Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4550 Views)

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / Can You Bath Together With Your Wife / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Perv. grin
Re: . by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Fantasywrita: I have before now heard that ladies like bathing together... especially those in hostels.

I just thought it was a mere rumour until recently the house I'm staying outside the school, the girls always bath together especially at night.

Any idea why??

I can read ur mind..

1 Like

Re: . by robinicule(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2014
maybe dey want to manage water sad

5 Likes

Re: . by Cecediva(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Op please allow people to take dia bath nah. Haba!
Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Warrisrongwirrit?

And how the hell did you "discover" them bathing together you little peeping-tom? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes I think during my time in the school hostel some girls do bath together. But some were mostly lesbians!

1 Like

Re: . by Pinkytracy: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Fantasywrita: I have before now heard that ladies like bathing together... especially those in hostels.

I just thought it was a mere rumour until recently the house I'm staying outside the school, the girls always bath together especially at night.

Any idea why??

do you mind joining us take shower?
Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy:

Forget the little perv of an op, I'm in.

I'll bring the soap cheesy

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
I don't get y u guys call me a perv. I wasn't peeping. We stay upstairs and our bathroom is adjacent to our bedrooms so once someone enter u will definitely know + their voices could be heard. And we have a running water so 'managing water' is not an excuse.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy:

Well, thank you grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

#Perv Alert!!! grin
Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Fantasywrita: I don't get y u guys call me a perv. I wasn't peeping. We stay upstairs and our bathroom is adjacent to our bedrooms so once someone enter u will definitely know + their voices could be heard. And we have a running water so 'managing water' is not an excuse.

Well next time, just wait till they are done, then walk up to their door and knock.

Say "Excuse me, hi, I'm one of your neighbors, name's fantasywrita. Please don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering, why are you gals always taking showers together?"

"I don't know, but I hope you've heard what our constitution says about that kinda stuff? If anyone of you needs help in the shower, I'm right next door, just holler and I'll be glad to help."

"Please I am a patriotic citizen, and I am bound by law to report crimes, so if I hear you gals sharing showertime again, I have no choice but to call the police."

"I sure hope it doesn't come to that, when such an easier alternative is available - me! Next time just call me, don't go sharing showers again or you leave me no choice..."

You neva kno wat mit hapen wink

14 Likes

Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Repteam:

#Perv Alert!!! grin

I want to get into a shower with you, how does that make me a perv?

I'll be gentle I promise wink
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

Well next time, just wait till they are done, then walk up to their door and knock.

Say "Excuse me, hi, I'm one of your neighbors, name's fantasywrita. Please don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering, why are you gals always taking showers together?"

"I don't know, but I hope you've heard what our constitution says about that kinda stuff? If anyone of you needs help in the shower, I'm right next door, just holler and I'll be glad to help."

"Please I am a patriotic citizen, and I am bound by law to report crimes, so if I hear you gals sharing showertime again, I have no choice but to call the police."

"I sure hope it doesn't come to that, when such an easier alternative is available - me! Next time just call me, don't go sharing showers again or you leave me no choice..."

buhahahahahaha smiley. funny dude

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

I want to get into a shower with you, how does that make me a perv?

I'll be gentle I promise wink

Okay come in with ur eyes closed.

/feeling mischievous smiley /
Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Repteam:

Okay come in with ur eyes closed.

/feeling mischievous smiley /

Hulala

*jumps in*

You know I can't see you with closed eyes now, don't you... smiley

How do I verify that you're here? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

Hulala

*jumps in*

You know I can't see you with closed eyes now, don't you... smiley

How do I verify that you're here? smiley

if you feel that ur tin has been ripped off then that means its me in *here * smiley

1 Like

Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Repteam:

if you feel that ur tin has been ripped off than that means its me in *here * smiley

Really?

Go ahead then and touch my tin, I DARE you... smiley cheesy
Re: . by Pinkytracy: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

you people are something else
Re: . by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
watchthisposter:

hmmm....interesting! I see u got plans
Re: . by austine4real(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
wink wink
Cecediva: Op please allow people to take dia bath nah. Haba!
i like ur pic
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy:

lol they should get a room
Re: . by watchthisposter(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy:

*clears throat*

Ahem, you made the offer, remember? smiley
Re: . by Cecediva(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2014
austine4real: wink wink i like ur pic
Thanks kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Must u knw everytin op??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Cecediva: Thanks kiss
mee to like ur pics grin
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Op i luv bathing with my cousin cause its fun but dat doesnt make me gay, so its no big deal taking shower together lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
austine4real: wink wink i like ur pic
I know why you liked it.
I see youuuuu and I'm watching you . grin
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
CeceDIva you gat big boobs wink ah luv it ,seems lyk mercy johnson own
Re: . by Cecediva(f): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: mee to like ur pics grin
lol... Thanks darling kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Go Abt This? / For Ladies Only (pics) / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.