Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. (14090 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by jakiedudu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
As far as my Family and I are concern, APC = supporters of APC.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by jakiedudu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
authority2006: One has to twist the original title of any news before it can make front page. People have been commenting on this same topic I created since yesterday, but someone who created the same thread today by twisting the title had it moved to the front page.
Thats because they have supporters of APC mods on duty.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by revelationuche: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Papa Decisive Pikin, People Deceiving People, Poverty Democratic Party, Plenty Dribbler Party

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pdp is the problem with nigeria, they have been manipulating this great country with their political gimmicks, they can do anything to win election,pdp is evil, they have corrupts and play politics with all religions in the country.
PDP IS EVIL! PDP IS EVIL!! PDP IS EVIL!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by vedaxcool(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingingkinging:

He has no choice.

El-Rufai has sued him and he has been given an ultimatum to write retract that statement by making a rebuttal in two national dailies.

You see, the only language they understand is ..... grin grin grin grin.

I hate PDP like leprosy

I can't bring myself to understand why somebody's father would behave as such!

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Ugele: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
anonimi:

Will you mind providing a credible source for your story
sorry u were not around, ask for ur collegues about it because he said after the meeting with our political gladiators.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Ghost01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olisa Metuh: Lying through his teeth since 1960. Politicians and lies... Chai! Diaris God o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by bright499(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
koboko69: We didn’t say APC has Islamic agenda -PDP
pdp is good party but dis good luck jonathan is the problem, compare obsanjo regime with jonathan regime, let start no to jonathan re-election.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-didnt-say-apc-has-islamic-agenda-pdp/#respond
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by MrMcJay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
omenka: PDP created Boko Haram (according to Azazi) in order to:

1) Use it to decimate the population of the electorates sympathetic to the opposition.

2) Use it as a front to loot the country dry through the allocation of a substantial fraction of our budget to defence and the award of defence contracts running into billions of dollars, the end result of which is only evident in the bank accounts of the PDP chiefs. Everyone knows the account books of the defence ministry is never scrutinised, neither are their accounts audited! It is a safe haven for the sleaziest crooks we have in this country! These monies are eventually used to prosecute elections and ensure the killer party retains power at the centre. The $1bill loan being sought after quickly comes to mind.

3) It was created to be used as a tool to blackmail the opposition. The scourge of kidnapping would have been a lot worse than it is today had the opposition been as strong as it is in the north in the south east!!

4) It was created to be used as a tool or cover to wipe out opposition bigwigs. State agents could assassinate a party chieftain Boko Haram style, riding motorcycles and throwing a couple grenades, and the gullible general public would wave it off as just another victim of Boko Haram!!

5) Use it to distabilize the north and other opposition strongholds, with INEC in tow to declear such states unsafe for elections (Jega already hinted at that), effectively disenfranchising a horde of opposition voters, leaving mostly PDP friendly states to have elections!!

Anyone who doesn't see this handwriting on the wall is acutely shortsighted or simply ignorant.

anonimi:
Will you mind providing a credible source for your story

http://www.ackcity.net/jonathanrebuffsazazi.htm

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-to-summon-azazi-for-linking-pdp-with-bombings/

You can also check it here (after all, GEJ confirmed that he learnt of his brother's death from Sahara Reporters): http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/28/jonathan-warns-nsa-azazi-over-anti-pdp-comment

2 Likes

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Lordlexyy: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
The cock has come home to roast.They tried dividing us along religious line, alas! they failed. What morally upright man who doesn't know that pdp was merely staging a campaign of calumny against the opposition to gain sympathy. Unfortunately, some unlearned and ill exposed folks from the east swallowed everything hook, line and sinker on a baseless hate. Is clear that many Nigerians are beginning to understand those realy responsible for this carnage. Facts are beginning to unfold and therefore, we await more of these statements that contradicts their earlier unguided utterances.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by HARDUBUY(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
omenka: PDP created Boko Haram (according to Azazi) in order to:

1) Use it to decimate the population of the electorates sympathetic to the opposition.

2) Use it as a front to loot the country dry through the allocation of a substantial fraction of our budget to defence and the award of defence contracts running into billions of dollars, the end result of which is only evident in the bank accounts of the PDP chiefs. Everyone knows the account books of the defence ministry is never scrutinised, neither are their accounts audited! It is a safe haven for the sleaziest crooks we have in this country! These monies are eventually used to prosecute elections and ensure the killer party retains power at the centre. The $1bill loan being sought after quickly comes to mind.

3) It was created to be used as a tool to blackmail the opposition. The scourge of kidnapping would have been a lot worse than it is today had the opposition been as strong as it is in the north in the south east!!

4) It was created to be used as a tool or cover to wipe out opposition bigwigs. State agents could assassinate a party chieftain Boko Haram style, riding motorcycles and throwing a couple grenades, and the gullible general public would wave it off as just another victim of Boko Haram!!

5) Use it to distabilize the north and other opposition strongholds, with INEC in tow to declear such states unsafe for elections (Jega already hinted at that), effectively disenfranchising a horde of opposition voters, leaving mostly PDP friendly states to have elections!!

Anyone who doesn't see this handwriting on the wall is acutely shortsighted or simply ignorant.
I've seen this before, can't really remember where....but could it be real?
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by enigmang: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
koboko69: PDP lying to Nigerians since 1999. Moronic Metuh have forgotten when he called APC supporter of APC and affiliated them to terrorists. They have realised the religious card/stunt they were trying to play makes no sense with the latest acceptance of the sherif once accused to be boko haram founder and sponsor by them back to thier killer folds. [b]Buhari's long time driver is a christian. Tinibu,Akande and fashola have christian wives and many of thier children goes to church unopposed. The islamic card is just a failed attempt by the killer party to deceive gullible Nigerians.[/b]

I dont think the bolded statement is true... his personal driver CANNOT be a Christian...
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hahahaha

APC/PDP are the same. Same people switching parties, same agenda.

Nigerians are just so dumb and uncivilized to realize that both parties do not have their best interest at heart.

Dumb negros.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by murtalaa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
They realized, albeit too late, that by associating APC with Islam, they have unwittingly made APC popular among Muslims which a stupid thing to do considering that Muslims constitute 60% of Nigeria's population. I will die before I entertain the thought of casting my vote for any PDP candidate.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Jesusloveyou: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
1st premise-Apc is islamic party,2nd premise-apc is violent.3rd premise-islam is peaceful.conclusion-either islam is violent,or apc is peaceful party.therefore-apc is peaceful party according to metuh
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by ideycraze: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omexonomy: what if i call you and koboko69 wicked and destructive devils on horse back any offence
Then I would say u r senselesss

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Kingspin(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
koboko69: PDP lying to Nigerians since 1999. Moronic Metuh have forgotten when he called APC supporter of APC and affiliated them to terrorists. They have realised the religious card/stunt they were trying to play makes no sense with the latest acceptance of the sherif once accused to be boko haram founder and sponsor by them back to thier killer folds. Buhari's long time driver is a christian. Tinibu,Akande and fashola have christian wives and many of thier children goes to church unopposed. The islamic card is just a failed attempt by the killer party to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Forget this ur points. ApC, PDP na the same..
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by hermesprogidy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
portorportor development party (PDP)

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Panshow(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Diaris God ooo

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by cnsprince(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
koboko69: PDP lying to Nigerians since 1999. Moronic Metuh have forgotten when he called APC supporter of APC and affiliated them to terrorists. They have realised the religious card/stunt they were trying to play makes no sense with the latest acceptance of the sherif once accused to be boko haram founder and sponsor by them back to thier killer folds. Buhari's long time driver is a christian. Tinibu,Akande and fashola have christian wives and many of thier children goes to church unopposed. The islamic card is just a failed attempt by the killer party to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Affiliating them to terrorists is not the same as labeling them as proponents of Islamic Agenda.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by mmmustapha(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hope PDP hear this, bunch of liars
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by esere826: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
too many dumb folks out here
I cant believe a number of people read the post and could not make a sensible meaning out of it

Metuh simply suggests that APC does not represent islam
afterall Islam is described as a religion of peace
Just as Muslims say that Boko haram does not represent Islam

He then suggests that APC is a religious extremist party

...please read carefully next time
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by farem: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
jakiedudu: As far as my Family and I are concern, APC = supporters of APC.

Long when the brain has made a u-turn and regretted an action, alas the mouth is still ranting. Your brain (Metuh) says it's an error and it's a way of destruction to your survival, you still insist. Are you metuh(brain)LESS?

1 Like

Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Mark1979: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by najoke: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
farem: [color=#990000][/color]

Long when the brain has made a u-turn and regretted an action, alas the mouth is still ranting. Your brain (Metuh) says it's an error and it's a way of destruction to your survival, you still insist. Are you metuh(brain)LESS?
^
WICKEDgrin.…… ..TOO WICKED
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by stopdat: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
ideycraze: Is this not the same Metuh that
described APC manifesto as a
product of “supporter of APC ideology”.
I ask,which 'supporter of APC' was Metuh
referring to? From which dictionary
did he derive the word?
Clearly,Metuh's 'supporter of APC' was
derived from the islamic militia that
operate in Darfur, western Sudan,
and eastern Chad .
Today, 'supporter of APC' is now freely
used on social media to refer to
APC no thanks to Metuh and his
party,PDP.
It is the PDP,not the APC, that
actually wants to divide Nigerians
along religion line to feather its
nest.
Today,most Christians(the gullible
ones) hate the APC not because
they believe APC has nothing to
offer the Nigerian masses but
because of the well orchestrated
propaganda sold to them by the
PDP.
U no dey craze at all
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by iamtheprincipal: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2014
bloodyassassin:

akpa amu gi there

stupidity at its peak.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Yazmin: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2014
murtalaa: They realized, albeit too late, that by associating APC with Islam, they have unwittingly made APC popular among Muslims which a stupid thing to do considering that Muslims constitute 60% of Nigeria's population. I will die before I entertain the thought of casting my vote for any PDP candidate.

Na lie...APC isnt popular within muslims.
It controls nothing more than 50% in any equal Muslim/Christian society.
Adamawa, taraba, gombe, kebbi, kogi, jigawa, kano won under Pdp, do did sokoto, kwara and kaduna.....and PDP is still winning and eould still win.
Popular.....Huh!?*!
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2014
murtalaa: They realized, albeit too late, that by associating APC with Islam, they have unwittingly made APC popular among Muslims which a stupid thing to do considering that Muslims constitute 60% of Nigeria's population. I will die before I entertain the thought of casting my vote for any PDP candidate.

60% indeed!! Were did you get this baseless stats from?
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by elohorayodele: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2014
FrankC3:

I don't think Metu is making any U-turn. From the above, he seem to be suggesting that associating APC's conduct and comportment to the religion of Islam does great harm to the religion. Now, I think that is more serious.
Re: PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. by koboko69: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
authority2006: One has to twist the original title of any news before it can make front page. People have been commenting on this same topic I created since yesterday, but someone who created the same thread today by twisting the title had it moved to the front page.

How much do they pay u for making FP? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) / Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Has Saved APC – Shehu Sani Reacts To Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.