Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? (3448 Views)

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It / Which Do You Prefer: Meat Or Fish ? / Why Do People Like Goat Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by fijiano202(m): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gone are the days when u read something meaningful on NL.as nairaland has turned into a junk haven lets have fun and take it to another level of crazy....Goat meat includes ise-ewu,goat laps.goat met are always soft to chew with a delicious taste and wonderful scent....Cow meat includes Bokoto thats pkomo/kanda with me,its really delicious when used for pepper soup but the best part of cow meat are the intestines and liver .....Which one do u think is more delicious ?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
The cow, I have never tasted goat. With the cow you can make hamburgers, steaks, bbq ribs, pot roast with carrots and potatos, tacos, beef burgundy, curry beef with fried rice, meatloaf and much much more. cheesy
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Ugojames(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
For me its goat meat, the meat has a sweet taste that just envolps a dish, its awesome with palm wine when fried, and killer as pepper soup. grin
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by fijiano202(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa: The cow, I have never tasted goat. With the cow you can make hamburgers, steaks, bbq ribs, pot roast with carrots and potatos, tacos, beef burgundy, curry beef with fried rice, meatloaf and much much more. cheesy
are u a nigerian? first time am meeting a lady who hasnt eaten goat meat..there a certain delicacy abt goat meat,try it and ur life will never remain the same.go for the peppersoup
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa: The cow, I have never tasted goat. With the cow you can make hamburgers, steaks, bbq ribs, pot roast with carrots and potatos, tacos, beef burgundy, curry beef with fried rice, meatloaf and much much more. cheesy
My adorable, when are we going out to eat Goat-meat
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2014
fijiano202: are u a nigerian? first time am meeting a lady who hasnt eaten goat meat..there a certain delicacy abt goat meat,try it and ur life will never remain the same.go for the peppersoup

lol smiley No I'm not Nigerian. I don't have anything against goat meat I just haven't had the opportunity to try it. I heard peppersoup is super hot, probably too hot for my palette.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
My adorable, when are we going out to eat Goat-meat

Whenever you like. My friend said curry goat is delicious.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:04am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Whenever you like. My friend said curry goat is delicious.
Dat's my favourite...
Been busy all day.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Dat's my favourite...
Been busy all day.

What cha been up to.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:12am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

What cha been up to.

Making final arrangements for a friends wedding
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Making final arrangements for a friends wedding

Are you the best man?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Are you the best man?
Not rily.
In Nigeria here there is something we call committie of friends who is responsible for d organization of most successful wedding & i happen 2 be the chairman.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Not rily.
In Nigeria here there is something we call committie of friends who is responsible for d organization of most successful wedding & i happen 2 be the chairman.

That's interesting. I guess that is what we call here the wedding planner. What part does the bride play as far as organization or is it all taken care of for her?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Sorry fijiano202 for derailing your thread.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:45am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

That's interesting. I guess that is what we call here the wedding planner. What part does the bride play as far as organization or is it all taken care of for her?
we are going to take care of everything
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:52am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

We have wedding planners here too...
This committie is often made up of friends & families who comes 2geda to give all it takes to make a wedding successfull be it finance,ideas,planning etc
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 2:55am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Bunchersstab] we are going to take care of everything[/quote

Are you telling me the only thing the bride has to do is show up? Who pays for the wedding?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=khiaa][/quote]
We agreed to take care of every oda expenses except d bride price some few things...
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 3:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
We agreed to take care of every oda expenses except d bride price some few things...

Wow! I'm in the wrong culture.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:04am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Wow! I'm in the wrong culture.
Tell me about yours?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 3:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Tell me about yours?

It's basically similar to yours as far as the planning goes except there is no bride price or dowry, and the brides family pays for everything except the rings. sad

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:20am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

It's basically similar to yours as far as the planning goes except there is no bride price or dowry, and the brides family pays for everything except the rings. sad
Marriage is quiet expensive in dis part of the world...
Some families see it as fortune
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Marriage is quiet expensive in dis part of the world...

It can also be expensive here in America, it depends on what the couple wants.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by b3llo(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2014
I hear say if you eat goat you will be sturbborn while sheep will make you clueless and cow meat will keep you checked.

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Nigerians believe in extravagansy
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by khiaa(f): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Nigerians believe in extravagansy

Well you have to be sensible with your money or you will not have it for long.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Well you have to be sensible with your money or you will not have it for long.
yh dats true, but i tink goats meat is more sweeter.
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Goat meat does contain a lot of fat; Cow meat is much better, and more delicious.

1 Like

Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Bunchersstab: Marriage is quiet expensive in dis part of the world...

you two have been banned till 2074 for derailing angry

As for the question, goat meat tastes better
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by chucky234(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Why are you punishing me ?
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by fijiano202(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa: Sorry fijiano202 for derailing your thread.
no Prob,u are human anyway and its really nice of u apologizing cos even the monkey ur chatting with dont think its wrong derailing the thread
Re: Cow Meat Or Goat Meat Which Is More Delicious? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
kolawaxxy:

you two have been banned till 2074 for derailing angry

As for the question, goat meat tastes better
Kolawaxxy No be when marriage get head we go decide the meat wey we go buy
Anyway goat meat is swita but wen i rememba dat carthar wey dey alwaz hang 4 goat nose....
chai there is pepper oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Amala Joints In Lagos. / What Was The First Dish You Learnt To Cook? (Pic) / Healthy Substitute For Eba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.