Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? (4866 Views)

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by plappville(f): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2008
Is it true that non circumcised men are more romantic than circumcised male,?? non circumcirsed men will never agree that circumcised men are neater than them. what do u have to say in this subject?
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by dandollar1: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2008
Do naira land a favour.Sample at least two in each category,and publish the scores here in terms of cleaniness and romance.your response wud be highly appreciated
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Em2va: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2008
The answer to that one, na u sabi oh! To me they're all the same thing. Its just the difference of a shaft of skin thats all.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by iceland(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2008
dan_dollar:

Do naira land a favour.Sample at least two in each category,and publish the scores here in terms of cleaniness and romance.your response would be highly appreciated
Well said! grin grin grin
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by 25more(f): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2008
circumcised men anytime grin
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by iceland(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2008
25%more:

Have u tried the uncircumcised ones?
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by plappville(f): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2008
ICELAND)Have u tried the uncircumcised ones?

What if i say i ve tried the both, it is true that the foreskin protects the penis but i think the circumcised male is less stressful during love making as there is no foreskin to make the penis slide!!!)) smiley
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by 25more(f): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2008
25%more:

iceland:

Have u tried the uncircumcised ones?

why in the world would i want to try uncircumised men?    , i can't stand the look of it, it is just nasty plain and simple, angry sorry if you are one grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by CrazyMan(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2008
Hmm maybe the ladies should help us a bit.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by sistawoman: 1:22am On Oct 14, 2008
circumcised men are better. They are better lovers they are better all the way around

I just cant wrap my mouth around an uncircumcised man.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2008
sistawoman:

circumcised men are better. They are better lovers they are better all the way around

I just can't wrap my mouth around an uncircumcised man.

shocked " grin ' na food? cheesy
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2008
ikamefa:

shocked " grin ' na food? cheesy

Sausage
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:41am On Oct 14, 2008
I shiver. . . . . . shocked,

And to think I had a soft tortilla wrap for lunch. . . . . .  shocked
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Finally: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2008
lol
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by CrazyMan(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2008
@sistawoman, Na carrot so try chop then tell us how it taste
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ikamefa(f): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

Sausage

sausage? "  grin "

una nor go kill persin for hia
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by CrazyMan(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2008
Ika long time how you de?
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ikamefa(f): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2008
crazykid:

Ika long time how you de?

i dey oh and you?
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by BEDEIKE(m): 2:20am On Oct 14, 2008
Hello ikamefa pls flash me on dis no 08030981802 i get gist
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Finally: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2008
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by plappville(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2008
(sistawoma)circumcised men are better. They are better lovers they are better all the way around

I just can't wrap my mouth around an uncircumcised man.

You are right, CIRCUMCISED MALE IS THE BEST AND STRESS FREE,
I have tested the both because my first lover wasn't circumcised it was very diffucult for me during love making, cos i am used to circumcised male as it is a tradition in africa, in some part of the europe it's very rare to find a circumcised male because doctors kick against it.

they said that the foreskin is the source of all manner of illnesses and disease, that optimum emotional and physical health is achieved by avoiding circumcision, protection from infection by oligosaccarides from breast milk, others sees it as a babaric art etc

FOR ME NA STORY DEM DEY TELL.

Hubby was circumcised cos he had some problems when he was 5yrs old so medical reports instructed the foreskin to be cut off, this made him a circumcised man today.

As i am talking here, we have two kids both are male and they are not circumcised, i wanted it done but hubby, his family and my kids pediate kicked against it, who am i to take this decision alone, angry there is a law in France both parents must agree before the child can be circumcised.

And if one parent doens not agree the other can press charges, this can led to imprisonment. sad
So i had to let go, maybe when they grow up they will do it themselves cos its very ugly and needs frequent toileting.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Seun(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
Someone asked me this question today.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by Grizzly(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2008
Is everyone hia admittin 2 fornication? Na wa oh! shocked
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by sillyboy(m): 2:35am On Nov 28, 2008
I can't even stand the sight of an uncircumcised manliness!. . . .yuk! lipsrsealed
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by FufuKing1(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2008
sillyboy:

I can't even stand the sight of an uncircumcised manliness!. . . .yuk! lipsrsealed

Nobody cares about your homosexual preferences.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by FufuKing1(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2008
plappville:

I have tested the both because my first lover wasn't circumcised it was very diffucult for me during love making, because i am used to circumcised male as it is a tradition in africa, in some part of the europe it's very rare to find a circumcised male because doctors kick against it.

they said that the foreskin is the source of all manner of illnesses and disease, that optimum emotional and physical health is achieved by avoiding circumcision, protection from infection by oligosaccarides from breast milk, others sees it as a babaric art etc

FOR ME NA STORY them DEY TELL.

Hubby was circumcised because he had some problems when he was 5yrs old so medical reports instructed the foreskin to be cut off, this made him a circumcised man today.

As i am talking here, we have two kids both are male and they are not circumcised, i wanted it done but hubby, his family and my kids pediate kicked against it, who am i to take this decision alone, angry there is a law in France both parents must agree before the child can be circumcised.

And if one parent doens not agree the other can press charges, this can led to imprisonment. sad
So i had to let go, maybe when they grow up they will do it themselves because its very ugly and needs frequent toileting.

God bless your husband, his family and the doctors of France.

You, unfortunately, are an idiot and have as much common sense as a doorknob.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by tRoOE(f): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2008
Fufu King:

God bless your husband, his family and the doctors of France.

You, unfortunately, are an idiot and have as much common sense as a doorknob.
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by GWise1: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
circumcised men are far better than the uncircumcised ones. I've never seen an uncircumcised one but from what I've been hearing, I don't think I shocked can stand the site of it.
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
women like the looks of circumcised one only --- there is no different to woman expect individual skills

then scientifically they say there is a difference in what the man feel----s circumcised one had nerves cut hence the sensation by the end of pe/nis is totally different

those who where circumcised at young age wouldnt know the difference

those who got circumcised later in life knows the difference i.e had sex with his uncircumcised one for years then later got circumcised
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
plappville:

I have tested the both because my first lover wasn't circumcised it was very diffucult for me during love making, cos i am used to circumcised male as it is a tradition in africa, in some part of the europe it's very rare to find a circumcised male because doctors kick against it.

they said that the foreskin is the source of all manner of illnesses and disease, that optimum emotional and physical health is achieved by avoiding circumcision, protection from infection by oligosaccarides from bosom milk, others sees it as a babaric art etc

FOR ME NA STORY DEM DEY TELL.

Hubby was circumcised cos he had some problems when he was 5yrs old so medical reports instructed the foreskin to be cut off, this made him a circumcised man today.

So i had to let go, maybe when they grow up they will do it themselves cos its very ugly and needs frequent toileting.

what do you mean stress free
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
25%more:

why in the world would i want to try uncircumised men? , i can't stand the look of it, it is just nasty plain and simple, angry sorry if you are one grin grin lipsrsealed

so it is ok

if i ask my woman to be cut her labias becoz they dont look ok through my eyes ?
Re: Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One? by SAGoddess: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
A circummcised penis is "blowable" grin grin can't say the same about an uncircumcised one. . . . .in terms of pleasure, dick is dick, as long as it clean, there is no difference!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years / My Girl Always Interferes In Her Bestfriend Relatonship Fights. (updated) / She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.