Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC (29151 Views)

FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Beautifully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Femi Okunu Estate ( pic includ'd).N 65m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Good development. However, we need details as to the capacity and cost of these housing estates. If individuals can erect 4 or 5 storey buildings in Onitsha, it should be expected that a state govt that earns over N30 billion monthly income should be able to do that on a MASSIVE scale at subsidized cost.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 4:32am On Jul 22, 2014
PDP dogs come and say something

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 4:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Good development. However, we need details as to the capacity and cost of these housing estates. If individuals can erect 4 or 5 storey buildings in Onitsha, it should be expected that a state govt that earns over N30 billion monthly income should be able to do that on a MASSIVE scale at subsidized cost.
Please SHUT ya trap. How many housing estates has PDP built in Lagos?

29 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by rozayx5(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Tinubu Don hammer cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Shogunro...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by dozzzybaba: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2014
seanet01: Please SHUT ya trap. How many housing estates has PDP built in Lagos?
The PDP federal government sent Musiliu Obanikoro to distrupt the construction work at the Ilubirin housing estate in Lagos. Those PDP guys are demons

20 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2014
j

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: @OP
Don't tell me magani buruntashi exporter Malam Tinubu does not have a stake in this project?

It would be nice to see a picture of the landlord Ahmed Magaji the Emir of Lagos.

CAN WE SEE PICTURES of the Beneficiaries
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:49am On Jul 22, 2014
dd

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by 1wolex85: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2014
@ ekoile, close to the igando estate, there is this lasg home built in case of emergency or natural disaster, it looks small from the outside, do you have pics of it? Is the state govt also building its kind in other parts of the state? Good project by the way, if any disaster happens, there is already temporary accommodation, good vision!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 4:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

CAN WE SEE PICTURES of the Beneficiaries

Why do you ignorant trolls and bigots think we owe you anything?

Your village leaders collect taxes and allocations with nothing to show for it, not even a dog cage for you to live in and you think we owe you something?

You people really do overstate your miserable and pathetic importance for real..

27 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5: Tinubu Don hammer cheesy

Pictorial propaganda dead since 2011.

Original Lagosians knows this is a BOGUS projects embarked upon to compensate cronies and allies.

Yeye dey smell...

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by rozayx5(m): 4:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Firefire:

Pictorial propaganda dead since 2011.

Original Lagosians knows this is a BOGUS projects embarked upon to compensate cronies and allies.

Yeye dey smell...

Fashola - I did not build low cost housing because I did not see low cost cement grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 4:57am On Jul 22, 2014
dozzzybaba: The PDP federal government sent Musiliu Obanikoro to distrupt the construction work at the Ilubirin housing estate in Lagos. Those PDP guys are demons
They are enemies of progress.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2014
seanet01: Please SHUT ya trap. How many housing estates has PDP built in Lagos?
This is the problem with APC e-goats. They spend their entire life and time attacking and criticizing the FG but as for the states under APC control, they do not tolerate even simple questions.

I only asked for more DETAILS about the projects. I wonder why I should be crucified for that.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by seanet01: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
This is the problem with APC e-goats. They spend their entire life and time attacking and criticizing the FG but as for the states under APC control, they do not tolerate even simple questions.

I only asked for more DETAILS about the projects. I wonder why I should be crucified for that.
STFU. We owe you no explanation on Lagos projects. Go and ask your state governors what they are doing with their allocation

22 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Don't you think he deserve an answer too? Show him the ones the FG or even your village governor built.

Btw, we don't own you any damn thing so feel free to kill yourself. I'll take you seriously the minute you start posting the ones your aso roack dullard or your village governors built which I know you can't so get lost with your dumb and pathetic nonsense...

20 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Ekoile brandishing lies for ACN now APC since 2010, FAILED PROJECT as we await 2015 Election.
Tunde Fashola posterity shall judge you for deceiving us with your first term caricature projects, your second coming is a COMPLETE DISASTER.

Odi gbereeee APC

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:09am On Jul 22, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:11am On Jul 22, 2014

I'm really looking forward to this...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Mexyz(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2014
@seanet, what do you really mean by you dont owe us any explanation? Brother this is democracy, if you spend any of our 1kobo, its your duty to tell us what you spent the 1kobo on and the benefits to us the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:12am On Jul 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Mexyz: @seanet, what do you really mean by you dont owe us any explanation? Brother this is democracy, if you spend any of our 1kobo, its your duty to tell us what you spent the 1kobo on and the benefits to us the citizens.

Didn't know seanet is your elected government official siting on NL with official state financial documents ready to answer your question on NL. Common sense dictates that you take your questions and concerns to the relevant authorities with the info you seek.

You people just talk and talk like 2 year old kids...

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Mexyz: @seanet, what do you really mean by you dont owe us any explanation? Brother this is democracy, if you spend any of our 1kobo, its your duty to tell us what you spent the 1kobo on and the benefits to us the citizens.

That is APC ORIGINAL logo, see something and say nothing.

Reasons they can never domesticate FREEDOM OF INFORMATION BILL (FOI)

Tinubu would be wounded if done!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2014
It's safe to conclude that even the angry, bitter and depressed village bigots are enjoying this thread the way they parked their hate inside thread permanently...

lol... Freeaking villagers...

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2014

Igbogbo Housing Estate, Ikorodu

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Firefire(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1: It's safe to conclude that even the...

RECYCLED PICTURES you are posting here, fear God and respect your subconscious mind.

This is 22nd Century if you like where DIGITAL CAMERAS are made to show dates when pictures were taken.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2014
240 units Lagos Homs Ogba project

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Tuesday undertook an inspection of the on-going work at the Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (HOMs) Estate at Sogunro I & II in Ogba, the drainage channel and road construction on Wempco road, with an assertion that the structures represent the type of houses that the state wants to build for her citizens.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House And Shop Burnt In Ede, Osun, Fire Fighters Motor Destroyed / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images / What Is The Price Of One Bag Of Cement In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.