to have gotten a lot of knowlege from them.. And he built his own flying saucer back then.. Some of the leaders that we have on earrth are. Not humans.. They. Can. Just live. In human body.. Perform their said task and after that leave the. Earth..blacks. Need to research deepp..a lot is going on and we rr so. Behind.. U could also research about admiral bryd.. He found. The place am talking about but was killed by CIA. To cover. The truth up..black people wake up.. There is a lot to learn and know

You sure know a bit about Lemurians, how about the Greys or Annunaki. We can talk about a lot if you are interested.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

No one here is talking about Zeta Reticulans or Greys, well you guys can search for Roswell crash or Area 51. There are over a hundred Alien races monitoring earth, their interference is not totally ruled out as our earth's leading nations in technology have had contact with some of them. If you broaden your minds, the unexplained lights above a Chinese airport would give you something to ponder.
am glad to see like minds like me here.. People that think out of the box.. I know about the. Roswell crash.. CIA simply covered. It off.. My goodness from comments is see here ..a lot of blacks are rreally behind ooo..and chained mentality
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

You sure know a bit about Lemurians, how about the Greys or Annunaki. We can talk about a lot if you are interested.
am interested bro.. I have a whole lot of knowledge. About that and their races..am really glad to see like minds. Here.. Thought I was alone lol
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by oppinionated(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
bushdoc9919: Aliens most likely exist.

The question is what type of alien.?

As the film Solaris proves....alien life may not be necessarily what we expect.

My point exaxtly!!!!. They di but they are radically different from anything we have become accustomed to expecting.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
y'all who claim that aliens would've contacted earth if they existed would consider that our perception of things in this planet may not be the same elsewhere in the universe.
we speak with our mouths but aliens might communicate through their thoughts or something lyk dat.
we expect aliens to be humanoid, but we forget that our current form is as a result of evolution which is influenced by existing conditions of the planet.
and what if aliens r just watching us, lyk a tv reality show, not interfering, mayb studying us lyk science projects.

nd wot if they are already amongst us, living and studying and eating with us...jst waiting 4 d ryt tym 2 vaporize the planet 2 make way for a new intergalactic highway
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
iamord: am interested bro.. I have a whole lot of knowledge. About that and their races..am really glad to see like minds. Here.. Thought I was alone lol
I have always wandered why the Delai Lama is so revered, and Tibet a small region with so much attention. Then I read about The Inner Earth People of Aghersia- The Lemurians and Nephilim giants, also the connection to the evasive Loch ness monster in Scotland. So many unexplained mysteries.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by JEITO: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Are bush babies aliens? If yes, then aliens exist undecided
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Shady98: i disagree!!
if aliens truly exist, then they would be older,wiser and more technologically advanced, so what stops them from invadin the earth. or is it that they are peace loving folks,then what stops them from establishing contact and making friends with us.
if u look at it sef, most UFOs sitings had been made by people who originally believed in aliens and most of the claim to see a spherical object floating around with lights shining.. how would advanced E.Ts be so dumb to give themselves away!! and as for the spherical plane..i rest my case!!

A race of technological advanced beings would be expected to be more matured mentally than us humans. That is enough to let us decide our fate without them interferring. Perhaps all they do is watch us from a distance,which i would expect advanced beings to do.

But that being said,they might be responcible for our fast moving technology. One of the purposes of life on this planet is for man to survive nature with technology which i believe we are getting help in that department.

And who knows,they might be the gods our primitive ancestors worshiped.......and some of us still do

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

A race of technological advanced beings would be expected to also be more matured mentally than us humans. That is enough to let us decide our fate without them interferring. Perhaps all they do is watch us from a distance,which i would expect advanced being to do.

But that being said,they might be responcible for our fast moving technology. One of the purposes of life on this planet is for man to survive nature with technology which i believe we are getting help in that department.

And who knows,they might be the gods our primitive ancestors worshiped.......and some of us still do

There is an inter-galactic body that prevents them from wholesome interference. For starters, some of the aliens are not in the same vibratory dimension as we humans, so even if they are around you would not be aware of their presence unless they want you to know.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Jamean:

The bible didn't tell us about planets probably because we don't need the info. Like the bible didn't tell where Jesus was from age 12-30years. It will TMI that may bug our brains.

Why rely on refrence from the bible when you have the Vedas,Summerian tablets etc which clearly described beings visiting our planet from other universes? The bible was obviously re written form these books to reduce our knowledge. Why would i be satisfied with short stories in the Bible that makes no sense

Even our African stories are more credible than the bible. The Egyptians had more knowledge and evidence than what was written in the bible. That is why the bible is the worst thing that ever happened to humans.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

There is an inter-galactic body that prevents them from wholesome interference. For starters, some of the aliens are not in the same vibratory dimension as we humans, so even if they are around you would not be aware of their presence unless they want you to know.

I would expect we will grow to be like them hopefully sometimes in hundreds of years to come. It is quite unfortunate that we still worship that....well that is human nature still.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by midastouch: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
iamord: Its sad. That even the ancient men and men of old know more than this so called civilized generation.. Aliens have existed fright from time and have been regular visitors to earth up till today..the ancient egyptians drew flying saucers and aliens in their caves.. The dogon tribe of mali had deep knowledge of the universe and star system that it baffled scientist till date .when they were asked how the got that knowledge they said some reptile like beings from a disc shape thing from the sky.. Even the book of enoch removed from the bible gives. Startling information About UFOs and entities that lived on earth then.. The elite had to shove that off. Why is it that Vatican a religious body have one Of the biggest telescope. The lice P. Lennon Telescope and its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known
together as the Vatican Advanced
Technology Telescope. am sure a lot of people will be hearing it for the first time...what are they doing with such and what are they looking for out there?? Till date The government of the Vatican City State supports the Vatican Observatory staff and regular research costs,
Why did it name its newest
high-powered telescope instrument ‘Lucifer’.?? Why is it that no plane is allowed to pass the true north and south pole coordinates.. You can only go around and not untop..
People need to think.. This people tell you what they want you to know and are very good in manipulating history over the Years.. They give the masses. World. Religion to kill themselves over while the concentrate on higher things..for me I know that there. Are aliens..and they are different from demons.. So. Should not be mistaken

A little research would have saved you from spouting untruths. The Telescope in question is owned by the University of Arizona and not the Vatican.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/devil-named-telescope-helps-astronomers-see-through-darkness

A new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born. Lucifer, which stands for (deep breath) "Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research," is a chilled instrument attached to a telescope in Arizona. And yes, it's named for the Devil, whose name itself means "morning star." But it wasn't meant to evoke him, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona, where it is housed.

The instrument is chilled to -213 Celsius, about -351 F, to allow for near-infrared observations. That wavelength is important for understanding star and planet formation, as well as observing very distant and very young galaxies. Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.

Lucifer is part of the Large Binocular Telescope, which happens to be right next to the Vatican Observatory on Mt. Graham in Tucson. That's right, the Vatican has an observatory in Arizona, manned by Jesuit astronomers. Now its next-door neighbor is named for the Devil.

Scientists at five German universities designed the instrument, and they came up with the name, according to Daniel Stolte, a spokesman for the University of Arizona. Stolte -- who is German -- explained that the team was tossing around names, looking for an acronym that would fit all the technical terms.

"In Germany, they wouldn't have the same hesitation that Americans would have, since it's a very secular country," he said. "I may be completely off, but that's just my hunch -- for us Germans, Lucifer just sounds cool. It's more historical than emotional." No matter your religion, the photos are certainly cool.

According to the website of the Vatican Observatory, this is the reason why they have Telescopes:

http://vaticanobservatory.org/39-faq/83-why-is-the-vatican-interested-in-astronomy

Initially it was for a practical reason, to reform the Julian Calendar, like so many national observatories that were started, e.g., to improve navigation at sea; later at the establishment of the present form of the Vatican Observatory in 1891, for an apologetic purpose, in the sense of defending the Catholic Church's positive regard for science; now to join in doing good science in a way that is possible, given the Vatican's other concerns, as part of the consequence that the Incarnation of Christ applies to all human activity.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

I would expect we will grow to be like them hopefully sometimes in hundreds of years to come. It is quite unfortunate that we still worship that....well that is human nature still.

There are efforts by friendly aliens to help us evolve to our next dimension, which is the fifth though we are presently in the third. Also efforts by some evil ones to derail it. No life has been found on Mars because the inhabitants long evolved to their next dimension and are now subterranean.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by DarkLover: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Aliens do exist my friends, they even live with humans here on earth. I do have PROOFS to thatsmiley
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Simplyunique: Yes.... Only in movies. No human being can survive living in the Antartica talk less of goin 2 mars or d oda planets afta it... Mercury nd venus will b 2 hot... So in reality NO. Still looking 4ward to nollywood alien movie though!

Have you been searching for nollywood movies like: IJÉ (The Journey), Room 027, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Mr & Mrs, House Of Gold, Two Brides and baby, Sex On The Beach; Ipe, Diamond, Kijipa Ife, WAZO, Owu Ife, WAJE, Lesbian??!! Visit http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi to download these and more. No registration needed. Jxt download as you please!

You think our solar system is the only one of its kind in the entire universe. Always read before you post your ignorance to the whole world. Reading does not kill.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Just as there are shitt loads of positive minded and negative minded people on our planet, it will will be safe to undertand that it could probably be the same with these ETs. But they might be under a common law to boycott planet Earth in order to let us grow and follow our own destiny whether to destroy ourselves or not....which looks like we gonna blow up this beautiful planet very soon with wars,religions and probably an Atomic weapon.

Once we destroy the Planet, a new species will obviously be introduce to the planet as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:
I have always wandered why the Delai Lama is so revered, and Tibet a small region with so much attention. Then I read about The Inner Earth People of Aghersia- The Lemurians and Nephilim giants, also the connection to the evasive Loch ness monster in Scotland. So many unexplained mysteries.
wow this is what am talking about..we nreally need to brainstorm..u know all what I have been researching about ever since.. The earth is spherical and not hollow.. some aliens live within the earth..and some ppowerful humans go there for power and knowlege ..a. Lot of technology we use here is gotten from there.. The monks in tibet are the gate keepers to the underworld..although there are other routes to the place like north and south pole.. Through mountains and caves.m that prymaids .. In egypt sudan and mexico to mention a few.. Bermuda triangle.. In the jungles etc.. All planets r hollow but the elites have covered it all up..we r on a voyage of discovery.. There was. An alien sighting in one of the. Northern states some time back in the afternoon for all eyes to see..but the brainwashed and religious villagers said probably it was a sign from allah. that he came in a big city and stayed over their village for a while
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

There are efforts by friendly aliens to help us evolve to our next dimension, which is the fifth though we are presently in the third. Also efforts by some evil ones to derail it. No life has been found on Mars because the inhabitants long evolved to their next dimension and are now subterranean.

I think the experiment with planet earth is huge. Different races of humans expected to get along. So much for rascim and the claim of God on our sides against others. We all need to get along first before ascension to a higher density

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Tloc(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

I think the experiment with planet earth is huge. Different races of humans expected to get along. So much for rascim and the claim of God on our sides against others. We all need to get along first before ascension to a higher density

Guys here might jump outta their skins if they learn that our young earth has had close to nineteen (19) civilizations and ours the latest.

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

Apparently,there is somewhat evidence the Germans are decendants of the Nephilims. they are mostly big and strong with ferocious looks. No wonder their economy is the best in Europe and they have the best automobile machines. History showed they once tried to take over the world,thinking they are a pure race,similar to the Anunakis....an ho the Queen of England is German!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kisses Two Lions In South Africa (VIDEO And Pictures) / Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Egbema Power Plant In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.