Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment (16168 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Who else got thie mail? I applied 4 days ago or so. Its transaction banking for fresh graduate, and after successfully passing online assesment, could get a chance to be in the training school next year

Dear *******
Thank you again for registering with Standard Chartered. We wanted to remind you to progress your application you will need to complete two online assessments that will measure your ability to understand numerical information and your ability to understand patterns and find logical rules,
which are both important when solving problems and analysing information.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Davland(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Mannylex: Who else got thie mail? I applied 4 days ago or so. Its transaction banking for fresh graduate, and after successfully passing online assesment, could get a chance to be in the training school next year

Dear *******
Thank you again for registering with Standard Chartered. We wanted to remind you to progress your application you will need to complete two online assessments that will measure your ability to understand numerical information and your ability to understand patterns and find logical rules,
pls how did u apply,i ve a friend dat also wanna apply
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by JstBrave(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mannylex: Who else got thie mail? I applied 4 days ago or so. Its transaction banking for fresh graduate, and after successfully passing online assesment, could get a chance to be in the training school next year
Dear *******

I got the mail to. I am yet to write the test though. Have you written yours?

Davland:
pls how did u apply,i ve a friend dat also wanna apply

Use this link
https://www.sc.com/en/careers/graduates/index.html
Register and fill in the required details. They will send the link for the online test to your mail.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Davland(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

Use this link
Register and fill in the required details. They will send the link for the online test to your mail.
Appreciate it,thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

No. Planning on writing mine this evening though.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by beau49: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

Use this link
Mannylex:
No. Planning on writing mine this evening though.
Got the mail just finished writing mine,although I was not shown my score. After the test you will be asked to provide futher information and upload your CV.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by nikelviva: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I missed their exam last month, will it be possible 2 request 4 anoda one?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by JstBrave(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
beau49: Got the mail just finished writing mine,although I was not shown my score. After the test you will be asked to provide futher information and upload your CV.

I will do mine tomorrow. what was the test like please?.......... the type of questions and the difficulty level
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Pweezy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dear *******
@mannylex pls can u send a copy of ur cv so i cud make comparism wit mine..Thks uwemzy@gmail.com
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Toyde(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Following...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by ehisdan(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
No harm in trial i will try this one.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just wrote my test. That test na die. God would help us though. The test involves pattern matching all through.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pweezy: @mannylex pls can u send a copy of ur cv so i cud make comparism wit mine..Thks uwemzy@gmail.com

Aite dear ,Would sent it later.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

I will do mine tomorrow. what was the test like please?.......... the type of questions and the difficulty level

Shape/matching all through. The time is the issue. Quite difficult due to the timing.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Pweezy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tanx @mannylex i do appreciate
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by nkwako: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wen u apply how soon do they send you the link for online assessment
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
nkwako: Wen u apply how soon do they send you the link for online assessment

3 days or so.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
UPDATE

I Just observed that there is also maths test. i just completed it now. The time constraint is something else.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Malcolmx12: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mannylex:
UPDATE

I Just observed that there is also maths test. i just completed it now. The time constraint is something else.
pls can you post any specific example of test.. ... About to write my online assessment. .... Also did you use mobile phone or cyber cafe.. ..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Malcolmx12: pls can you post any specific example of test.. ... About to write my online assessment. .... Also did you use mobile phone or cyber cafe.. ..
. I used my system, did it at home. I won't advice u to use a mobile phone, use a cafe. There are lots of questions based on charts, infact, jez go and practise statistics and percentage, just put a calcuator beside u, thatz d mistake I made at first, I was calculating manually and wiv ma head.. . There are Lots of shape analysis.... Timing is key
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by MrRector(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
@manny pls can u 4wod me ur cv so i can be able to spy and create mine... Thanks in anticipation. tobelevi@gmail.com
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by masagoody(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
standard chartered uses saville online test. Google it for samples.
the first test is abstract reasoning(shapes and patterns).... just ensure you answer at least 2 out of 4 in each set. there are 8 set. you have 2 mins to answer each set of questions. speed is of essense.
the link to the second test would be sent to you if you pass the first. the second test is numerical reasoning(graphs,charts and tables)....ensure you also get at least 2 in each set to get through. you have 3 mins to answer each set of questions this time.
the third test is personality test.it is not timed. Google Will also help you prepare for this. after this is the interview stage and so on. wish you guys all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by harffie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pin! C003261CF I post updates on jobs. Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Toyde(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

Use this link
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by beau49: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
JstBrave:

Numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning which is about identifying shapes and patterns. It's really not that hard,just time. There are 8 sections each for both the Numerical and the other part. Each section has four questions to be answered in two minutes for the abstract and 3mins for the numerical.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Toyde(m): 2:02am On Jul 23, 2014
I just applied today and I got mail for test instantly.......would take d test tomoro anyways. BTW, wat I saw was sometin like Nigeria ACCA Finance Trainee, hope it's d same oo?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by beau49: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Toyde: I just applied today and I got mail for test instantly.......would take d test tomoro anyways. BTW, wat I saw was sometin like Nigeria ACCA Finance Trainee, hope it's d same oo?

Saw the same but don't know what it means though.....would really appreciate it if someone explain this.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Toyde: I just applied today and I got mail for test instantly.......would take d test tomoro anyways. BTW, wat I saw was sometin like Nigeria ACCA Finance Trainee, hope it's d same oo?

No its not. The one in question here is 'transaction banking'
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
beau49:

Saw the same but don't know what it means though.....would really appreciate it if someone explain this.

prolly you guys applied for a different stuff.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment by Toyde(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Mannylex:

No its not. The one in question here is 'transaction banking'
yea, I saw transaction banking too, but d job posting date was ....03/14, and d ACCA Finance Trainee was 18/07/14. I think dat's where d issue came frm. I will try and fix d issue. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Worked In The Same Place With A Married Couple? / Ambassador Care / So I Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.