Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] (2964 Views)

Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by angleman: 12:53am On Jul 22, 2014
[img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Dk7y11sbT4k/U8vt9jNrCtI/AAAAAAAAMIY/LysHN4AWl0E/%25252Fstorage%25252Fsdcard0%25252F.blogaway%25252Fgej-reading4.jpg%20cursor:%20pointer;[/img]
Presidential media person Ruben Abati shared these photos on Instagram of Mr President deep engrossed in reading a book titled "Topics in West African History" by Adu Boahen,
Good one!
[img]http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Myln_sLBBHk/U8vtpd4B1iI/AAAAAAAAMIE/qSw9EwB5JnQ/%25252Fstorage%25252Fsdcard0%25252F.blogaway%25252Fgej-reading7.jpg%20cursor:%20pointer;[/img]
[img]http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-0RbWm6bvQUA/U8vsnWuhYwI/AAAAAAAAMHg/vxOaY31FGRY/%25252Fstorage%25252Fsdcard0%25252F.blogaway%25252Fgej-reading1.jpg%20cursor:%20pointer;[/img]

See more at http://www./2014/07/president-jonathan-spotted-reading.html
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tit(f): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Goodlucky,
no kill me with laff ooo!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by slap1(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2014
I know that book. The name is "How to Stop Boko Haram."
Nice attire, by the way. However, this man appears to be getting older with every bomb explosion.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Ugojames(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2014
This dude better be reading "a million ways to kill BH boys", or the "though of shakarau" with that serious look on his face!!! angry
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by slap1(m): 1:18am On Jul 22, 2014
That first pics is unpresident-like, though. Looks like he accompanied someone to the bank and is passing time with the book.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by barackodam: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2014
slap1: I know that book. The name is "How to Stop APC come 2015."
Nice attire, by the way. However, this man appears to be getting older with every bomb explosion.
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Gboliwe: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2014
slap1: I know that book. The name is "How to Stop Boko Haram."
Say something smarter.

With every breath you breathe, you get older. I am surprised you haven't figured that out already.

@topic, if the president with massive challenges still find time to read a book, I wonder why I keep deceiving myself I don't have the time to finish an ordinary 200pgd novel in 3days.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Mogidi: 1:36am On Jul 22, 2014
It would do Buhari a world of good to read one book a year, it would greatly increase his lexicon.

In public or private Buhari's always speaking Hausa.

BTW there's nothing wrong with speaking Hausa, except you want to rule Nigeria, in which case you're expected to communicate reasonably in English.

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by inteli: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: It would do Buhari a world of good to read one book a year, it would greatly increase his lexicon.

BTW there's nothing wrong with speaking Hausa, except you want to rule Nigeria, in which case you're expected to communicate reasonably in English.

Buhari na `Ba Turenchi` grin

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by slap1(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Say something smarter.

With every breath you breathe, you get older. I am surprised you haven't figured that out already.

@topic, if the president with massive challenges still find time to read a book, I wonder why I keep deceiving myself I don't have the time to finish an ordinary 200pgd novel in 3days.
I guess I'm not the only one who needs to get smarter.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by fitzmayowa: 2:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi: It would do Buhari a world of good to read one book a year, it would greatly increase his lexicon.

inteli:
Buhari na `Ba Turenchi` grin

Una no go kill me with laff...cheesy

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ISP1KSDATROOF: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2014

Buhari is way more verbally (and grammatically) articulate than this man whom you have as President and who nobody is sure really possesses the PhD which he claims to have.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by tonytony208(m): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF: Buhari is way more verbally (and grammatically) articulate than this man whom you have as President and who nobody is sure really possesses the PhD which he claims to have.

buhari can be a good president for northern nigeria (that is if middle belt can accept him as their president), but not for nigeria. Buhari's motives are very clear. His intention right from day one is to protect northern muslim's interest. The worst person i can have as a president is a religious and ethnic intolerant person like buhari.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by padeolu: 3:43am On Jul 22, 2014
..so Jonathan sabi read smiley

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by MisterLongman(m): 4:10am On Jul 22, 2014
slap1: That first pics is unpresident-like, though. Looks like he accompanied someone to the bank and is passing time with the book.
the first is funny........ See as Mr. President put hand for chin like person wey dey make phone call...... Abeg free the man......Nigeria wahala is too much for one person to bear

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Chasicolis(f): 4:16am On Jul 22, 2014
space booked tl fp
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2014
An educationist is always an educationist.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by JomoGbomo2(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2014
I won't be surprise if this guy sleeps with his hat....for how long can he read that way....oh ok...it's for the media.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by jericco1(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2014
He had dreary looks all over his face, the may be boring, cos I think he's fallin asleep if not sleepin sef
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by wheesin(m): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2014
was dat why he wore his otukpo local coat and hat ..just to read.. angry

Jonathan: (browses thru the book..confused and even rereads the front cover topic) then he shouts..Reuben! reuben !!

reuben runs in like a houseboy ..

Reuben: yes your excellence

Jonathan: (very angry) na u papa be excellence.. how many times will i warn u not to call me that..how can i share that title with those yeye governors..call me president infact add chief to it..

Reuben: (confused) ok sir ..(shakes) i mean chief president

Jonathan: Why did you buy this fake book for me..i told you to get me how to bokorise bokoharam..but this book keeps telling me to set up more committees and get loans

Reubensadcant speak)

angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by OtunbaJega: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2014
just to read one Primary 6 novel.... Jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Pretty sure this is just cheap propaganda to create the impression of a calm president. (Maybe he just flipped to the end for the picture).
This doesn't score any points and someone should tell Mr president that while he keeps pretending to read, students who want to read for real cant do so cos his security arrangements arr not living up to expectations

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by ideycraze: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2014
tonytony208:

buhari can be a good president for northern nigeria (that is if middle belt can accept him as their president), but not for nigeria. Buhari's motives are very clear. His intention right from day one is to protect northern muslim's interest. The worst person i can have as a president is a religious and ethnic intolerant person like buhari.
That's what PDP stencilled in your subconsciousness

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by omenka(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Even if he gets locked up in the Library of Harvard, it would make no difference. "It" is in his DNA.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Omimah: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Say something smarter.

GEJ doesn't face the type of challenges Obama faces yet the US President is known for reading a number of books yearly.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Omimah: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2014

Be reasonable. Your audience determine the language you use. When Buhari is addressing rural northerners or in a campaign ground or on the Hausa service of BBC, he uses Hausa. Aragbesola uses Yoruba sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
He still does his GEJpose even when reading a book!

Chai!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by IdiatFF(f): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
tonytony208:

How could you speak of someone's intention with this level certainty when you are miles apart and you have never even met him? This is sin....You are perceives and you concluded, thats silly

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by simpleseyi: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2014

You should be telling your president's sheppopo wife this, she speaks more of Okrika language thinking she is speaking Queen's english; or is " chai . . . chai. . . dere ris godu ooo" also Queen's english?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by Nonybb: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2014
GEJ TILL Nigeria cease to exist
Re: President Jonathan Spotted Reading Seriously Like He Had Exams [PHOTOS] by dridowu: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Riot Act? A Legal Document? / Details Of Secret Meeting Between PMB And Northern Leaders Revealed / See What A Man Did To His Wife Because She Wants To Join Politics(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.