Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" (857 Views)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Cornel88(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
I stretch my hand towards a lady some day, with the intension to shake hands, but she did what we call, "falling hand" to me in public by not shaking hands with me and she says to me, "i don't shake". It was a bad experience that i felt like crying.

Have i done the wrong thing?
Has she done the wrong thing?
Who is wrong between i and her?
I wondered.

Ladies, is there any reason why you don't shake, especially guys?

How would you have prefer we guys to exchange pleasantries with you?

Do you prefer hug?
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by pasqal09: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
You felt like crying cos a girl refused to shake you?
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Cornel88(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
pasqal09: You felt like crying cos a girl refused to shake you?
ehhe.. oya fire me... I know. oya o.
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Caseless: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
U stretched ur hand, and she bounced it in full glare of the general public? That's what we call sawarrayya in my place. We say this especially when a gal pushes a 6inch nail into ur head in form of bouncing u or turning u down.
NB:Muslim gals dont shake hand with boys(though some uncouth ones do).
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by ifex370(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
i stretch ma hand shake geh,she bone me.... mtchew.. that hand go land 4 her face,cos dah hand must land somewhere

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Cornel88(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
ifex370: i stretch ma hand shake geh,she bone me.... mtchew.. that hand go land 4 her face,cos dah hand must land somewhere
lol... you harsh o
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
pasqal09: You felt like crying cos a girl refused to shake you?
1 word 4 d Op ,somebody heIp
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its unhygienic... who knows where your hand has been undecided
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by pasqal09: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kinkybraids: Its unhygienic... who knows where your hand has been undecided

Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Krizzkutz(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Dozie730:
1 word 4 d Op ,somebody heIp

smh
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Theben(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2014
she probably saw you covering your nose with your pams while sneezing.
Re: Most Ladies Will Say, "Sorry, I Don't Shake" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
ifex370: i stretch ma hand shake geh,she bone me.... mtchew.. that hand go land 4 her face,cos dah hand must land somewhere
shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

/ The Real Reason Why Men Can Go Shirtless Publicly But Women Cannot / To Marry Or Not To Marry? That's The Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.