Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend (8985 Views)

I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / I Ave A Rising Concern: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Eh...

i said ure a 'kill joy' by taking ur sister away from usangry
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

i said ure a 'kill joy' by taking ur sister away from usangry
Which my sister? shocked
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by obiscolly(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Wetin be my own and the blessing wey una dey share?
tongue Ask Odilafta biko..
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Which my sister? shocked

tongue
odilafta called u here and ure scaring her away with u eyesgringringrin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by jefflittlecent(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
no gf again na disability?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

tongue
Hmmm
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta let me finish from my late uncle's service of songs then I will have your time. I lost my mood for now in fact, this na wrong timing. Make I finish first embarassed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
obiscolly:
tongue Ask Odilafta biko..
OK.
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by cirmuell(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't have a girlfriend embarassed cry cry cry cry cry who will be my girlfriend? I'll catch a grenade for you.
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Hmmm

angry
are u munching some food over thereundecided
because this ur letters sound like someone doing just that
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Odilafta let me finish from my late uncle's service of songs then I will have your time. I lost my mood for now in fact, this na wrong timing. Make I finish first embarassed

sorry for the loss.........
I hope he was of age before 'he kick the bucket'
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Ab025(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Being single aint funny again oo..

Atimes, I feel very empty and lonely
Yep, I dnt have a galfriend.
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=MzMariah]Thread for single guys... Odilafta what's my moniker
doing here? shocked shocked Do I look like a guy who is single or a lady who is
single? Romove my moniker biko embarassed[/quote]

tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Who be them? Mind yourself o. grin

grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

cheesy
trying to see if i can take up a form here......
To mah surprise....... i was told its will take 4days before i can get oneembarassed

grin don't worry heaven will smile on u soon cool
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=MzMariah]Odilafta let me finish from my late uncle's service of
songs then I will have your time. I lost my mood for now in fact, this
na wrong timing. Make I finish first embarassed[/quote]

embarassed sad ehya...I'm so sorry for your loss...embarassed
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

tongue

Here I'm gidigba..she cant fit scare me grin grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

grin don't worry heaven will smile on u soon cool

smile on me soon......
Is that a prayer or side remark
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

grin
See your teeth. grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Islie: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Here I'm gidigba..she cant fit scare me grin grin

she did, atleast u ran away for sometime
only to surface latergringrin
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

she did, atleast u ran away for sometime
only to surface latergringrin

tongue she didn't
so have u found a gf!
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie:

smile on me soon......
Is that a prayer or side remark

both cool
how has your day been?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

Please re-phrase..I don't get you
just wanna ask what exactly made u agree to ur bf to be ur lover when he walked to you at 1st
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
4lorunsho: just wanna ask what exactly made u agree to ur bf to be ur lover when he walked to you at 1st

You must be a prophet..who told you I have a bf?
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by ebamma(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
This thread is not serving its purpose
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by zicoraads: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah and her plethora of followers and admirers have honed derailing skills. They are so good at iit.

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend, which sometimes pushes some peeps to call me a gay, behind my back tho. The truth is, am not sure I miss having one. My last rship ended abruptly cos I didn't actually have her time. My job is very very demanding, a point she repeatedly failed to grasp. She always wanted to be around, and I didn't want that.

How I wish I can meet someone who understands that we may not see each other for days. And don't bug me with 6 calls everday, once or twice is perfect. We would hang out, check. Have fun, play, check check! We might not get to see each other, even for days, we both have stuffs to do, but don't 'choke' me.

That is my definition of a girlfriend. But the truth is, those kinda ladies are almost non-existent. So here I am, single to the bone, and certainly not about to get into any rship, for now.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: MzMariah and her plethora of followers and admirers have honed derailing skills. They are so good at iit.

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend, which sometimes pushes some peeps to call me a gay, behind my back tho. The truth is, am not sure I miss having one. My last rship ended abruptly cos I didn't actually have her time. My job is very very demanding, a point she repeatedly failed to grasp. She always wanted to be around, and I didn't want that.

How I wish I can meet someone who understands that we may not see each other for days. And don't bug me with 6 calls everday, once or twice is perfect. We would hang out, check. Have fun, play, check check! We might not get to see each other, even for days, we both have stuffs to do, but don't 'choke' me.

That is my definition of a girlfriend. But the truth is, those kinda ladies are almost non-existent. So here I am, single to the bone, and certainly not about to get into any rship, for now.
Kindly modify and remove MzMariah. Thanks.

*un follows thread *
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by davide470(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yeah Guys, now that the derailers are unfollowing this thread, what's the way forward. Its not just to talk o! We need actionable plans. smiley
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Generalkorex(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
so I get brodas like dis
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by 4lorunsho(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Odilafta:

You must be a prophet..who told you I have a bf?
from your username
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by cc150615(f): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
zicoraads: MzMariah and her plethora of followers and admirers have honed derailing skills. They are so good at iit.

so is ur reason now because You've not found someone that will understand enough not to choke u or u sef ain't intetested so u didn't bother to look for? I'm asking cos I know some babes like that, means They're still existing!
Re: Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
4lorunsho: from your username

Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of The Finest Ladies You Have Seen On Nairaland / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? / See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.