Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi (14250 Views)

Pat Attah Shows Off Baking Skills In Germany (photos) / Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by crunchyg: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
eaglechild: Hmmm.
I like Pat Utomi but why is this crap on the front page
Its on front page because I and Prof Pat worth being on front page, e dey pain u? Lol
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just curious. Do mods scrutinze topics b4 they hit FP?
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by crunchyg: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
flawlessS: Yes!!
Ok ooooo Continuuuuuuueeee
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
I normally don't say this but how did this trash make front page while other interesting topics are trending

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:
Its on front page because I and Prof Pat worth being on front page, e dey pain u? Lol
Must u answer to everyone on this post that don't share your view. U must be JJC

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by kudoxs(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have always said the Names of Mods that put any topic on FP should be shown along with the post. OP just dey vex anyhow, it's really not his fault thou, he is new to a forum and people like him are those that start insulting @ the slightest provocation.... BUT....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by crunchyg: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
kendrick93: u wont do sh1t
Who is dis one and wetin even concern you?
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by crunchyg: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
speak2emmalex: I normally say this but how did this trash make front page while other interesting topics are trending
The more you look, the less you see
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by eluquenson(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: who is prof pat utomi. And this nl is unfair. Who is d mod that kept ds on fp. I av made better posts than this and they never got to the fp. You took a picture with prof.......whats our business,whats there to discuss. lyk he isn't a regular human being. Pls get a life
I wonder oh undecided
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by eluquenson(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:
The more you look, the less you see
Bros, I hail oh.

You be comedian?
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by crunchyg: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
eluquenson: Bros, I hail oh.

You be comedian?
Yea, Abeg no vex ooo for d other time
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by NickiRoman: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by segunbanks: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by freshness2020: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
eaglechild: Hmmm.
I like Pat Utomi but why is this crap on the front page
Is just so surprising!
The newbie is just a replica of the camera!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Adedayo516(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nairaland would never seize to amaze... He's actually replying all the insults.. Lol....

BTW, how much you pay MOD?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Slimmos(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ogbeni u look like all dis S.U holy holy bros...btw wic kind fone u take snap dis pix.....
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin

What a thread, all these newbies are usually hyperactive.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayukdaboss: Hope you told him not to embarrass himself again by contesting for any political spot? cheesy

wicked cheesy
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by darlingtonNYIG(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:
If the thing no try abeg u fit show us ur pic with any celeb make we know how it looks
young man get a life and stop attacking people who are just airing their opinion. What's so big in snapping with Pat Utomi. Yes he is my mentor but it can't make me run mad that I snapped with him and moreover, how much did he give you. Nice picture but the camera fall hand joor.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Kalvan: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
1991 called.

They want their camera back.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by ibedun: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
The guy (Pat Utomi) is a big time Rouge!!!

Thiefing B*stard that he is. Ask Bank PHB shareholders like myself.

A lot of people invested in the bank seeing his name and assuming it must be an organisation with integrity and credibility.

He "borrowed" hundreds of millions as a board member at 0% rate expecting it to be written off ultimately - meaning no intention to repay the debt. Has he repaid a kobo No!

I hate the guy - millions of hard cash stolen (and in Nigeria as usual no crime committed). And his kith and kin (east of the Niger) would put him up as one of their success story in Lagos.

Onyeoshi!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by frankgreat(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
i see these man everyday in church na...the man can press phone for africa shocked...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by Lanretoye(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
did you forget to upload the cheque he issued you?
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Be like say OP don dey on alomo......but dts not my business grin
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by DonDiego(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg: I was opportune to be with Prof Pat at Imo Airport and I decided to have a pic with him

You were not "opportune to be" with the guy, jor. You simply had an opportunity of being with him and you seized it to grab a photo-op.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by IAMBREEZY: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
flawlessS: I guess the pic was taken with a nokia 3310
But Nokia 3310 don't have camera now. gringrin
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by DonDiego(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Must you show you ignorance everywhere you go? Who told you Utomi borrowed "hundreds of millions" from Bank PHB? You are the rogue yourself defaming an innocent man by calling him a ROUGE.

ibedun: The guy (Pat Utomi) is a big time Rouge!!!

Thiefing B*stard that he is. Ask Bank PHB shareholders like myself.

A lot of people invested in the bank seeing his name and assuming it must be an organisation with integrity and credibility.

He "borrowed" hundreds of millions as a board member at 0% rate expecting it to be written off ultimately - meaning no intention to repay the debt. Has he repaid a kobo No!

I hate the guy - millions of hard cash stolen (and in Nigeria as usual no crime committed). And his kith and kin (east of the Niger) would put him up as one of their success story in Lagos.

Onyeoshi!!!
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by pesty100(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Help a nairalander be among the great horse men.
www.nairaland.com/1824241/please-nairalanders-
me-quest-one#24882949
Re: A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi by IAMBREEZY: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
NickiRoman: grin grin grin
what's funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty: 'It Is Senseless To Dance During Pregnancy' / Who Would You Rather Wake Up In Bed With? Lenny Kravitz Or Enrique Iglesias? / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.