Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story (153508 Views)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kingphilip(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Agybabe:

Me too, e don tey wey I dey notice am even for OSTW.

To be candid it look like child's play to some people who are following the story like moi.

We are after the story and not the meet-ups, jokes and derailments! It's making the thread unnecessarily lenghty. There is God o!

Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes? If ah have, tongue sorry tongue grin

Ride on dear!
like seriously I understand u very well on d derailment but seems the op enjoys it sha

BTW lemme follow ur diary again since d tsunami made me lose touch
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Agybabe(f): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingphilip:
like seriously I understand u very well on d derailment but seems the op enjoys it sha

BTW lemme follow ur diary again since d tsunami made me lose touch
She has to enjoy it for she's got no choice. Her fans must be made to feel she's part of them. grin

BTW, Welcome on board to my e-diary. The link is on my signature.

Oh God! *covers face*. Hope ah am not starting another derailment? Forgive me! grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
kayjuu:
Lol...says who
My idea duh grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by jaymomma(f): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ah Pretty, u don offend me o! U didn't call me so I'll know TMAIM has started. Now I gat no space in d main auditorium cry
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kingphilip(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Agybabe:
She has to enjoy it for she's got no choice. Her fans must be made to feel she's part of them. grin

BTW, Welcome on board to my e-diary. The link is on my signature.

Oh God! *covers face*. Hope ah am not starting another derailment? Forgive me! grin
suggested to ha in d OSTW for us to have a chat thread she dint buy the idea

BTW mama p I've resumed for da witching hr

oops till Thursday

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
@prettyspicey,

i'm yet to read ya story!
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
frankben: @prettyspicey,

i'm yet to read ya story!

That piece of Info doesn't make me suicidal, frankben.

Now you were invited to read my work, but you are not being compelled to. And I am not begging you to... not at all.

But this is a literature thread meaning that what mostly goes on here is WRITING and READING... anything else is just an aside.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
PrettySpicey:

That piece of Info doesn't make me suicidal, frankben.

Now you were invited to read my work, but you are not being compelled to. And I am not begging you to... not at all.

But this is a literature thread meaning that what mostly goes on here is WRITING and READING... anything else is just an aside.
hey... You got everything twisted.... My comment never sounded incoherent at first or did it? ... The emboldened is where my point lies.... You do the writing, we do the reading....

Still waiting for your stories though wink
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2014
*Shining eyes*
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 1:28am On Jul 24, 2014
*Winching hour mode activated*
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:25am On Jul 24, 2014
x

10 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2014
xx

5 Likes

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2014
jaymomma: Ah Pretty, u don offend me o! U didn't call me so I'll know TMAIM has started. Now I gat no space me in d main auditorium cry

jaymomma, my sincerest apologies please, this hurricane blew all my work away and along with it my memory verses grin grin grin

Welcome back, dear and sit back to enjoy this new read... smiley

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Hameenat94(f): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Winching mode deactivated!!!! Wat an interesting update.... Pretty u 2 much are.. Lemme go read jare.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmm... Rukky is already day-dreaming of a new angel-voiced mama... well caleb should beta watch out for d match maker...
PrettySpicey tanks for d breakfast
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kayjuu(f): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2014
I love Rukky already...very smart kid.
Caleb..you'll so get married again..Lol
Like the relationship between Elizabeth and her brother.
Love Stella's mature self.

PrettySpicey...this is a lovely update

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kingphilip(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2014
wow you've never stopped amazing me with ur descriptive prowess pretty this was really spiced up...

sorry for the misinterpretations I had about the derailment ish
well waiting for Saturday ryt?
good morning to u too and wishing u a gracious day ahead
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
@ KingPhilip, Cheriepet, Hameenat94 and Kayjuu, many thanks for encouraging comments.

Any of you heard from Ashonibarenla or Tommynico?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
That school tho... different color of chairs and uniforms for and female?.... why?... and Rukky, that's a girls name o mama p!!

Elizabeth has the description of my Natasha hahaha
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by kingphilip(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez: That school tho... different color of chairs and uniforms for and female?.... why?... and Rukky, that's a girls name o mama p!!

Elizabeth has the description of my Natasha hahaha
I quite disagree with you at the bolded because I've seen males too answering to dat
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
kingphilip:
I quite disagree with you at the bolded because I've seen males too answering to dat

Just sounds Gay!!!

Cute for little boy but what happens when he becomes a man?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by charijee(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2014
With school children involved this is going to be really interesting. .....classroom conversations which involves smart kids. ...hmmmm. .....miss Elizabeth already having impacts on Rukky. ....hmmmm
keep it flowing @PrettySpicey
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by jaymomma(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Rukky reminds me of a program called ”kids say the damnedest things" by Bill Cosby. This's definitely gonna b a jolly ride.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Agybabe(f): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
PrettySpicey: So that's today's episode, do hope you enjoy it grin

Now a little announcement please.

It's nothing new to say PrettySpicey likes things a bit of fun on her thread - no need for us to sound all stifled and over-British, eh wink

But this is a literature thread and the main purpose of it it's for me to write and for you to read and then remark and critique, right?

There are those who are not overly comfortable with derailed threads - and I've got to say here that this thread is somewhat over-derailed...

It's our family home and bits of fun and cheerfulness is all good, but let's not all get overboard... so we don't put off new readers or even old ones who don't care for such style.

I, as a matter of fact, do not care for threads where the main issue is abandoned and the whole yard is turned into some kind of mini psych ward or a modern-day meet-cute club.

So, knowing that I am dealing absolutely with intelligent and totally understanding minds - I know this because you have made the brilliant choice of following me, hehehe grin - I ask of you all to remember why we are here.

I'm a writer... I need to hear intelligent comments, remarks and opinions about my work. I need you, my readers, to critique my work... tell me where you think I'm going wrong... point out errors... commend great dialogues and episodes... talk about my descriptive prowess or the lack thereof... I need you all to do this for me.

And so I propose that while we might be a little friendly around here, let's not overdo it and let's focus on the subject at hand - TAKE ME AS I AM - let's here more about it.

@Kingphilip, OP, doesn't really like it that way... disorder and derailment are never my thing... and I didn't disagree to a shat thread elsewhere, it was shutdown by Obinnau and thereafter Lanicky created her thread to de-congest such derailment.

And much as I love and appreciate you all, we all know I don't kiss a$$ either... so, yes I have to please my readers but I have to be me too... and me wants things more focused and matured here.

A little fun... but not too much fun that we forget where we are, what we are here to do and how we do it.

Still, Lanicky's family thread is open to us all for over display of our enthusiastic nature.

I'm just asking you to be a little literary here... it is after all why this is in the literature section not the games section.

Alright, enough of me playing tough mama, y'all have a nice read, leave great comments and have the most amazing day and remember... Pretty loves y'all in a Spicey kinda way wink smiley cheesy grin kiss cool

adios amigos

I love you dear.
Thanks for driving the point home.

So far, I'm yet to discover any hitch on this episode.
You are good to go.

@derailers tongue grin
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
PrettySpicey: @ KingPhilip, Cheriepet, Hameenat94 and Kayjuu, many thanks for encouraging comments.

Any of you heard from Ashonibarenla or Tommynico?

Not since afta NL tsunami
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by PrettySpicey(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Just sounds Gay!!!

Cute for little boy but what happens when he becomes a man?

Jeez! pls Jeff, nothing sounds gay... its a Unisex name... as is most of Our Native names around here.

And as for different chair colours... no be my fault say na Simbi-is-a-girl kinda school you go tongue

@KingPhilip, thanks for seeing things clearly o jare
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Marytess(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oh my goodness you are back preetyspicey.
I miss you and our movie.
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Jeez! pls Jeff, nothing sounds gay... its a Unisex name... as is most of Our Native names around here.

And as for different chair colours... no be my fault say na Simbi-is-a-girl kinda school you go tongue

@KingPhilip, thanks for seeing things clearly o jare

Hmm OK o
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nice piece prettyS...

Your descriptions are sublime i must say.... Great work there smiley

Rukky is such an inquisitive kinda lad and for caleb, the lil conversation he had with his son paterning to a potential re-marriage would definitely leave him with a food for thought subtle to say that he ain't gonna have a good night rest/sleep....

Following this story bomber to bomber...
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wow.. I so much love this last update..

The description were awesome.. Ride on.

Are u David-West?
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cheriepet:

Not since afta NL tsunami

havent u hrd, what is dead cn never die again. I've looking all over for u guys.
Re: Take Me As I Am - A Love Story by Cheriepet: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ashonibarenla:

havent u hrd, what is dead cn never die again. I've looking all over for u guys.

welcome back dude!wink good to have u back n Mama P would be delighted u are here now.

@PrettySpicey Ashonibarenla is here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.