Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? (2890 Views)

NEW : Rock Glo Unlimited + Fast Downloads On Pc And Android + Other Devices / What's Your Bad Habit/ addiction ?? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
So many times I've found myself having to use my phone to get me through my period of using the restroom..
My mum has severally complained about this saying its a bad habit, and I should stop it. But I just can't seem cos it is now natural.. I don't feel complete until I use my phone.

I actually started doing this due to the fact that the time I spent in d restroom is kinda long and I need something to keep me occupied before I'm through.

So ladies and gents, what is/are your reasons for using your phones or other devices in d restroom?

And is it a bad or good habit?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tag : Frankben, harlos, Xtarxhyne, daveP, Jennimma, LaurinaDavid
Helloo Bholutife8
Helloo Yungmilio2 Jigsawkillah MzMariah Missyhorlah MsAnne Snowprince07 Sucobaba noble4d Elantracy Beennkumar jeffreyjames Sheenor Omotayo9177 Lorlaahlozz Kelvingraphics Kingphillip Mencade5
Cheriepet, chariegee, therock5555, agybabe, temitopedaniel,d9ty7, sammyhoe
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Tag : Frankben, harlos, Xtarxhyne, daveP, Jennimma, LaurinaDavid
Helloo Bholutife8
Helloo Yungmilio2 Jigsawkillah MzMariah Missyhorlah MsAnne Snowprince07 Sucobaba noble4d Elantracy Beennkumar jeffreyjames Sheenor Omotayo9177 Lorlaahlozz Kelvingraphics Kingphillip Mencade5
m a victim too,mum ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ tired of complaining.dunno if its a bad habit tho
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by WhyNa: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: m a victim too,mum ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ tired of complaining.dunno if its a bad habit tho

Lol.. My own has gotten to a stage that if my phone's batt is dead, I will get a newspaper to read.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. My own has gotten to a stage that if my phone's batt is dead, I will get a newspaper to read.
same here ooo... if no light, and my ba3 is dead, no newspaper
nah Radio sure pass
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
same here ooo... if no light, and my ba3 is dead, no newspaper
nah Radio sure pass

Lol. Really?

Radio things.. Unto the next level. Well, I haven't reached that stage yet..
I might forfeit visiting the toilet if there's no alternative.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Agybabe(f): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Helloo Bholutife8

I do nah cheesy.

If what I'm doing is so important or interesting wink.

And also maybe I wanna sleep there grin

If ah hear. No tell me say na bad habit o shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

same here o.....
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

urgh,that's bad
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Agybabe:

I do nah cheesy.

If what I'm doing is so important or interesting wink.

And also maybe I wanna sleep there grin

If ah hear. No tell me say na bad habit o shocked lipsrsealed

Lol . exactly wat I wanna know. If its bad or not.. Cos I'm so much addicted to this.. cheesy

And to top it up, I don't feel like leaving there. The chatting or browsing will just get more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: urgh,that's bad

Yeah. Maybe.. tongue
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think this is general because it applies to me likewise and I don't see it as a bad habit, but mum does complain. she'd b like:
Temitope, why are you always with a book or your phone there? I don't know what your problem is, you are always like this! How many houses have you gone to to meet them like this? Then I'd be like Mummy T.Dan, I don't monitor ppl in their restrooms na.. gringrincheesycheesy

Lol... I think its our generation
.Even when I wanna bath, I must at least play music... cheesy
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: same here o.....

You have any experience(s)?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I think this is general because it applies to me likewise and I don't see it as a bad habit, but mum does complain. she'd b like:
Temitope, why are you always with a book or your phone there? I don't know what your problem is, you are always like this! How many houses have you gone to to meet them like this? Then I'd be like Mummy T.Dan, I don't monitor ppl in their restrooms na.. gringrincheesycheesy

Lol... I think its our generation
.Even when I wanna bath, I must at least play music... cheesy

Lol..

Mum has gotten tired of me. She doesn't even talk again.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Yeah. Maybe.. tongue
when m ba3 ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ low,i force myself to slip
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by papindinho(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good or bad ehn? I sha know it's called a mobile phone which makes it portable.. So na to carry carry all along but not to the bathroom.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: when m ba3 ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ low,i force myself to slip

Hmm. Ok
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
papindinho: Good or bad ehn? I sha know it's called a mobile phone which makes it portable.. So na to carry carry all along but not to the bathroom.

Okay o..

What about using it in d bathroom, to listen to music.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by harlos: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Helloo Bholutife8
I dunno if it is good or not, but I used to do it. Not always comfortable tho.
I do it mostly when I'm chatting. As e dey hot na winkgrin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Helloo Bholutife8
I use mine when taking my bath to listen to music. I don't know if its bad o.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
harlos: I dunno if it is good or not, but I used to do it. Not always comfortable tho.
I do it mostly when I'm chatting. As e dey hot na winkgrin

Lol.. That moment when the chat with that babe is getting much more interesting.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Agybabe(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol . exactly wat I wanna know. If its bad or not.. Cos I'm so much addicted to this.. cheesy

And to top it up, I don't feel like leaving there. The chatting or browsing will just get more interesting.

And make the thing dey sweet as e dey release! grin

Mehn! The thing sweetness and chatting combine go be heaven o shocked .

You go high ehn!
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by harlos: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. That moment when the chat with that babe is getting much more interesting.
lol. E fit no be babe. Sometimes maybe when i'm listening to music.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I use mine when taking my bath to listen to music. I don't know if its bad o.
Olodo!
grin grin grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I use mine when taking my bath to listen to music. I don't know if its bad o.

Hmm. Okay..

Don't think that's bad. Seems cool

I guess its that time we get to hear mzmariah lovely voice.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
harlos: lol. E fit no be babe. Sometimes maybe when i'm listening to music.

Lol.. I was talking about the chat aspect.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Olodo!
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Helloo Bholutife8
best habit ever! However be careful so as not to let ur "ekwe nti"(phone) fall in2 water or the toilet bowl. As 4 me,dat one no b prblm as I dey use Samsung Galaxy wey get water proof screen grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm. Okay..

Don't think that's bad. Seems cool

I guess its that time we get to hear mzmariah lovely voice.
I sing and I scream when doing it o grin grin I love dancing when bathing sha so I'm always with my phone in that bathroom. smiley
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Agybabe:

And make the thing dey sweet as e dey release! grin

Mehn! The thing sweetness and chatting combine go be heaven o shocked .

You go high ehn!

Lol..na so..

E get some kind sh**, wey go dey make u happy..
U go feel like say make u cry, but the thing too sweet for u to cry..

1 Like

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: I sing and I scream when doing it o grin grin I love dancing when bathing sha so I'm always with my phone in that bathroom. smiley

Lol..

Hope u haven't falling down in d bathroom before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs United State Of America / Some Common Cameroon Insults / Ambulance Drivers & Misuse Of Siren.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.