Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Trial: Unlock Your Blackberry Phones Freeeeee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trial: Unlock Your Blackberry Phones Freeeeee (611 Views)

How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trial: Unlock Your Blackberry Phones Freeeeee by chizzy86(f): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Okay, this is a trial. I have some codes that have worked for me in the past and i would love to share the good will. Please, keep in mind that i may not provide all the unlock codes but we can give it a trial. make sure you have enough unlock chances left. So here's how to get your IMEI and PRD.

1. Power your BlackBerry Off.
2. Remove battery cover.
3. Remove battery.
4. Look for PRD-XXXXX and then
to get your IMEI, dial *#06#.
So, let's go there. Remember, I may not be able to unlock all and i will definitely let you know that.

1 Like

Re: Trial: Unlock Your Blackberry Phones Freeeeee by cool0: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a Blackberry mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.unbblock.com/blackberry/rs18wp8/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 For Sale With Accessories (4 Days Old) / Google Playstore Boasts More Downloads Than Apple App Store / Tired Of Receiving Unsolicited SMS From Network Service Providers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.