Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres (25508 Views)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria / The Miracle Tree In FUTO, Federal University Of Technology Owerri (PHOTO) / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by pazienza(m): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

Unless you can show those "miracle centers" in Lagos or Oshogbo as you mentioned...you should henceforth refrain for justifying that nonsense you guys are doing in Anambra just to secure college admission.

There is so much spotlight of the press in SW that such activity will go undetected for so long...on the other hand, the eastern part of Nigeria enjoy the lack of presence of inquisitive journalists.

486? just too much to easily go undetected for far too long....there is active connivance of some government officials in the education ministry in Anambra...elevating it to an official government policy...

Stop talking nonsense, exam malpractice statistics from Waec and Neco show that SW had more cases of exam malpractice than SE, in the last Waec and Neco exams.

Clearly, we now know why it was so. While SE in this case Anambra take drastic measures to eradicate breeding sites for exam malpractice, SW maintain hide, and even promote theirs, leading to high rate of exam malpractice in the region,during Waec and Neco exams.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: If said your naive and senseless now you will rush to the mods whinning like a sexmanaic whose wife is on deathrow.

I said just give me 24hrs lets trek from Akute, Oko aro and lambe and see wonders of miracle centers competing like bees trying to get some honey.

All this posters of "One sitting, 9As assured" on electric poles and public walls in lagos and Ogun State are they for military enrollements?

The same way investigative journalism thrive in yorubaland yet Soka Forest was older than Okija Shrine but Okija Shrine was first to be busted just because its a community deity and nothing secret happens there.

The same proactive journalism thrive in SW but Aba baby factory was busted first before their clusters in SW were discovered.

Keep hiding evil, it can only grow to consume you, we will keep exposing them its nobody's problem.

rubbish as expected like some of us have not lived in alaigbo before. between when are you starting your rap class from your rap G.O.D....

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
barcanista: In all fairness, miracle centers are prevalent in the SE and SS especially in rural areas. That is why you find high graders coming from these places in large numbers with absolutely little or no atom of brilliance to match their "supposed" grades.

"Special Centers" also exist in Lagos too but the one of SS/SE is just too much.

Do I blame the students?yes! But most blame should go to our society that Rewards Grades over hardwork. Hence, discouraging students from working hard.

Trash. Waec and Neco statistics show that SW has more number of exam malpractice cases than the SE and SE.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by jericco1(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2014
That's music to my ears

I consider it a disrespect because they help in demoting and degrading the country's educational system.

While most of these centres coax and shanghai unsuspecting victims which end in pure dupe as they are mostly thieves, the sooner the better, if you wanna write exams go to the right place and don't depend on Miracles. It would back-fire in the future pLease be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Alabajo...

486 centres tan!...Centres melo lo wa wa ni gbogbo Anambra gan?

Awon Omo Ojukwu yii sha!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by cliffm43: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2014
MIRACLE CENTERS IN ANAMBRA?IT WILL BE GOOD IF THAT WILL BE DONE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY,,,,,,,,BUT I JUST WONDER WHY WE NEVER SEEN ANY MINISTER WHO SPEAK ABOUT THE ELECTRICITY SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY...OUR CHILDREN READ WITHOUT LIGHT AT NIGHT,,,DOES IT MEAN THAT THOSE FOOLS CALL THEMSELVES MINISTERS ARE NOT CONCERN ABOUT THAT?WE DON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY AND CHILDREN SHOULD READ THEIR BOOKS AT NIGHT..CAN ONE READ IN DARKNESS??

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2014
pazienza:

Trash. Waec and Neco statistics show that SW has more number of exam malpractice cases than the SE and SE.

Can you please paste verifiable and authentic links and proofs here or shut the fucck up!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Instead of laughing at Anambra state....we should.

1.Commend them for this good initiative.

2.Take steps to make education in Anambra,especially at the rural areas,21st century 25th century compliant...by means of the following

a) Compulsory CPD (continuing professional development) for teachers....two hours every week,and four weeks every August/September.

b) Every student must spend two hours doing maths and english language self study during the holidays period. Plus, every student must know how to read out loud in class before he/she leaves primary 6 (from my own personal experince, sure way of passing WASSCE sans runs.)

C).Schools must be well equipped....and that means 30% of the state budget must go on schools (and Minister Teacher Shekarau must make sure Aso Rock gives education 35% of the federal budget).Plus, old boys of Anambra schools that are rich should give a hand and help fund their old schools.

d)Bring back mission schools.

e) Close down private schools that are not standard.

f) Increased investment in technical and vocational education as well as IT education.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

Unless you can show those "miracle centers" in Lagos or Oshogbo as you mentioned...you should henceforth refrain for justifying that nonsense you guys are doing in Anambra just to secure college admission.

There is so much spotlight of the press in SW that such activity will go undetected for so long...on the other hand, the eastern part of Nigeria enjoy the lack of presence of inquisitive journalists.

486? just too much to easily go undetected for far too long....there is active connivance of some government officials in the education ministry in Anambra...elevating it to an official government policy...

You are a complete ediot....I lived most of my life in Lagos and you don't even have to show up for exams to get your five credits. Lagos is exam malpractice paradise...stop acting stupid.
Anambra is pushing for excellence and I think other states should emulate us.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Amack(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2014
It remain to close all this fake churches wey full Anambra. Anambra adigo mma.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Hahahahaha..story for the gods!!and you feel trying to justify the actions of your state is the solution?abeg park well joor!must you include SW and the rest of nigeria in all your debates?
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099]

If u can find that much in Anambra, I wonder how many exist in Lagos, Oshogbo and the rest of Nigeria. Every government should find, expose and close down these centers if we want to save education in this country. Just look at some of the comments of some people in this forum, especially this Tunde Salami of a mor0n, and u will agree with me that sentiments apart, Anambra State should be emulated.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
ilugunboy:

Bros take it easy abeg, no be dis lagos wey we dey? All private schools in lagos are miracle centers. We can't tackle d flaws in d education sector without first closing this special centers.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
cliffm43: MIRACLE CENTERS IN ANAMBRA?IT WILL BE GOOD IF THAT WILL BE DONE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY,,,,,,,,BUT I JUST WONDER WHY WE NEVER SEEN ANY MINISTER WHO SPEAK ABOUT THE ELECTRICITY SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY...OUR CHILDREN READ WITHOUT LIGHT AT NIGHT,,,DOES IT MEAN THAT THOSE FOOLS CALL THEMSELVES MINISTERS ARE NOT CONCERN ABOUT THAT?WE DON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY AND CHILDREN SHOULD READ THEIR BOOKS AT NIGHT..CAN ONE READ IN DARKNESS??

Off topic....but there is some effort to deal with the light issue.

The problems are

1.An obsolete gas delivery infrastructure that has not been updated since the 70's (infact we need $30Bn to fix that.)

2.Nigerians fear of nuclear power

3.Nigeria's refusal to use green technology.....especially the bit that uses waste to produce electricity (Germany does it)
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2014
0merta: Alabajo...

Awon Omo Ojukwu yii sha!

You just reminds me of a common agbero in Lagos island high on weed....you don't belong here.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS TOP IN WAEC, NECO, JAMB BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TERTIARY INSTITUTION LEVEL THEY'RE ALWAYS BELOW THE BELT

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
franciskaine: Bros take it easy abeg, no be dis lagos wey we dey? All private schools in lagos are miracle centers. We can't tackle d flaws in d education sector without first closing this special centers.

Lagos island alone has up to 100 magic centers.....I know the place wella.
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: NO WONDER THEY ALWAYS TOP IN WAEC, NECO, JAMB BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TERTIARY INSTITUTION LEVEL THEY'RE ALWAYS BELOW THE BELT

And what if they come out tops again?
Will you accept you accept you are inferior to them?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2014
anago9010:

your imb....ecile father is a certified m0ron, while you his son is an excuse for a homo sapiens may amadioha disembowel you. illiterate you can't even stand me in a debate of any topic. may you die from photosynthetic epilepsy. onye nzuzu.

Eggy Baba, wahala e ti poju ooo. Fi awon omo Igbo yen sile, let them console themselves. You don't need to speak too much turenci, just remind them of the recent Presidency Scholarship Examination in which Southwest alone took about 70%.

Seriously, this special centres wahala is getting too rampant. It's too much. Students leave Abuja here for Kaduna to write WAEC in their SS3. Can you imagine that.

It's everywhere, I think it started in Southwest esp Lagos and Ile-Ife (BLJ in those days, he's now into hotel business De Treasure), but it's become nationwide problem.

486 is a huge number, how many are the centres sef if 486 centres are fraud?

This is a dent on their so-called achievement in WAEC,NECO,JAMB exams.

Nigeria is a very funny country where so many funny things happen. I'm not very sure where this problem originated but I believe it all started in Southwest and spread all over the nation.

Yahoo(Internet Scam) started in Lagos(Southwest) and it spread all over the nation. Militancy, kidnapping of foreigners and bursting of oil pipelines started in South South and it spread all over the nation. In 60s the competition was about building infrastructures and development but now we are Competing on Who's The Baddest. Now we do REMIX of Crimes just to claim the baddest. I weep for Nigeria my Country.

It's a welcome development shaa and I hope other State Governments would do the same.

It should be abolished completely. I wrote my WAEC and GCE by myself, even UME several times till I eventually secured admission into FUTA.

Last Bullet........It Should Be Abolished All Over The Nation, Let The Kids Read And Pass The Exams.

Please Let's Not Turn This To Tribal Bashing As Usual, We Are Adults.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Hhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahaha

many are mad few are surfing the net

anago9010:

your imb....ecile father is a certified m0ron, while you his son is an excuse for a homo sapiens may amadioha disembowel you. illiterate you can't even stand me in a debate of any topic. may you die from photosynthetic epilepsy. onye nzuzu.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Emmaomotob(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2014
This people again !!! angry
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by obailala(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
I remember when a woman named Veronica Ogbuagu effected a similar tsunami in Delta state under Ibori. 2 years afterwards, the number of students registering for waec/GCE doubled in bayelsa while the number registering in Delta state took a nose dive.. Oh Yes!.. the dumb proportion of delta students exiled themselves to bayelsa so they could cheat. It took only a single lady being a commissioner to change the story in the entire state.. This just gives an indication that Nigeria is still salvageable if only the right people can be appointed..

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 0merta(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You just reminds me of a common agbero in Lagos island high on weed....you don't belong here.

And you think you belong here? Olodo like you! No be only "reminds", na "reminded"! grin grin grin

I actually smoke weed and hang out with the so-called Agberos!

Does that take "class" away from Me?

Oloriburuku!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
revolt: U knw the beauty of truth? It never lies.

This years results will still show!! We r not scared of competition and don't need to garner positions and figures via propaganda, I can bet my whole life imo, delta, or anambra will still come out tops. I wonder how anambra even beat us(imo), it used to be an impossibilty. Well were all the same breed no shaking.

Guy, Imo have never beat Anambra in waec....Imo just have more candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: Hhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahaha

many are mad few are surfing the net

you know I gat your spanking manuals in my possession. don't let me send you to the hades.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by 500GP: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And what if they come out tops again?
Will you accept you accept you are inferior to them?

WE HAVE KNOWN YOUR SECRETS. IF YOU COME ON TOP AGAIN, NOBODY WILL TAKE IT WITH SERIOUS HAND

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
0merta:

And you think you belong here? Olodo like you! No be only "reminds", na "reminded"! grin grin grin

I actually smoke weed and hang out with the so-called Agberos!

Does that take "class" away from Me?

Oloriburuku!

So fast to point fingers......"Me"..lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by rozayx5(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2014
all the South West goons will now avoid the IVM thread and run here to vent their frustration
they have already arrived earlier than me, more are coming

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by AdemolaA2: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish ...Weldone Anambra state govt .No time for lazy students !!!
Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2014
grin
0merta: Alabajo...

Awon Omo Ojukwu yii sha!

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by anago9010(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5: all the South West goons will now avoid the IVM thread and run here to vent their frustration
they have already arrived earlier than me, more are coming

post a link to the thread, we have been wiping your smelly butts since the 60's. even in your own turf.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Close 486 Exam Miracle Centres by MadCow1: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2014
That Awkward Moment when there are More Yoruba Members on a Thread about Igbo Land than Ndi Igbos. grin

#Todays Scores for Tribally Charged FP threads: Yoruba 1:|Igbo 0..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University / Akin-Ibisagba Kinfeosioluwa Desire, Covenant Best Graduating Student Civil Engin / JAMB Generated N9 Billion And Remitted N7.8 Billion In Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.