Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? (457 Views)

Appeal Court Nullifies Impeachment Of Nyako / Heavy Rainfall In Lagos: Good Or Bad Sign For APC's Rally? / Reps Move To Simplify Impeachment Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 22, 2014
I once questioned myself in order to distinguish between what is good and what is bad and when do we step in and act...

First these socalled governors were in the daily newspapers almost everyday bashing the president of the Federal Republic, by degrading and insulting his office with no intelligence, secondly they forgot who elected them into office (PDP obviously) finally they wanted to throw the state's electoral sturcture into the hands of the opposition with no consideration...

then we come to question loyalty in politics, perhaps they said its a dirty game, but when the dirt is rubbed right in your face, how do you react if you are in GEJ's shoes and you know your opponents are as dangerous as the viper, would you sit there and watch them sweep you out of power all in the name of democracy.. Lets be real, between GEJ and OBJ who committed the most atrocity while in power

was OBJ friendly to the opposition, such as AD and APP?? lets sweep sentiments aside and do whats right...
Re: GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? by fitzmayowa: 2:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Oh no my beans oooo...why i sleep forget sef...abeg anybody with garri there make drink this night...embarassed
Re: GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? by petersfleming: 2:24am On Jul 22, 2014
young man i dont understand what you are trying to say gej does not have political or legal right to impeach any state governors impeachment lies on the parliament and parliament alone
Re: GEJ'S Impeachment Of "Coward" Governors, Good Or Bad???? by fitzmayowa: 2:30am On Jul 22, 2014
petersfleming: young man i dont understand what you are trying to say gej does not have political or legal right to impeach any state governors impeachment lies on the parliament and parliament alone

I just tire for the OP coming here ranting about things he doesn't have any proof about...

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite In Kano Almost Gets Bombed.... / Opinion: Agenda For Youths In 2015 (for Purposeful Youths Only) / Dozens Killed In Terrorist Attack In Western China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.