Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please (401 Views)

Oil Prices Rise 5% On Talk Of Output Cut / Looking For A Product And Carton Packaging Company / Engine Oil BS70 Supply Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please by Arkwood: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Printing company with good tested output to make available contact asap

1 Like

Re: Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please by adeptqualityltd: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
We are printer with always quality outputs as you emphasized. Our details:
adeptqualityltd@gmail.com
08082219995 WhatsApps and Calls.

...adept means quality in printing and packaging with experience since 1995
We are excellent in printing of Business Forms, Calendar, Handbills/Fliers, Event Cards, Posters, Prospectus, Deposit and Withdrawal Slips, Call Cards, Security Forms, Writing Books, Currency Wrappers, Invoices, Receipts, advertorial fanciful prints, archive box and light packaging and other business operational document

Free delivery within Lagos.

Our office:
Cartons Producer Place,
57 Adedoyin Street,

(Adedoyin Street is directly opposite of Zenith & Fidelity Bank),
Near Excellence Hotel Bus-Stop,
Ogba, Lagos.

08082219995 (WhatsApps & Calls).
cartonsproducer@gmail.com

Affordable pricing, quality outputs and we keep to agreed time always!

1 Like

Re: Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please by Arkwood: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Hi Adept-Quality Printers, I have google your activities and I think I can start with you.
I also saw few recommendations about you on Nigeria bussiness listing.
Please I sent a mail to you just now, please reply us quickly.

Thanks to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Printer With Good Output And Carton Supply Urgently Needed Please by godsgracealways: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Blessed investment printing press..we make printing work real to you by promoting your product with adequate digital design work.. We give you the best you want..we have been in operation since 2007.contact us today...07069132288, godsgracealways@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Benin! / Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Greenworld Natural & Herbal Products Bonanza!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.