Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad (32504 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by 4C2215131: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Beehshorp: The onli way dis juju fit reach obodo oyibo na by mirror and picture..thats y if i dey sleep i dey face ma pillow so if u call ma name for front of any mirror na my bak u go see...and as for picture no dey snap carelessly esp ol dese gals wey dey snap for front of cars like say dem be mechanic.

Btw

y dem dey attack pesn wey dey abroad na..

My sister if u dey practice dis act stop am o

cos diaris God

Despite the funny tone of the above quoted reply the chap is right to some with regards to there being a "tangible" property of the victim which acts like a bridge of sorts to enact the act. Just think of bloodhounds getting a whiff of someone's smell via his clothing and subsequently hunting him down.

That said, there are powerful practitioners of the occult arts who may not need jack. They just project themselves to enact the act or summon powerful infernal entities to do it for them, though the entities are suave enough to ensure the karmic debt rest on the practitioner and not them. Cheers.

and no be only u waka come
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao! This thread is hilarious! grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2014
_____

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by 4C2215131: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
kevoh: SMH for this type of question! Black Magic does not work. If it does please tell me because we need it to eliminate some i.diots causing trouble in Northeastern Nigeria and far away Iraq.

You don't wanna learn the hard way. Trust me, I know you don't. Ignorance just as it is no excuse in law also does not shield one from the calamitous effect of an act of black magick. Be advised.

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by 4C2215131: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't believe in black magic or any magic at all. it happens to you if you believe it .

Singing Color Me Badd's "Dream on, dream away..."
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by hardbody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?

Bros please forgive and forget whatever he has done to you. Why would you want to send black magic to go and kill him or make him mad? Please report to your elders so that all the issues can be resolved IF and WHEN he comes back. Please don't do it.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by akatonero(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Did u want to send one?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Joavid: Lmao! This thread is hilarious! grin
You are lying grin

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Why not?

If the electromagnetic waves of the calls you make can travel then why not juju? cheesy
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by zeongeon: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
BadBoy25: millions of people in Nigeria are HIV positive ,and other illnesses without even knowing it . from my research , it's not uncommon for a young person to fall ill and die suddenly. the death is usually blamed on witchcraft voodoo.
even you reading this right now probably know of a young person in Nigeria who fell ill and died suddenly. probably died from one of the numerous tropical diseases silently plaguing millions of Nigerians.
most Nigerians do not go for regular medical check up nor have good hygiene nor eat healthy balanced diet meals . cancer,kidney disease,Jaundice and other illnesses can develop and progress for years without them knowing it .
there would be fewer road accidents and deaths in Nigeria if the roads were repaired and maintained .
the Nigerian Government should provide Jobs and other opportunities for the citizens . there would be less kidnapping and armed robbery and jungle justice .

stop blaming witchcraft and black magic on your problems . step up and take control of your life .

also ,a lot of Nigerians are too materialistic , they think you must be cursed and or bewitched if you are not living in the biggest mansion or driving the biggest car . they associate every normal and negative occurrence with witchcraft and black magic .

how can some one have 7 kids which they can't take care of ,and then blame their woes on witch craft ?
a 35 year old smoker suddenly falls ill and dies in Nigeria ,his family blames his death on witchcraft instead of cancer and other organ malfunctions .
a 23 year old girl has been complaining of vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain (Fibroid) for a few months . her mom ignores the complaints . suddenly the young girl dies in her sleep. her family blames it on witchcraft .
send the mentally ill people to Rehab or psychiatric Hospital for treatment instead of allowing them to roam naked on the streets and blaming it on witchcraft .
If you like try and be logical all you want there are certain things in this word that can't be explained..There are wicked forces, the occult exist, witch craft and wizardry exist and people consult with spirit entities..There is a material realm (physical) and spectral realm (spiritual).

Practitioners of the dark arts are capable of causing harm anywhere and in any part of the world.

Even the earth itself knows there are forces of evil and good and there is a power tussle going on between the two.

The greatest achievement of d devil is making pple believe he doesn't exist and playing on there ignorance.

Just because you don't believe doesn't mean dark arts or juju doesn't exist.

Even the whites u are trying to sound like know that witch craft exist and evil forces abide.

3 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
_____

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by vislabraye(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
samflexxy: I was wondering can juju magic be sent to abroad across the pacific and atlantic ocean on a mission to kill or drive someone mad or do other thing its normally known for?
. It happens. I've heard it all the time.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by EagleScribes: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
I have seen so many folks here deny the existence of God or a supreme being and tag it as fictitious and as myths. Yet no one has come here to say a word about juju and black magic. I hope it's out of respect.

Please prove me wrong.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Switpal(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2014
If black magic do wrk.... Y then is TINUBU & BUHARI stil wasting time on GEJ? GEJ wld ve bin a dead man by now... Juju is a thing of d mind.
TEAM CHRIST JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
America will know
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by zeongeon: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
BadBoy25: of course there are negative and positive forces. tap into the positive force and move on with your life . what makes my comment sound white? I think it's ignorant to even assume my comment could be white or black. would my comment be black if I had said that I believe in black magic?
dude its not ignorance I have heard some white men sound the way u sound only to tell me about albion,the druids and magic that must have been used to build the stonehenge...Just like u have turned around to say now that there are positive and negative forces.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
____
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Saib4Jesus: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
In the spirit realm there is no distance!
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by speaktome(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
It's like Okija-Juju have been on Leave for some time now
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by ogele: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
U see African science(juju) works in various way and at different levels. Everything about life and other surrounding it have rules and regulations guiding it. Some of these deities(gods) whose network are used to send spiritual signals(attack) to anywhere in the world are all sleeping 24hrs a day.. It is only when u wake them up and meet their demand that they will carry out ur demand. Some of these deities speak different languages and understand certain languages... Just like some people eat Amala, while some eat Akpu and, so some demand for chicken, while the most aggressive ones demand human beings. Those that demand for human travel d same speed with electricity to any part of the world. Let no man use it for evil... If use it for evil it will bounce back on you.... Meanwhile an association will be form, where a telephone line will be open to d general public and email address provided. So that if u know any road Contractors who government has awarded a road project to and he refuse to do it, or medical Doctors working for Government hospital who steal Govt Hosptal equipements to set up his hospital. Such names will be needed for direct signal sending to them. In such case they will spend all the money and living their families in abject poverty before dying. Use African since wisely to flush out Politicians who rob us, Police officers who extort us, customs officers, fake drug importers, ritualists. Scammers, enemies of progress. But don't use it on innocent persons. May it goes back to whoever that will use it on innocent person or use to it stop ones progress. Don't start what u can not finish. For more questions

1 Like

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Mintayo(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes.
Fast and effective too. Except you have Jesus sha,there is nothing to be afraid of!smiley
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by mecuzee(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2014
There's no such thing as distance in the realm of the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by maingwaest(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Ah ah @ OP na wa for u o, I beg small small o.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Malakh: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
it works cuz i know someone who used it to reach its target through a dream, demons works for witches n wizards, so time travel shouldn't be a problem, they are not limited by distance,there is no such thing as time and distance in the spirit realm,
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by gambudu: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
d juju megabite go finish for air.So e no go work grin
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by tuffgongjo(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Op are u looking for d perfect Murder ni?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by kevoh(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
4C2215131:

You don't wanna learn the hard way. Trust me, I know you don't. Ignorance just as it is no excuse in law also does not shield one from the calamitous effect of an act of black magick. Be advised.
Meaning, it does not exist. All you have typed up there is fear mongering. I say give us the black magic let's deal with Shekau of Boko Haram and his band in the North-East and ISIS in Iraq. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by daryoor(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2014
all these people that know nothing about magic are telling u bullshit, the only time iv seen magic on camera is david blane, d guy na winsh o.

a white guy went to one of the rebel group in congo's camp, he said he'll like them to display some of the magic they are popularly known for on camer, to cut the long story short, e no work.

una no hear of rainstopper way collect contract to hold rain for the oyinbo event, for d event na ogbonge heavy rain fall.

all these spiritual things none of them sure none of them stable, if u like pray money to night u fit no get am. if u do odeshi na one dey e go dull.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by akpanbaba: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Very simple a bird can give you good result.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
HooxJnr: Yes @ op,juju has no restriction of whatever.

why them no come send give super chickens for brazil?

Mtchew abeg seun comot this thin for front page jor.
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by Hempe(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
shocked......why nt send kindness abroad?
Re: Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad by ghostwritter(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
iamord: its two different things now.m you. Are talking about carrying your amulet abroad.. That one is not a problem especially when they see you are carrying ifa.. In mma they will just let you. Go. even abroad..they might not even search you. But your baba has to know so that he. Will pepare it. For that occasion.. But I think the op is talking about sending mystic power to hit. Someone overseas. Which I don't support.. To the op.m it all depends on the degree of power in the stuff sent to hit what ever overseas.. But won't advice you or anyone to do that..
I need to see u personally....lets talk business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Why Do Yorubas Return The Bride-price To The Groom's Family? / The Prettiest African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.