Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC (29287 Views)

FG Commissions 102-unit Housing Estate / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu / Beautifully Finished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Femi Okunu Estate ( pic includ'd).N 65m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by kolaaderin: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gbawe:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Where are the efforts of other administrators that is even close to what is shown here? For Bayelsa's allocation, including derivation from oil, and small population, should we not see far greater relative effort than what is shown here? What housing unit did GEJ commission while Governor of Bayelsa and how many has he commissioned as President in control of the wealth of Nigeria? What is Seriake Dickson, current Governor of Bayelsa, providing today? What is Uduaghan doing?

You cannot ever worry about Ebonyi and Abia near you or even your own Enugu State, where you live, yet you have time for mischief over the governance of Lagos. You are really pathetic. If a decent human being, you will lead your pathetic nairaland minions by example through putting politics and clannishness aside to praise Fashola unreservedly for being exemplary in many regards. Instead you are here making insinuation that appear ridiculous when one notes the reality of Nigeria which is that many Governors who are collecting large allocation from the centre, and with far smaller population in comparison to Lagos, provide absolutely nada for Nigerians !!! Tantamount to attacking a man who provides a car to get his family around while you say nothing about the fellow who won't even provide a bicycle and makes his family walk everywhere !!!!

If you want to talk of the income to productivity ratio, who is the biggest example of failure other Mr.President, i.e the 'messiah' you support blindly, who has been indicted of the misuse of funds by world leaders today because of the massive disconnection between what the FG is collecting as revenue and the big fat zero on ground that is only confirmation GEJ is one of the biggest, most brazen and most callous looter in current world history !!!! look at the vast amount granted to defence and security yet the world is shocked at how ill-equipped the Nigerian army is while you have the nerve to show face here. In other words, you are comfortable supporting evil and misrule when affiliated with it while happy to make yourself a nuisance to decent leaders making a real difference. You are beyond redemption buddy. You are a sad little man and failure. A pathetic loser with no conscience or innate decency.

GBAM GBAM GBAM GBAM.... born to loot will always criticize good work just to support the clueless mofos in the rock since they are aware Fashola will be a Big problem for the mumu to survive if chosen to run in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by kolaaderin: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. Sarcasm and wit at its most effective. Who epitomises the regressive and 'throwback' style of leadership, which has historically failed Africa over many decades, more than GEJ? I.e who epitomises the style of leadership that involves political leaders controlling vast amounts of funds yet giving people absolutely nothing at all in return as dividends of democracy? Abeg who is guilty of that in Nigeria today more than GEJ?

How many of us know that budgeted allocation for security has increased so vastly under GEJ that we are now alongside the nations of the world (the USA, Russia, China, UK, France et al) that spend the highest universal amount of money on defence and security in proportion to their GDP? Yet Nigeria has nothing to show for the vast sum spent and in fact the world, because of the rot the Chibok kidnapping has exposed, can only comment in revulsion at how pathetically under-equipped and maltreated the Nigerian army is for the challenge it faces !!! Instead we hear, under the corruption-friendly President, that politicians and Nigerian army generals have looted every kobo meant to develop and support our Army !!!! What could be more wicked and evil than that i.e taking advantage of terrorism and the loss of Nigerian lives to loot and profit? It is the same in every sector whether it is infrastructure, power supply, job provision or healthcare. All the GEJ Government has done is to conduct 'abracadabra' via literally ingesting billions of dollars while there is nothing at all on ground, anywhere, to show where the vast sums of money has gone!!!

It is an indication of the mental illness afflicting some Nigerians that we see the fans of this seriously discredited and failed Presidency, which has delivered failure for all the money it has controlled, trying to ridicule the efforts of Fashola who, as the most burdened Governor in Nigeria, continue to do the impossible to world praise and acclaim. Many Nigerians are very sick mentally. Ethnocentric, sectional and religious bias has made them that way. They are now too far gone in bigotry and clannishness to differentiate between good or bad and between right and wrong.

Dead meat... do u mean the Jonathanian Zombies. sometimes i wonder what PDP has cursed to their DNA,
After loosing their whole life to the misrule of PDP since 1999, they are still very much ready to waste the life of their unborn innocent children to continue living the miserable life they inherited from PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by 1wolex85: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Thunder fire all APC leaders and APC e-goats if they dont present Fashola as the presidential candidate of APC in 2015 ahead of the likes of Buhari/Kwankwaso. Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile, besides the deportation saga, I have nothing against Fashola as a PERSON. Yes, I may have criticized him a few times, but that was mostly to counter the propaganda, hate, lies and clannish tendencies of APC e-goats.

Again, I have also criticized Fashola for his penchant for attacking the president unnecessarily of late. I guess he is working very hard to impress the godfathers in APC ahead of the sharing of political offices in APC post-2015.

Beside of all the above, Fashola is a hardworking fine gentleman, an excellent administrator and one of the best governors in the country.

Definitely, he would have done better if not for the over-bearing influence of Thi.efnubu.

What is certain is that while many people are impressed with Fashola, Tinubu, the thief, is certainly not impressed. Consequently, Tinubu, the notorious thief, will ensure nothing for Fashola on the platform of APC post-2015.

The possibility of Fashola defecting to PDP after 2015 is very high.
. So u want apc to field fash so they will lose abi? We all know voting isn't based on merit in dis part of d world and the numbers don't favour fash. We all know the se and ss will vote gej even if Jesus says otherwise. The block votes fash would get down south will be from sw. Now in the north, will they rather vote a fashola who may seek a second term rather than vote a gej who will be spending his last term so they can return to the top? Your guess is as good as mine. The only motivation for the north to vote for fash is his capability and we all know it doesn't count for much in this part of the world, a really sorry state. So apc will likely field a northerner if they want to win, simple! Sad but true.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Unemadu: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

I heard MARTIANS and ESKIMOS...

Lol at least he's being futuristic.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Team #Fashola San BaBa

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by TundeCole(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
another stupid question
otokx: Can civil servants afford to live here?

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Very good development.....What i would like to see next is an improvement in Lagos state's PUBLIC EDUCATION.....
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
youngmonie: Good job on the governor, this is real economic development that we want in Nigeria. Imagine if this is done in every local government in the state. The spiral effect it will have on JOBS, they will employ bricklayers, architects, surveyors, electricians, plumbers, welders, engineers, painters, local business too will benefit, those that sell block, cement, iron , wood, windows, roofing sheets, nails, doors, kitchen units, the economic benefits are just enormous.

That is wht infrastructural development is very key to economic growth, something the governor has not relented in doing in lagos, same with akpabio they understand the effect it has

so many people would benefit economically

Road construction and Maintenance also....
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by TrackCee: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good job!

The only unfortunate thing is when you return 10 years later, all these buildings will look like Festac 77 buildings #Naijamaintenanceswag

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by meforyou1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't even understand. Is it that fans hola built these 2-storey houses with his personal money? Or that he's giving them out for free to lagos residents?
He is a state governor for heaven's sake. Stealing lagos people's tax money and abandoning projects that he collected money to do. Like his lagos to Sierra Leone international highway. And the high speed intra lagos train service.
Go to Korea and see skycrapper residential low cost houses the governments built for their citizens, and you janjaweedeans are here rejoicing over 2 storey buildings.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ugojames: Its cool to see the devedence of democracy once in a while, irrespective of party affiliations. grin

I'm sure you meant dividends, not devedence (that's not a word smiley ).

I agree with your point, though.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'd hate to be Ibo right now. It sucks to hate on Yoruba success every minute of every day. cry

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Good development. However, we need details as to the capacity and cost of these housing estates. If individuals can erect 4 or 5 storey buildings in Onitsha, it should be expected that a state govt that earns over N30 billion monthly income should be able to do that on a MASSIVE scale at subsidized cost.

Please go ahead with your research. Once done, proceed to your state goverment and ask them to create their own housing estates.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by jookco(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: @OP
Don't tell me magani buruntashi exporter Malam Tinubu does not have a stake in this project?

It would be nice to see a picture of the landlord Ahmed Magaji the Emir of Lagos.

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by NewNigeriaMind: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
meforyou1: I don't even understand. Is it that fans hola built these 2-storey houses with his personal money? Or that he's giving them out for free to lagos residents?
He is a state governor for heaven's sake. Stealing lagos people's tax money and abandoning projects that he collected money to do. Like his lagos to Sierra Leone international highway. And the high speed intra lagos train service.
Go to Korea and see skycrapper residential low cost houses the governments built for their citizens, and you janjaweedeans are here rejoicing over 2 storey buildings.

if only you knew what fashola had to go through to do the little we are seeing here.

as such going by Nigeria standard fashola is a gem. in sanner world fashola would be the next president.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by gistmelove(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.

Such as: High Quality stone coated stone tile roofing sheet,Doors,security doors,Aluminum roofing step tile and long span,We have all this product in different colors and gauge with affordable prices.

1.) 0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,400 per square meter

2.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,000 per square meter

3.) 0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,600 per square meter

4.) SHINGLE 2,700

accessories:

Ridge Cap @ =N= 1,300per/meter

Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,400
per/meter
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
per/meter
repair kit @ =N= 5,000

Treated Nails= 1200 per kg
Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter

0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter

We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.

CALL AYYUB ON : 08085310359

To know more about stone coated roofing tile watch dis video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

Eko Oni baje oooo...

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
If for any reason, this man is not representing apc for the presidency then I'll keep my vote.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Unemadu:

Lol at least he's being futuristic.

You should be too, saves you from asking such questions...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by blank(f): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
All these yeye propaganda. Elegant courts Ikota was commissioned more than 1 yr ago. It is a private estate and not a government estate. As at when it was selling, it was more than N35m. Just do a Google search of the estate.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by sage2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have always maintained that Lagos state will go far in terms of human and infrastructural development if its resources are not diverted to play politics in other states and the center. Anambra, Ondo and Ekiti came with heavy finacial loses and the returns from Edo and Ogun are not just good enought to recoup the investment. Osun and Oyo seems to be paying well but the money end in the pocket of the emperor, leaving Lagos state with no gains whatsoever.
My advice to Lagos state government is to focus on Lagos and Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Lucasbalo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gbawe:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Where are the efforts of other administrators that is even close to what is shown here? For Bayelsa's allocation, including derivation from oil, and small population, should we not see far greater relative effort than what is shown here? What housing unit did GEJ commission while Governor of Bayelsa and how many has he commissioned as President in control of the wealth of Nigeria? What is Seriake Dickson, current Governor of Bayelsa, providing today? What is Uduaghan doing?

You cannot ever worry about Ebonyi and Abia near you or even your own Enugu State, where you live, yet you have time for mischief over the governance of Lagos. You are really pathetic. If a decent human being, you will lead your pathetic nairaland minions by example through putting politics and clannishness aside to praise Fashola unreservedly for being exemplary in many regards. Instead you are here making insinuation that appear ridiculous when one notes the reality of Nigeria which is that many Governors who are collecting large allocation from the centre, and with far smaller population in comparison to Lagos, provide absolutely nada for Nigerians !!! Tantamount to attacking a man who provides a car to get his family around while you say nothing about the fellow who won't even provide a bicycle and makes his family walk everywhere !!!!

If you want to talk of the income to productivity ratio, who is the biggest example of failure other Mr.President, i.e the 'messiah' you support blindly, who has been indicted of the misuse of funds by world leaders today because of the massive disconnection between what the FG is collecting as revenue and the big fat zero on ground that is only confirmation GEJ is one of the biggest, most brazen and most callous looter in current world history !!!! look at the vast amount granted to defence and security yet the world is shocked at how ill-equipped the Nigerian army is while you have the nerve to show face here. In other words, you are comfortable supporting evil and misrule when affiliated with it while happy to make yourself a nuisance to decent leaders making a real difference. You are beyond redemption buddy. You are a sad little man and failure. A pathetic loser with no conscience or innate decency.
God bless you for that. The problem is that GEJ supporters are the ones wallowing in abject poverty but they are so enchanted with the do nothing GEJ , that they can't reason rationally .

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Unemadu: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1:

You should be too, saves you from asking such questions...

Naaa im more of a humanist, i care more about humans than martians.
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by mavinc4u(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
wow, nice but how much is the house rent in those estates?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
meforyou1: I don't even understand. Is it that fans hola built these 2-storey houses with his personal money? Or that he's giving them out for free to lagos residents?

Why direct us to Korea? Why not direct us to the SE instead? Afterall, there is evidence of a plethora of housing estates and "skyscrapers" developed by your ever efficient, non-looting governors.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Unemadu:

Naaa im more of a humanist, i care more about humans than martians.

You care about humans, but you still asked who the governor built the houses for.? You think he built them for goats? Grow up and quit asking silly and childish questions.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by EkoIle1: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Why direct us to Korea? Why not direct us to the SE instead? Afterall, there is evidence of a plethora of housing estates and "skyscrapers" developed by your ever efficient, non-looting governors.

I wonder why they don't say come to my state ans see what my governor built.

How silly to even compare a state in Nigeria with a state resources with a sovereign nation and sovereign wealth.

What about your own state or even your worthless FG?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ryabcool(m): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

I didnt see any poor looking man in that pix....seems the well wishers of those in government are the beneficiaries..SMH
do you see poor looking people buying houses in the US? Do you wanna deny that the ghetto called The Projects exist in the US? Stop being naive. Nigeria is not a Socialist/Communist state where the government provides housing for everyone. Moreover there are already low cost housing estates in Lagos. As far as LASG has made it affordable for its civil servants, thats enough. Any poor person who wants to buy it should work harder so he can afford it. Enough of this bias sentiments. Enough!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by Ryabcool(m): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Thunder fire all APC leaders and APC e-goats if they dont present Fashola as the presidential candidate of APC in 2015 ahead of the likes of Buhari/Kwankwaso. Yeye dey smell.

Meanwhile, besides the deportation saga, I have nothing against Fashola as a PERSON. Yes, I may have criticized him a few times, but that was mostly to counter the propaganda, hate, lies and clannish tendencies of APC e-goats.

Again, I have also criticized Fashola for his penchant for attacking the president unnecessarily of late. I guess he is working very hard to impress the godfathers in APC ahead of the sharing of political offices in APC post-2015.

Beside of all the above, Fashola is a hardworking fine gentleman, an excellent administrator and one of the best governors in the country.

Definitely, he would have done better if not for the over-bearing influence of Thi.efnubu.

What is certain is that while many people are impressed with Fashola, Tinubu, the thief, is certainly not impressed. Consequently, Tinubu, the notorious thief, will ensure nothing for Fashola on the platform of APC post-2015.

The possibility of Fashola defecting to PDP after 2015 is very high.
Nigga STFU. No one takes you serious anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by MightySparrow: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Give Fashola another term in Aso Rock and cee wonder
Re: Fashola Commissions Oba Lateef Adeyemi Housing Estate. PIC by lancee(m): 1:56am On Jul 23, 2014
jassie: while the projects are commendable, we'd love to see the common man being able to live there. . .

if you check the LASG website, you'll find out most of these projects aren't really targeted at the masses, the prices for the flats are outrageous.

The sad truth is that most politicians already have their own slots in these estates. . . the height of greed.

Exactly .. i spoke to my fam friend that works with lagos state Dept if housing he told me the same thing ,he cldnt afford to buy it , the Ogas at the top allocate them amgst themselves and re-sell at higher price
Naija !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over People's Properties In Rivers State (Photos) / Family Of Female Corper Trapped In Collapsed Ikoyi Building Prays She Is Alive / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.