Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (32506 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Kx: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Ephesians 6-12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, against rulers of darkness in high places"

Evil forces is not delimited by scope, space or region.

"We are ignorant of something does not deny the existence of that thing"

3 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by greall1: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2014
You are enemy of progress. Black man withblack mind. You need to be posted educative post.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
yes....
Once done for my uncle when he got immigration problem in the u.s
my mum did it and sent it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy... This should be a joke... right?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2014
yes....
Once done for my uncle when he got immigration problem in the u.s
my mum did it and sent it
Incantations do work,in as much na the same soil and air we all stand and breath in.
na God sure pass
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2014
_____

10 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Atmmachine(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2014
In Aguleri,Anambra state we use juju in everything..
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by NaLaugh: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
*face palm*
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by ibdeals1(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
hmm what a thread
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by CodeHouse: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Exmay: Lol...... Reframe it this way: can prayer be sent overseas?? The ans you give will be true for the 2 Questions....

Correct Answer, Pls close the thread!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by JuicyGee(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: if u have a misunderstanding with someone abroad try to settle it peace.

Omg! grin grin grin . Major cracker!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Phonon: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2014
You can program your 'black magic' into an ICBM,preferably the "Winsh 456 Future Career Destroyer". Then launch it and it will hit the target anywhere in the world except Benin. grin

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Aniroly: They cant send for me cos no one knows which country i reside and my huz address
and most importantly i have changed my name and i am very different from my old me asin my pix, so even dem use my old pix and my name e no GO work cos everything abt me don change
Pure ignorance
when you reach mfm or various mountains of prayers and you hear peoples story,u wont say what u just posted,if them get u,u go no say as God dey,naso juju dey
but in everything we do,we should do good
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by juvewalex(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2014
*hiss...y abroad ? Send am go our local forest here 1st "SAMBISA forest"

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by onasa28(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes.magic or juju does not have distance, as far as u are breathing(air) it will reach someone but if u have Jesus Christ in your life; No fear for you. If u don't have Jesus go fast fast give ur totality to him today. Opposite of magic is miracle for the children of GOd.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2014
MilesLamar: see wetin make front page..
cheesy
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
"distance is just a mere physical quantity in our
material realm. Juju can reach any part of the
world. One needs to be very prayerful in this
world"

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?

There is no distance in the spirit realm; so long as there is a point of contact it will go through...However, if the person you are sending your juju to is prayerful and fortified, it will bounce back at you with full force and I bet you won't survive it! Couple of folks tried that with me, not all of them are alive today grin

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by greall1: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
People getting the Op Wrong the Op refers to bad Juju that he can use to harmful someone Who offend him Lol. Maybe he wanted to call someone back from ogbodo oyinbo with the JuJu bro don't try it.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by ElNur1: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes it can... But I doubt if there is any legit babalawo dat can do it nowadays. ..

not evn Russians can stp it

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Coolval22com: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2014
#funny thread#

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by obowunmi(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP: yes, it can be.

There are very wicked people out there.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by KakiP(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Segadem: lol it doesn't work like that. if internet can pass through Pacific and Atlantic oceans, if u can tweets to your friends across the world and between fraction of second it will deliver ,if a referee can blow his whistle in Brazil and everybody could hear it then juju or charm can go across ocean. Oyinbo (white man )calls it technology African call it juju. Though no juju can have effects on me because I have JESUS in my life.

But Technology (White Man Juju) now has an effect on you.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by McLove(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2014
In as much as prayers can be sent abroad

Juju will surely sail through
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Footlocker(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2014
http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/c_crime_magazine__the_latest_stories/a_roberto_malasi_timy_babamuboni__diamond_babamuboni_and_jude_odigie/crime_vaults/. Timy and diamond there juju was on point knifes and bullets didn't enter them !There presence brought about fear in south east London's own VIETNAM! Only they couldn't disappear cause obviously they won't be in jail now! I don't no bout no spiritual arrows! #FACT
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Mimisboygreat: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2014
GRIMMJOE: if u have a misunderstanding with someone abroad try to settle it peace.
seconded!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by severee(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?
F*ck yeah them get two for my village them call'em
-bluetooth
-cruise missile
grin which one you want?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Pain(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2014
If Juju is so potent and powerful, then why havent we used it to send "She-Cow" packing from Sambisa Forest?
Someone tell me why....

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
[let me get dis straight ur ask for the wavelength and frequency of juju the ask BABALAWO..BOKA..OR DIBIA. Or better still ask GOOGLE i bet u will have answer.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
capital YES
I have seen plenty
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by apolonius(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
I only know of Jesus as my protector and lord. Juju no concern me o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? / The Prettiest African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.