Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? (2896 Views)

NEW : Rock Glo Unlimited + Fast Downloads On Pc And Android + Other Devices / What's Your Bad Habit/ addiction ?? / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
hmm morning
I trowey salute for you
gdmrng dear. Hope ur nyt was cool
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Jennimma:
gdmrng dear. Hope ur nyt was cool
was cool
how bout urs?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
was cool
how bout urs?
same
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
very serious?
lol when you see an 0dd of 100
and gat less than 5min to stake
and you in the rest room
whacha you gonna do
that's the important thing i mean
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Jennimma:
same
good to know dear
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: that's the important thing i mean
lol. nice one
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Agybabe(f): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol..na so..

E get some kind sh**, wey go dey make u happy..
U go feel like say make u cry, but the thing too sweet for u to cry..
chai! Ah think say na only me o shocked grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2014
daveP: SUNDAY was my friend,i visited him early one momo,then he say he was going to ease himself,he snatched d 'complete sports' newspaper from me.i laugh cos i knew what he wanted to do(am guilty of reading jst to pass time too).ma guy,sunday neva comot after 20mins o,mummy,daddy,sister,visitor....all of them knock door,sunday no answer o.later i use style damage the door with 'jackie chanic kick'
LO AND BEHOLD!!! SUNDAY DON WAKA GO DREAMHEAVEN!! grin grin grin grin newspaper don drop,mouth open,i tap am,everybody don gather for door!! grin grin grin grin grin
we all know what wil happen now.....hehe
LogoDwhiz u jst carry memory refreshment enter.chai grin grin

Lol.. I no fit laugh o..

D guy don go dream land... Rotfl
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
yes or
tomorrow morning am gonna do my registration on that

Lol.. Ok
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
daveP: no exaggeration in both accounts!!

Wow. That's nice.

I hope the key has gone 'down'?

Give us more stories please.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: @Op, I don't use my phone in the restroom except when i have something very serious to do with it...

Okay.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2014
papindinho: at all... I don't put it near me in the bathroom

Really?

Okay
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
daveP:
cheesy
why are two of u hmming?

Nothing.. Just thinking about the coincidence.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
very serious?
lol when you see an 0dd of 100
and gat less than 5min to stake
and you in the rest room
whacha you gonna do

Lol...

There was a day I went to a bet shop with a friend, we were there on the counter, and suddenly one guy just rushed in.. With a hard and scary face, he just told d guy in charge of d shop to make his stake.. Actually, the reason for his madness was because of a game that would start in d next 6 minutes and he needed to do it before d game.

I was just laughing that face, the way d guy behaved was really funny.
He eventually apologised to everyone after.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Yungmilio2(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol...

There was a day I went to a bet shop with a friend, we were there on the counter, and suddenly one guy just rushed in.. With a hard and scary face, he just told d guy in charge of d shop to make his stake.. Actually, the reason for his madness was because of a game that would start in d next 6 minutes and he needed to do it before d game.

I was just laughing that face, the way d guy behaved was really funny.
He eventually apologised to everyone after.
haha lol
the guy is already addicted
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
haha lol
the guy is already addicted

Lol.

Lemme give u another story..

I have a friend, he went to make some bets, in one of those bet slip, there is a match to be played earlier than others, unfortunately for him, it was a wrong prediction.
My guy immediately ran back to the betting shop and went ahead to bet, thesame ticket excluding the first match.

Unfortunately again, he didn't get it right. Went ahead to do it again. Still didn't get it.

I have a friend that is so much addicted that he borrows money to bet.
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Therock5555(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Funny topic, as for me all I know is that when my mtn browsing speed is 6kb/s in the palour. As soon as I step in the toilet, na 20kb/s I go begin see. I fit siddon morning till evening for toilet sef, that's where my inspiration to think and write updates comes from. Its sweet jare, if u wan find me in the night, knock for toilet door or check me under bed
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by daveP(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. I no fit laugh o..

D guy don go dream land... Rotfl
grin grin which key r u referring too?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Therock5555: Funny topic, as for me all I know is that when my mtn browsing speed is 6kb/s in the palour. As soon as I step in the toilet, na 20kb/s I go begin see. I fit siddon morning till evening for toilet sef, that's where my inspiration to think and write updates comes from. Its sweet jare, if u wan find me in the night, knock for toilet door or check me under bed

Lol.. I no fit laugh o.

So many good decisions have been made in d restroom..
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
daveP: grin grin which key r u referring too?

Key?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Therock5555(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. I no fit laugh o.

So many good decisions have been made in d restroom..
mehn I tell u bro
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Beennkumar(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2014
If it is, then reading magazines or books would also be bad. grin
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Beennkumar: If it is, then reading magazines or books would also be bad. grin

Lol..

Any good or bad idea conceived in the restroom?
Re: Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? by Beennkumar(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol..

Any good or bad idea conceived in the restroom?
I have no idea. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened In Warri Shoprite That Got People Talking (pic) / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Ogwashi-uku Road In Delta State (photos/video) / Video: Woman Gave Birth To A Dog In Bori, Rivers State// Phcity Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.