Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Download Free Wolfenstein: The New Order Is One Of The Best FPS Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Download Free Wolfenstein: The New Order Is One Of The Best FPS Game (2079 Views)

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / Wolfestein The New Order Ps4 For Sale Or Trade / Crysis 2 Is The Best Fps Ever Created! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Wolfenstein: The New Order Is One Of The Best FPS Game by nairalandno: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2014

So this game started as an afterthought for me due to how much hype and attention Watch Dogs was getting. I had bought Watch Dogs for PC and was completely disappointed with how it ran. For all intents and purposes it is a broken game for me.

So naturally I was inclined to try Wolfenstein: A New Order. I bought it for PC and was immediately engaged. I'm not going to make this a huge review or anything. I'll just list a few point as to why it's a great game and, more importantly, why it represents what a proper FPS game should be.

-It is a proper PC game/port. It runs well on my fairly modest hardware and includes tons of scalable PC options

-The story is serious, dark, engaging, and has a few moments of humor and human emotion. The antagonists are pretty well done and do a great job of making you despise the "future nazis".

-Very little handholding. The game is fairly linear, but doesn't include too much hand holding. Obviously there still is a bit of guidance but it never felt like i was being restricted or patronized in any way.

-There's not a lot of cliches. The characters, while structured to be at least somewhat familiar and predictable, dont fall back into corny cliches. They're all memorable and unique, and genuinely earn their right to be in the story. The protagonist BJ is actually a likable person who is more then just some gun totting jock. and its freaking refreshing to see that.

-its a long game. I have not beaten the game. I am guessing i'm about 2/3rds done with it. There is a lot of game here for the money, which is kind of expected. each mission is unique and there's very little repetition. my one gripe is that so far the enemies have all been pretty much the same. I've killed a tone of helmeted nazi foot soldiers. the game could use a bit more variety in that regard.

To me this is proper PC FPS game and i'm a bit surprised it's not being talked about more on this subreddit. This is pretty much the game a lot of us want. I'm so over all of these triple A games that are either extremely buggy on pc, or not fun, or a repetitive sequel, or built to somehow suck money out of players through DLC and pay-to-win. it's great to just play a simple, stand-alone kickass FPS game with a great story.

For Download Wolfenstein: A New Order. You Can Visit This :

http://www.gamegokil.com/2014/07/wolfenstein-new-order-single-link-iso.html

support great FPS games that run properly on the PC.

(Pardon the grammar, I will go back and look this over in a bit)
Re: Download Free Wolfenstein: The New Order Is One Of The Best FPS Game by destino24(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
shocked 43.6gb

(1) (Reply)

CLASH OF CLAN Need Me To Help You / Fifa 20 For Pc Available / Who Ever Completed Candy Crush Saga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.